eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Credit Card Alternatives (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/credit-card-alternatives/)
-   -   Solution: ING, HSBC, Accoutsnow, etc..etc Alternatives (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/credit-card-alternatives/8924-solution-ing-hsbc-accoutsnow-etc-etc-alternatives.html)

ebaysucksthebigone 01-02-2009 04:09 AM

Solution: ING, HSBC, Accoutsnow, etc..etc Alternatives

Hi,

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but i could not find anything in search and is more related for australian users but could possibly be the same for our international friends.

Ive read a bit about people trying to find ING alternatives such as HSBC etc..etc... for using it to ebay and paypal.

Now that ING cannot be used anymore and quite possibly others there is no better way to get a sub account than by signing up for one with your current bank directly online.

I have had a Commonwealth Bank Account since i was a kid and 10 years ago online banking. My current CBA account was flagged as suspended by ebay and hence i cannot use it anymore.

Instead of going out and opening a brand new bank account with another institution i checked the CBA website to see if it was possible to open up a sub account. As it turned out because i was already a client of CBA i did not have to go through any ID checks or credit checks because it had been done previously. This meant that it took me a whole 5 mins with some simple questions to setup a sub account and within 48 hours was available online and ready to transact. I now have a new sub (non suspended) bank account that ebay and paypal both accept with no problems.

Moral of the story...

Forget starting up a sub account with a new institution like ING, HSBC even those online account such as Accountsnow (which mind you seems to be for our american friends only anyway) and just open up a sub account directly with your banking institution. More than likely this can be done online without you going through to much trouble.

Hope this helped some of you.

fyoufragu 01-04-2009 04:04 AM

I wouldn't say forget about starting up an account with a bank like HSBC. Only took a few days for me to get a working savings account through them so it is a still a nice option especially if you don't want to risk getting into trouble with your primary bank(s).