eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   CryptoCurrency (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/cryptocurrency/)
-   -   Large Demand For GPU's Due To CryptoCurrency Mining (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/cryptocurrency/112938-large-demand-gpus-due-cryptocurrency-mining.html)

nate 12-14-2017 10:09 AM

Large Demand For GPU's Due To CryptoCurrency Mining

As everyone here is well aware we are in the beginning stage of mass adoption of Crypto Currency by the masses.

This demand caused by the FOMO (fear of missing out) has made the industry grow exponentially the year of 2017...

If you looking for a good stock pick, I strongly suggest thinking about investing in the GPU manufactures AMD and NVIDIA.

NASDAQ: AMD
NASDAQ: NVDA

GPU's (Graphic cards) are used to mine cryptos. There is such a demand for GPU's the price skyrocketed over the summer and cards were impossible to get from June-August.

Right now we are in the beginning stage of the same occurrence. Newegg has a 1 card limit ATM. The profit of mining went up from $300 a month to $1,000+ a month for a 9 GPU miner just in the last few weeks.

(I'm going to copy and past something I wrote in another thread to cut down on time)

The way the price of Alt-coins is looking right now it'd be a good idea to set up a Ameritrade account anyway to buy some Nvidia and AMD stock... NASDAQ: NVDA NASDAQ: AMD Soon Graphic cards will be impossible to get... There is a 1 card limit on Newegg now... which means Nvidia and AMD will be bankin' again in 2018... Also Nvidia came out with a $3,000 GPU called the Titan V. Here is a link: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/titan/titan-v/

It show cases their new Volta technology.... This is just a prediction but I think its possible that Nvidia will start or already has people working on drivers for Crypto mining (AMD already did this). Combine a blockchain driver with that Titan V and you might have something as good as a ASIC for mining....

AMD came out with a blockchain driver and the VEGA 54 & 64 GPU (VEGA 64 = $650.... The VEGA 64 gets 2,000+ hashes per second on the Cryptonite algo (Monero)... While my $500 Nvidia GTX 1070 gets 700 hashes per second on the same algo.... AMD stock is still cheap right now compared to Nvidia.

I'm sure there is a lot more money to be made in BTC or ETH... But as this forum explains its best to diversify your investments. This is one of those picks that is pretty much a no brainer, but when it comes to investing...

Risk Disclaimer. DISCLAIMER: Futures, stocks and options trading involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for every investor. ... You are responsible for all the risks and financial resources you use and for the chosen trading system.

nate 12-14-2017 11:15 AM

Re: Large Demand For GPU's Due To CryptoCurrency Mining

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 890115)
Is that disclaimer automatically added?

No, I thought it was a good idea since I believe there is some kind of legality about it...

newjerseymax 12-14-2017 12:03 PM

Re: Large Demand For GPU's Due To CryptoCurrency Mining

Its on a nice dip at moment too. Tomorrow I have my automatic deposit going into trade account. Might just look at that!