eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Credit Card Alternatives (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/credit-card-alternatives/)
-   -   VCC Entropay - Diff Entropay Per Stealth Acc? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/credit-card-alternatives/82787-vcc-entropay-diff-entropay-per-stealth-acc.html)

COWEN 02-11-2015 01:49 PM

VCC Entropay - Diff Entropay Per Stealth Acc?

Hey Guys,

- I have multiple VCC #'s on the same Entropay account. They're used for multiple Stealth Accounts

Q- Should I create new Entropay accounts using 1 VCC for each Stealth Account?

Currently have 9 cards on the same account entropay used for stealth acc's
If opening a new Entropay Acc, I require a funding source (visa card), is it possible to fund each Entropay Acc from another Entropay?

I could create an Entropay acc, create two cards. One for stealth, and one to fund the next Entropay acc

Or is it ok to use 10 cards per Entropay account and use them for my stealths?

Thanks a ton for any help. Been sifting through the forums, couldn't find a direct answer

cokecola 02-11-2015 02:30 PM

Re: VCC Entropay - Diff Entropay Per Stealth Acc?

Yeah you can fund your new card from the balance of a another entro card balance

trosky 02-11-2015 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mobileah (Post 641331)
Yeah you can fund your new card from the balance of a another entro card balance

That's not what he meant. He means opening another entropay account which from what I know you can't do or they will ban you, have seen it happen. If you reached your VCC limit you could delete those and create new ones but you run the risk of PayPal checking them and seeing they don't exist and limit you account. How many total VCC you need OP?

amazonp 02-15-2015 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mobileah (Post 641331)

it must from another ppl right?
entropay seem not allow 2 account from one people. if so, they will close one of them or just ban you all?

malaga310 03-25-2015 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COWEN (Post 641321)
Hey Guys,

- I have multiple VCC #'s on the same Entropay account. They're used for multiple Stealth Accounts

Q- Should I create new Entropay accounts using 1 VCC for each Stealth Account?

Currently have 9 cards on the same account entropay used for stealth acc's
If opening a new Entropay Acc, I require a funding source (visa card), is it possible to fund each Entropay Acc from another Entropay?

I could create an Entropay acc, create two cards. One for stealth, and one to fund the next Entropay acc

Or is it ok to use 10 cards per Entropay account and use them for my stealths?

Thanks a ton for any help. Been sifting through the forums, couldn't find a direct answer

Entropay VCCs are working good for USA Paypal now again?... because they were in the Paypal blacklist. Let me know please.

Blood 04-11-2015 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by malaga310 (Post 653540)
Entropay VCCs are working good for USA Paypal now again?... because they were in the Paypal blacklist. Let me know please.

This all the way. Looking for the most effective way to throw cards onto US PayPals