eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   CryptoCurrency (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/cryptocurrency/)
-   -   Alt Coins Exchanges? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/cryptocurrency/113860-alt-coins-exchanges.html)

MoneyTalk 01-08-2018 05:24 PM

Alt Coins Exchanges?

Hey guys,

Can anyone recommend me a good exchange where I can purchase alt coins, tokens ( or ERC20 ) via BTC?

I currently use Binance, but they don't have most the coins I'm looking to purchase.

Or if you know someone willing to sell a bittrex account please inform me!

elmo 01-08-2018 10:01 PM

Re: Alt Coins Exchanges?

Binance is honestly really smooth right now.

Poloniex I've never had issues with but know several friends that have had delayed withdrawals.

duffrageous 01-12-2018 09:40 PM

You can get a bittrex account on ebay.

lucy 01-13-2018 04:43 AM

I’d go with Coinbase if your new to Crypto like me, easy user interface compared to others which look complicated to use.

rsot 01-13-2018 08:25 AM

Binance is pretty popular and gaining followers

lucy 01-14-2018 05:34 AM

Is it easy to use like CoinBase, whats the verification process like for UK?

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 895115)
Binance is pretty popular and gaining followers

JamesNorth101 01-14-2018 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lucy (Post 895102)
I’d go with Coinbase if your new to Crypto like me, easy user interface compared to others which look complicated to use.

I really like CoinBase as well!

Localbitcoin is also really really good

nyc 01-14-2018 07:55 AM

Cryptopia is good too. Load up on ETN.

rsot 01-14-2018 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lucy (Post 895223)
Is it easy to use like CoinBase, whats the verification process like for UK?

I don't know the verification for UK ppl for Binance - seemed easy for Australia and Canada so....

lucy 01-14-2018 09:34 AM

Hello James :) I like the Coinbase interface it’s easy for me to use. Do you k ow anything about Binance?
Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 895241)
I really like CoinBase as well!

Localbitcoin is also really really good

farevell 01-22-2018 05:04 AM

changelly or go to exchange like bittrex, binance

newjerseymax 01-24-2018 03:34 PM

Coinbase is simple and easy, but almost no coins.... Plus, the fees....

DeanCallaway 01-24-2018 08:11 PM

I personally use Coinbase for withdrawing nad Cryponator for mining into, exchanging currency then transfter back to coinbase.

Will look at other options in the future but these work for now, for me anyway

mista_khan 01-25-2018 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoneyTalk (Post 894352)
Hey guys,

Can anyone recommend me a good exchange where I can purchase alt coins, tokens ( or ERC20 ) via BTC?

I currently use Binance, but they don't have most the coins I'm looking to purchase.

binance, cryptopia, mercatox, kucoin, bittrex and okex, i use all these, keep the hell away from Etherdelta and youbit as they always seem to do dirty tricks.

newjerseymax 01-26-2018 12:35 PM

Anybody going to use Robinhood?

nate 01-26-2018 12:43 PM

I dont live in the states they will service but I did sign up. I would think Florida, New York and Texas would be at the top of their list of states to apply in next.

On another note.... I've been having issues with Poloniex. I have a Pascal deposit that's been pending for two weeks. I made about 20 deposits all together some before and some after that went through without issue... The transfer show complete on the blockchain so its a issue with Poloniex. Now yesterday I made a SiaCoin deposit on Poloniex and it doesnt show up at all. I see its confirmed and sent to the correct address Poloniex provided using block explorer. WFT?

Someone on the Discord server is saying the same thing happened to them with Cryptopia with another coin. Seems like things are getting ruff out there. These exchanges are getting too much volume. They cant keep up.

newjerseymax 01-26-2018 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nate (Post 897399)
I dont live in the states they will service but I did sign up. I would think Florida, New York and Texas would be at the top of their list of states to apply in next.

On another note.... I've been having issues with Poloniex. I have a Pascal deposit that's been pending for two weeks. I made about 20 deposits all together some before and some after that went through without issue... The transfer show complete on the blockchain so its a issue with Poloniex. Now yesterday I made a SiaCoin deposit on Poloniex and it doesnt show up at all. I see its confirmed and sent to the correct address Poloniex provided using block explorer. WFT?

Someone on the Discord server is saying the same thing happened to them with Cryptopia with another coin. Seems like things are getting ruff out there. These exchanges are getting too much volume. They cant keep up.

I have heard this from quite a few of my Facebook group members.

The amount of scam posts I delete (They need approval before posting new thread) has I think increased 10 fold then a month ago. So many scams! There is a lot of people getting ripped right now that is scaring people away.

empirestate 03-14-2018 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoneyTalk (Post 894352)
Hey guys,

Definitely check out

https://www.aspkin.com/forums/crypto...exchanges.html

Rorlall 03-15-2018 04:27 AM

I experienced several exchanges but mostly YoBit and HitBTC.
Why YoBit? At first cnx was traded only there. Everything was ok with it but when cryptonex appeared on HitBTC I stick to it.
By the way, I started buying cnx in the backoffice (it seems a bit cheaper there right now) and then I transfer it to cryptonex windows wallet. For keeping it online I get 12% annually as an additional profit it's very good.