eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   CryptoCurrency (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/cryptocurrency/)
-   -   Where to buy bitcoins? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/cryptocurrency/119753-where-buy-bitcoins.html)

Micheal5 08-28-2018 02:35 PM

Where to buy bitcoins?

Where can i buy bitcoins? I need any trusted website

JamesNorth101 08-28-2018 02:57 PM

Re: Where to buy bitcoins?

Have you checked out localbitcoin?

Micheal5 08-28-2018 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 940149)

Not yet, I will try and share experience with you

Thanks

JamesNorth101 08-28-2018 05:11 PM

They are one of the easiest places to buy and sell BTC

Bit of an odd layout but very simple when you get used to it

phaz0rz 08-28-2018 05:14 PM

LBC is cool and all but use common sense and be careful. I've read several stories about potential BTC buyers who show up at a random location with a bag full of cash only to be robbed by the so-called BTC seller. The inverse (sellers being robbed) is also common there. One guy I was reading about had $15k stolen from his trunk while trying to meetup with a LBC customer.

I've heard Paxful is another very easy to use P2P BTC trading platform - very similar to LBC.

Beautiful 08-28-2018 08:02 PM

Micheal5 08-29-2018 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 940174)
LBC is cool and all but use common sense and be careful. I've read several stories about potential BTC buyers who show up at a random location with a bag full of cash only to be robbed by the so-called BTC seller. The inverse (sellers being robbed) is also common there. One guy I was reading about had $15k stolen from his trunk while trying to meetup with a LBC customer.

I've heard Paxful is another very easy to use P2P BTC trading platform - very similar to LBC.

Paxful is scam

phaz0rz 08-29-2018 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micheal5 (Post 940286)
Paxful is scam

Why do you say that? It's a P2P platform with a better escrow setup than LBC.

http://bittrust.org/paxful

Scams there seem to be just as common on LBC, except the Paxful admins are maybe a little more attentive and sympathetic. :noidea:

JamesNorth101 08-29-2018 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 940174)

I have heard stories like that before as well

Just have to keep your guard up, meet in a public place and use common sense. Maybe even take a friend along

Micheal5 08-29-2018 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 940149)

Sharing Experience !

All goes smooth, I exchange $200

Recommended LBC

tablain 09-01-2018 08:56 AM

LBC, Paxful both work it out.

@NasterXchange 09-04-2018 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micheal5 (Post 940143)
Where can i buy bitcoins? I need any trusted website

They are sites like LBC, Paxful offering P2P Exchanges or even Virwox (you have to buy first Second Life Coins then exchange in BTC).
But Now You can also buy here in the forum, Quick and easily :-)

phaz0rz 09-04-2018 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @MasterNaster (Post 941578)
They are sites like LBC, Paxful offering P2P Exchanges or even Virwox (you have to buy first Second Life Coins then exchange in BTC).
But Now You can also buy here in the forum, Quick and easily :-)

You aren't worried about the inevitable massive list of chargebacks against you?

I don't believe it worked out very well for the last BTC exchanger here lol.

rsot 09-04-2018 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 941588)

Forum never forgets :FF:

JamesNorth101 09-04-2018 11:53 AM

Quote:

You aren't worried about the inevitable massive list of chargebacks against you?

Just have to price that into the service

@NasterXchange 09-04-2018 12:04 PM

Quote:

I don't know who was/were the last Exchanger(s) but note that I'm not just starting this and of course I'm aware of the "massive chargebacks" which could happen. That's why I stated that I'm one taking the risks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 941597)
Just have to price that into the service

No comment :-)

Beautiful 09-09-2018 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @MasterNaster (Post 941598)
I don't know who was/were the last Exchanger(s) but note that I'm not just starting this and of course I'm aware of the "massive chargebacks" which could happen. That's why I stated that I'm one taking the risks.

No comment :-)

I am rooting for you, but you will end up dealing with way too many scammers

Even with the most sophisticated ways of verifying the buyer and minimizing the odds of charge back, all it takes is 1 or 2 people to open a dispute stating that the "buyer" did not receive bitcoin and PayPal will limit the account, because they have a zero tolerance in exchanging Bitcoin

Be careful, keep your PayPal balance always low

@NasterXchange 09-09-2018 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beautiful (Post 942704)
I am rooting for you, but you will end up dealing with way too many scammers

Even with the most sophisticated ways of verifying the buyer and minimizing the odds of charge back, all it takes is 1 or 2 people to open a dispute stating that the "buyer" did not receive bitcoin and PayPal will limit the account, because they have a zero tolerance in exchanging Bitcoin

Be careful, keep your PayPal balance always low

well there is no place in the world where you will not find scammers and there is no business you would do where you will never find scammers.
You can't avoid risks of scams in any business, but you can reduce the risks.

Anyway, I'm here waiting for your Exchanges guys :bounce::bounce:

Muts 09-11-2018 08:27 PM

changelly.com
you get your btc almost in seconds . you need 3d secure card btw and an ID to proof your identity but all that take less then 5 minutes as this is automated process

cryptoc 09-17-2018 05:24 AM

You can purchase Bitcoins specifically from other individuals utilising the commercial web centres, the same than some other item or administration. Then again, you can likewise use a computerised cash trade or representative, for example, Coinbase, Bitstamp, Kraken, and Github. Coinbase is one of the most significant U.S. cryptographic money

newjerseymax 09-17-2018 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 940292)
I have heard stories like that before as well

Just have to keep your guard up, meet in a public place and use common sense. Maybe even take a friend along

Bring a gun! Every time!

I meet people anywhere. But, I guess I might be the person people are afraid of.

rsot 09-17-2018 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newjerseymax (Post 944310)
Bring a gun! Every time!

I meet people anywhere. But, I guess I might be the person people are afraid of.

You packing heat njmax?

newjerseymax 09-18-2018 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 944446)
You packing heat njmax?

God bless America! Heck yea, "if you bring a gun always be ready to use it and live with consequences"

gilmore 11-28-2018 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @MasterNaster (Post 942720)
well there is no place in the world where you will not find scammers and there is no business you would do where you will never find scammers.
You can't avoid risks of scams in any business, but you can reduce the risks.

Anyway, I'm here waiting for your Exchanges guys :bounce::bounce:

Agree. Scammers are everywhere. And yes, we can't eliminate risks and get rid of frauds completely. But we are able to reduce risks by choosing reliable, time-proven exchanges, which has quite credible security measures. Speaking of good examples, based on criteria of good security I can recommend cex(https://cex.io/). This exchange isn’t without disadvantages, but it’s great when it comes to safety and reliability.

@NasterXchange 11-28-2018 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gilmore (Post 960891)
Agree. Scammers are everywhere. And yes, we can't eliminate risks and get rid of frauds completely. But we are able to reduce risks by choosing reliable, time-proven exchanges, which has quite credible security measures. Speaking of good examples, based on criteria of good security I can recommend cex(https://cex.io/). This exchange isn’t without disadvantages, but it’s great when it comes to safety and reliability.

Exactly.
About CEX.IO there have been many scam accusations against them.. just by the way..

Krazy394 11-30-2018 11:49 AM

is any body know where i can buy the BTC through paypal payment method

phaz0rz 11-30-2018 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krazy394 (Post 961440)
is any body know where i can buy the BTC through paypal payment method

From the guy above you in this thread.

ivanicon 11-30-2018 12:48 PM

bitcoin is done for

WasTopRatedThenBanned 12-16-2018 10:02 PM

You can buy bitcoin directly on the square cash app. I do it all the time for gambling purposes. However you can not transfer in, only out.

agnostixxx 02-26-2019 11:46 AM

Check account services section;)

treyallover 05-28-2019 09:27 AM

Cashapp - no fees, 10k/week limit, higher miner fee, requires approval for withdrawal

Paybis - accepts debit card 5% fees - fast

Coinbase - no, lol

Gemini - No fees, accepts wires, fast

Xcoins - Paypal to BTC - high fees like the seller here.

Localbitcoins - cash for bitcoin

@NasterXchange 06-03-2019 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by treyallover (Post 1006419)
Cashapp - no fees, 10k/week limit, higher miner fee, requires approval for withdrawal

Paybis - accepts debit card 5% fees - fast

Coinbase - no, lol

Gemini - No fees, accepts wires, fast

Xcoins - Paypal to BTC - high fees like the seller here.

Localbitcoins - cash for bitcoin

Cashapp - yes have higher fees + requires approval for withdrawal... meaning you could end up without receiving your coins...

Paybis - need to check, might be interesting as well, but you need debit card

Coinbase - not bad really

Gemini - accepts wires, however some banks might not let you send there

Localbitcoins - they just removed option to pay for BTC in cash or to meet in person for trades. It's still unclear why.

Xcoins - first time hearing about this. Need deeper check to confirm this service.

Account Services Section of the forum: many sellers available for fast trades and hassle free.

treyallover 06-03-2019 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @MasterNaster (Post 1007842)
Cashapp - yes have higher fees + requires approval for withdrawal... meaning you could end up without receiving your coins...

Get verified first. If not, then you immediately sell right back to them and use paybis. There's no wait to do this. I can purchase $2,500 in bitcoin WITH NO FEES, and send in less than 30 seconds. When cashapp works, its flawless. When it doesn't work it's a pain in the ass.

Quote:

Coinbase - not bad really

Terrible service. 12 Day initial verification. No workaround. They'll lock your account for sending bitcoin to any wallet that violates their TOS. (Gambling. etc.)

Quote:

Gemini - accepts wires, however some banks might not let you send there

Umm, yea. So use a bank that allows bitcoin purchases before you purchase bitcoin? Just a thought.

Quote:

Localbitcoins - they just removed option to pay for BTC in cash or to meet in person for trades. It's still unclear why.

https://www.google.com/search?q=loca...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Seems pretty clear to me.

@NasterXchange 06-05-2019 05:18 AM

well, my coinbase account got verified in seconds.

Regarding Localbitcoins, it wasn't the first time. I'm sure they are more reasons behind this, and might be politically motivated.

BiggerQuestions 06-13-2019 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 940290)
Why do you say that? It's a P2P platform with a better escrow setup than LBC.http://cryptoreviewed.com/ren.jpg

http://bittrust.org/paxful

Scams there seem to be just as common on LBC, except the Paxful admins are maybe a little more attentive and sympathetic. :noidea:

I'd also like to know this. So far I have read mostly good reviews, but I have not used them yet, so not totally sure. I would prefer a place where I can anonymously buy - sell BTC with cash. Paxful offers that, right? How do I know the merchants there are trusted?

@NasterXchange 06-13-2019 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiggerQuestions (Post 1010649)
I'd also like to know this. So far I have read mostly good reviews, but I have not used them yet, so not totally sure. I would prefer a place where I can anonymously buy - sell BTC with cash. Paxful offers that, right? How do I know the merchants there are trusted?

Paxful requires now full verification....
So not totally anonymous...

BiggerQuestions 06-20-2019 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @MasterNaster (Post 1010693)
Paxful requires now full verification....
So not totally anonymous...

But full verification is required only once you reach a certain amount, no?

agent006140 06-20-2019 12:44 PM

what do you guys think of Libra??

rsot 06-22-2019 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lanevsky (Post 1013096)
If you are beginner, I recommend starting explore buying Bitcoin tutorials. Usually, it is with site example.
In addition, in order not to risk much, you can buy not a whole Bitcoin, but only a small part of it.
In your place, I would trust the big companies that have already confirmed reputation. And also to have the possibility of confidentiality. Good luck!

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

lanevsky 06-22-2019 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1013101)
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

Thanks! forward to the stars! ;)