eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Credit Card Alternatives (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/credit-card-alternatives/)
-   -   Virtual Credit Card (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/credit-card-alternatives/84752-virtual-credit-card.html)

Stealthzadar 04-13-2015 10:25 PM

Virtual Credit Card

What is the best website or store to get a Virtual Credit card when opening a seller account? Also how much money do you need on it so amazon can confirm it?

mufc365 04-14-2015 02:56 AM

Re: Virtual Credit Card

Best thing is to buy it off members on here only costs a few bucks and the address does not need to match the card details.

Or you could open a new bank account or get a gift card. Amazon do a test charge and it's normally £1.

rsot 04-14-2015 04:05 AM

Welcome to the forums. Vanilla Visa works - Entropay works. All the best as you learn about stealth. About $10 to 20 should be kept on the card

GreenBean 04-14-2015 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stealthzadar (Post 659193)
What is the best website or store to get a Virtual Credit card when opening a seller account? Also how much money do you need on it so amazon can confirm it?

We have sellers here that should be able to help you.

Aim to keep $20 at least on the card.

amazon may do a random sweep so you need funds there.

Good Luck & Welcome

:welcome;

GhostOfAmazon 04-14-2015 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stealthzadar (Post 659193)

Entropay.com

KevinKastle 04-27-2015 02:29 PM

Signing up with amazon required a billing address, which virtual card allows you to have a billing address.

rsot 04-27-2015 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevinKastle (Post 663721)
Signing up with amazon required a billing address, which virtual card allows you to have a billing address.

Entropay virtual cards will match up to any address used (a good benefit of the service).

Vanilla Visa has to be registered to the zip code that you used for Amazon

GreenBean 04-27-2015 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 663730)
Entropay virtual cards will match up to any address used (a good benefit of the service).

Why are you spreading this inaccurate info AGAIN???????

Hpw many naffin' times are we to tell you the correct way to advise newcomers about entropay?

Is this something major failing on your part that you persistently churn out wrong info just to make a post?

Please, rsot, just stop the garbage regarding entropay.

You are making issues for newcomers the way you express how to use entropay.

You are not helping anyone where you insist on giving bad info.

:mad:

elmo 04-27-2015 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 663730)

Entropay doesn't match AVS, it bypasses it.

There's 3 codes. Match, Partial Match and Not applicable. The Vanilla Visas with the zip code would be a "partial match"

GreenBean 04-27-2015 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elmono (Post 663813)

There's 3 codes. Match, Partial Match and Not applicable. The Vanilla Visas with the zip code would be a "partial match"

elmono,

we have told rsot this info many times before.

He still insists on spruiking the rubbish which confuses newbies.

Thank you for at least giving accurate info.

GhostOfAmazon 04-27-2015 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elmono (Post 663813)

I understand what you're saying, but does it make a difference when it comes to using the card to "verify" your identity with Google, Amazon, eBay, etc?

:confused:

KevinKastle 04-27-2015 10:16 PM

let me see if i understand correctly. Entropy card billing info will be what i decide it is ?

elmo 04-28-2015 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon (Post 663819)
I understand what you're saying, but does it make a difference when it comes to using the card to "verify" your identity with Google, Amazon, eBay, etc?

If you get limited and need to confirm your location, then you need a full avs card added.

But for the most part Entropay works with PayPal, but if I had to guess, its what A LOT of people are using with their accounts, so I wouldn't recommend it.

An account with a full address avs would be stronger than an account with an Entropay vcc. How much stronger? I got no clue. But I personally wouldn't use Entropay just because so many people are using it.

GhostOfAmazon 04-28-2015 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elmono (Post 663857)
If you get limited and need to confirm your location, then you need a full avs card added.

But for the most part Entropay works with PayPal, but if I had to guess, its what A LOT of people are using with their accounts, so I wouldn't recommend it.

An account with a full address avs would be stronger than an account with an Entropay vcc. How much stronger? I got no clue. But I personally wouldn't use Entropay just because so many people are using it.

Great explanation! Thank you!

Entropay has no address, therefore you can use ANY address. However, cards that allow for address verification are more likely to be "trusted" by corporations like eBay, Amazon, and PP, correct?

GreenBean 04-28-2015 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon (Post 663819)

You appear to be confusing terminology.

The cards verify addresses not identity.

GreenBean 04-28-2015 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevinKastle (Post 663845)
let me see if i understand correctly. Entropy card billing info will be what i decide it is ?

No, no NO.

You do not need to give entropay a billing address.

You can use the numbers only of the virtual card to add to paypal to get everything to work.

This is crucial to understanding how to use entropay. Never fiddle around with a billing address or name. It is not needed.

rsot 04-28-2015 03:32 AM

Fine - it bypasses the AVS

KevinKastle 04-28-2015 07:44 AM

you are setting up an amazon account and need a card that with valid billing address. What card service options are out there that can do.

GreenBean 04-28-2015 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevinKastle (Post 663963)
you are setting up an amazon account and need a card that with valid billing address. What card service options are out there that can do.

For USA, Vanilla Visa has been working. Need to keep at least US$20 on the card.

Look for posts by this user

eBay Suspension & Paypal Limited Forums - View Profile: MM78

He has posted a great deal of inof about these cards. They work for both ebay & amazon. You need to make sure to buy the correct card.

Ask more questions if you are still confused.

Good Luck.

cathiefrances 06-29-2015 02:09 PM

Geez!!! I'm all confused now!! So I got limited on paypal and I want to open another paypal account which vcc should I get? But I want the card to be able to refill...I also opened a completely new bank account...I want to get the right information before I open a new paypal account.
Thanks

rayraymond1218 07-10-2015 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elmono (Post 663857)

It seems like Payapl is limiting accounts that are made with Entropay vcc. 3 new accounts just got limited with a balance of 1$ in the vcc

MM78 07-10-2015 08:23 PM

Couple Questions:
1. How soon after creation date is the account getting limited?
2. What message are you receiving?
3. Are you buying any items with the account?