eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   CryptoCurrency (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/cryptocurrency/)
-   -   withdrawing PP to a BTC debit card? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/cryptocurrency/105951-withdrawing-pp-btc-debit-card.html)

aexit 03-17-2017 03:20 PM

withdrawing PP to a BTC debit card?

So basically I dont really want to withdraw to my bank account and I was thinking on exchanging my Paypal for let's say: NETELLER and then withdraw the money with the NETELLER card at any ATM. Another option would be ADVCASH which does the same as well or exchange PP to BTC and withdraw with a btc card...What'd be the best move to do here? I cant get a paypal debit card as im not in the US

GreenBean 03-17-2017 05:45 PM

Re: withdrawing PP to a BTC debit card?

Cant get a paypal debit card in stealth mode.

:juggle:

aspkin 03-18-2017 05:38 AM

Try it out and let us know how it goes.

I suspect one or both of these cards may make it difficult to withdraw PP funds for BTC.. as in matching information is needed.

Let us know how it works for for you.. I'm interested.

Samchi 03-18-2017 10:45 AM

hi,
spain paypal allow to withdraw money only to your local bank account or your US bank account. There are some contries where it's possible to withdraw money to VISA cards : use the link bellow ti check availability :

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/we...nality-outside

Withdrawing money from PayPal to Bitcoins debit card is possible, but you have to proof your ID to verify your account, instead if you receive money from PP. your account Will freeze

sax4 03-19-2017 01:14 AM

There are many Bitcoin cards that it's possible to load with Paypal, you will need to have docs in order

aexit 03-19-2017 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samchi (Post 836628)
hi,
spain paypal allow to withdraw money only to your local bank account or your US bank account. There are some contries where it's possible to withdraw money to VISA cards : use the link bellow ti check availability :

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/we...nality-outside

Withdrawing money from PayPal to Bitcoins debit card is possible, but you have to proof your ID to verify your account, instead if you receive money from PP. your account Will freeze

I have no issues with verifying my ID on any debit card site, I didnt understand the last part about freezing? I only want to withdraw the money to like a VISA and cashout at any ATM

aexit 03-19-2017 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sax4 (Post 836763)
There are many Bitcoin cards that it's possible to load with Paypal, you will need to have docs in order

Such as??????? Been looking for these for days now and haven't seen any that allows PP as funding method. Can you PLEASE let me know which ones lets u do this?? THXX

parsierngue 03-19-2017 07:30 AM

Just to clarify, you can't fund them with PayPal directly (I believe no legitimate service offers that). They will provide you with a Visa card which you will then have to withdraw to from a PayPal account which supports card withdrawals. You can then withdraw from an ATM or exchange funds to bitcoin if you wish. But your funds will be frozen unless you have verified your account by submitting ID.

Judging from your posts however, you already know about these services. I will say again that every bitcoin card provider will allow to withdraw to their card from PayPal but none of them will let you pay them directly with PayPal.

I'm not sure why you can't either do this or just withdraw to your bank. Would you mind explaining?

Withdrawing to SOMETHING is a far better cashout method than directly exchanging PayPal funds for other e-money.

sax4 03-19-2017 08:52 AM

Yes I mean withdraw to card, rather than load with Paypal directly - good luck finding a card like that :)

uhaaa 05-01-2017 10:16 AM

cryptopay.me
In some bulgarian forums is used. They say it can be loaded with PayPal High level of security...i think..
Very paranoid about security :)

vogeltron 05-11-2017 07:11 AM

Have you found something that has worked?? Super interested as I talk to Crypto supporters around the world. Thanks

vito.gambino86 05-18-2017 05:08 AM

Wirex used to be good when they were E-coin.io. . they have gone to **** now, with random fund holds and account closures

Never ever liked cryptopay.me they are way way to strict verification is hell!