eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Credit Card Alternatives (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/credit-card-alternatives/)
-   -   >.NEW /UPDATED --ANTI-Fraud Checking/Savings Software -Being used by BANKS! << (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/credit-card-alternatives/5424-new-updated-anti-fraud-checking-savings-software-being-used-banks.html)

ebayhateluv 06-25-2008 01:36 AM

>.NEW /UPDATED --ANTI-Fraud Checking/Savings Software -Being used by BANKS! <<

HI Folks:

With the Patriot act--in place, and now they are requiring the banks to fill out 5 seperate pieces of paper for each new acct--the Banks just didnt have the manpower/time to be in full compliance..

NOW comes the software developers,,as well as the 3 Credit Bureaus--They have ALL now offered some type of 'new acct opening" software that does this + more:

a.) it will not only run a credit check on you--either hard or soft pull
b.) they are now searching the database for what they call the "loosers" data base--specifically for folks who try to change their ssn, address to go undetected//
c.) The automatic "Search" searches banks/bureaus/court records/EVERYTHING!!
d.) they can program it to check for similar names/ssn/address to get a "hit"
e.) if you come up on the "hit list" they flag you--and will either not open the acct or close it shortly thereafter..

here are some of the articles Ive found, relating to this..

SO--BOTTOM LINE--BANK ACCTS MUST BE IN YOUR OWN NAME--DONT EVEN TRY OTHERWISE--you will cause your own names to be linked to a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ ssn, (variation of your ssn)etc..

Oct 3, 2007 ... Experian adds anti-fraud tool. Account checker implemented ... Bank Wizard Absolute and is made by payment software company Eiger Systems

The new module for Cypress's Mark IV loan application is linked to the TFP 326 Compliance Solution offered by TFP (SourceMedia Conferences), a leading provider of data and software solutions for financial and corporate institutions. The Cypress module automatically submits loan-applicant data via the Internet to TFP's database, powered by Experian's Authentication Services Capabilities, at the conclusion of the application process

ABECU runs an average of 120-150 COLD reports per day, the majority of which originate in its Account Services mainframe application from SUMMIT Information Systems. Throughout the year, there are about 480 different types of reports run. OnBase automatically identifies report types and index information and populates the relational database with keywords.

. EFD is the parent company of ChexSystems and our Fraud Prevention module includes out-of-the-box support for New Account / DL Chex, Qualifile, Fraudfinder, and the new Classic, Advantage, and Premier solutions. Utilizing this relationship, EFD' ChexSystems eXpress Accounts can automatically screen applicants on your behalf during the online account opening process, and instantly decline those that do not meet your exact criteria.

USA Patriot Act Compliance Officers and AML vendors both agree that it is the accuracy and reliability
of the data that allows an AML or fraud detection system to effectively analyze and report suspicious
activity. Be it transaction activity or customer information, the process of retrieving, filtering and
integrating this data between disparate systems can often be complex.
The solution…Systems Automation & Integration Services from Centrix Solutions, Inc.

Bank Renaissance Capital has announced the implementation of the fraud detection solution, Hunter, from Experian Decision Analytics. The Hunter solution will enable Bank Renaissance Capital to detect and prevent fraud in real-time at the point of application, building one more barrier to prevent fraud

trader07 06-25-2008 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebayhateluv (Post 47282)
HI Folks:

With the Patriot act--in place, and now they are requiring the banks to fill out 5 seperate pieces of paper for each new acct--the Banks just didnt have the manpower/time to be in full compliance..

NOW comes the software developers,,as well as the 3 Credit Bureaus--They have ALL now offered some type of 'new acct opening" software that does this + more:

a.) it will not only run a credit check on you--either hard or soft pull
b.) they are now searching the database for what they call the "loosers" data base--specifically for folks who try to change their ssn, address to go undetected//
c.) The automatic "Search" searches banks/bureaus/court records/EVERYTHING!!
d.) they can program it to check for similar names/ssn/address to get a "hit"
e.) if you come up on the "hit list" they flag you--and will either not open the acct or close it shortly thereafter..

here are some of the articles Ive found, relating to this..

SO--BOTTOM LINE--BANK ACCTS MUST BE IN YOUR OWN NAME--DONT EVEN TRY OTHERWISE--you will cause your own names to be linked to a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ ssn, (variation of your ssn)etc..

Oct 3, 2007 ... Experian adds anti-fraud tool. Account checker implemented ... Bank Wizard Absolute and is made by payment software company Eiger Systems

The new module for Cypress's Mark IV loan application is linked to the TFP 326 Compliance Solution offered by TFP (SourceMedia Conferences), a leading provider of data and software solutions for financial and corporate institutions. The Cypress module automatically submits loan-applicant data via the Internet to TFP's database, powered by Experian's Authentication Services Capabilities, at the conclusion of the application process

ABECU runs an average of 120-150 COLD reports per day, the majority of which originate in its Account Services mainframe application from SUMMIT Information Systems. Throughout the year, there are about 480 different types of reports run. OnBase automatically identifies report types and index information and populates the relational database with keywords.

. EFD is the parent company of ChexSystems and our Fraud Prevention module includes out-of-the-box support for New Account / DL Chex, Qualifile, Fraudfinder, and the new Classic, Advantage, and Premier solutions. Utilizing this relationship, EFD' ChexSystems eXpress Accounts can automatically screen applicants on your behalf during the online account opening process, and instantly decline those that do not meet your exact criteria.

USA Patriot Act Compliance Officers and AML vendors both agree that it is the accuracy and reliability
of the data that allows an AML or fraud detection system to effectively analyze and report suspicious
activity. Be it transaction activity or customer information, the process of retrieving, filtering and
integrating this data between disparate systems can often be complex.
The solution…Systems Automation & Integration Services from Centrix Solutions, Inc.

Bank Renaissance Capital has announced the implementation of the fraud detection solution, Hunter, from Experian Decision Analytics. The Hunter solution will enable Bank Renaissance Capital to detect and prevent fraud in real-time at the point of application, building one more barrier to prevent fraud

I hate the P* a t r i o t A* c t! There's absolutely nothing patriotic about it.

ebayhateluv 06-25-2008 01:56 AM

HI: Im with ya... The REason I KNOW this first hand--

I drove today--over 4 hours each way- to Open several accts for my kids--at a Bank.
They were offering over 6% for kids savings,

They were mailed in my "notarized" drivers license, ss card.. still no go.
I called the girl-said look-how about i drive down there-i can bring my Passport/ss card/ util bills--she says ok..

(Ive read on line this outfit--even turned down mailed in "fingerprints" from someone///)
-So i get there--
ok, I get a rep to wait on me--I simply asked her--look can you open the accts without running another hard pull on my credit files? Youve already run 2 ..she says let me see--looks on the pc, says I'll be right back--

She then brings in an older lady-- who tells me" Im sorry-we are not gonna be able to open an acct for you at this time.. I ask why--she said "I did not verify with the Patriot act...I asked what do you mean--she says--'well you have 2 names showing"--
I said' Yea-- you dont have a maiden name you had credit in?"--lady says no.
--I asked for a supervisor as this was a 8 hour round trip--guy comes in -says he's sorry- i didnt pass the check..
(Tells me to have credit bureaus remove my maiden name and update my address)...

--NOW:
Ive been on Liquor licenses, never had more than a seat belt ticket--so I cant open a checking acct + 7 savings accts>??

So-MORAL is:; THEY ARE GETTING STRICT!!!!

aspkin 06-26-2008 06:34 AM

That's crap; I have many CC and bank accounts in different nicknames. The only place they didn't like this was when I was opening a P.O. Box.

ebayhateluv 06-26-2008 09:14 PM

HI:
I have a friend who's an Ex-State Trooper- now a P.I., He told me what the Banks are using..
here it is:

(Theres a demo that you can see--BOY--they check everything nowadays--Just as if youre applying for a Home Mortgage!!!)

Deluxe DetectSM powered by Early Warning®
Deluxe Services for Financial Institutions