Third parties and EntroPay - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Credit Card Alternatives

Credit Card Alternatives Prepaid, Gift, Debit and Credit Cards. Credit Card Alternatives. Bank Account Verification and Alternatives.

Old 03-24-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
Default Third parties and EntroPay

EntroPay seems not to like when "Third parties" (anyone who's name is different from the account owner ones) make payments to VCC. For example, if a stealth PP withdraws money. Is there anything that can be done about it, or should I create new Entropay acc per each EB stealth acc to match names? I
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-24-2015
Executive [VIP]

Default Re: Third parties and EntroPay

I created an account using my stealth name, I then deposited the money using my real name. Followed it up with 5 virtual cards and everything was fine.
I then tried to upgrade the account to have more virtual cards with that account but for that I had to provide them with documentation and only then I found out that I ****ed up when I registered the account with stealth name.
I submitted all my real info, contacted customer support, they told me that they need to escalate it to security department. As this was hapening they blocked my account and told me to spend the funds and open up a new account with accurate and real details. I then transferred all the money out from the account and got myself ready for new account creation process.
I was then contacted by the security department and asked basically "WHAT THE **** ARE YOU DOING" so I emailed them and phoned them up and they were dead nice. I explained everything and they were cool with it, because my mistake was honest and I wasn't trying to trick them
The security team manually changed all my details and they are now my real name and addresses and they said I won't have any problems with stealth names on the virtual cards.

Obv I didn't say that each virtual card is a stealth person for eBay. I explained that I use many online services and for security reasons I have alias names. They were totally cool with it and said that's why their service is there for people like me.

I like the company, the customer support is REALLY quick and dead nice. In the future, I'll just keep all my registration real, not stealth.
The Following User Says Thank You to Haidukken For This Useful Post:
dealagreeproceed (04-24-2016)
Old 03-24-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Never put a name on the virtual card of entropay. Just use the numbers.
Old 03-24-2015
Threadstarter  

I've just told them that I have several EB accounts to sell different things, but as EB does not allow same name over multiple accounts, I use these names. I wonder if it will work

Quote:
Originally Posted by haidukk View Post
I created an account using my stealth name, I then deposited the money using my real name. Followed it up with 5 virtual cards and everything was fine.
I then tried to upgrade the account to have more virtual cards with that account but for that I had to provide them with documentation and only then I found out that I ****ed up when I registered the account with stealth name.
I submitted all my real info, contacted customer support, they told me that they need to escalate it to security department. As this was hapening they blocked my account and told me to spend the funds and open up a new account with accurate and real details. I then transferred all the money out from the account and got myself ready for new account creation process.
I was then contacted by the security department and asked basically "WHAT THE **** ARE YOU DOING" so I emailed them and phoned them up and they were dead nice. I explained everything and they were cool with it, because my mistake was honest and I wasn't trying to trick them
The security team manually changed all my details and they are now my real name and addresses and they said I won't have any problems with stealth names on the virtual cards.

Obv I didn't say that each virtual card is a stealth person for eBay. I explained that I use many online services and for security reasons I have alias names. They were totally cool with it and said that's why their service is there for people like me.

I like the company, the customer support is REALLY quick and dead nice. In the future, I'll just keep all my registration real, not stealth.
Old 03-24-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
Never put a name on the virtual card of entropay. Just use the numbers.
There are problems not with card names, but with the fact that I withdraw to them, and PP puts account holder name in the description of the transaction. So there's a entropay account holder name and transaction's name mismatach
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to muzzie For This Useful Post:
eduardwick (04-24-2016), GhostOfAmazon (05-27-2015)
Old 04-24-2016

Longevity: 51%

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzie View Post
There are problems not with card names, but with the fact that I withdraw to them, and PP puts account holder name in the description of the transaction. So there's a entropay account holder name and transaction's name mismatach
Hey muzzie,

Regarding your above thread did you come to any conclusion? Is there any way around this?