Crypto Blowing Up - Page 9 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Making Money > CryptoCurrency

CryptoCurrency Discuss all CryptoCurrencies / coins and their use for personal or business purposes. Bitcoin (BTC) is possibly the best known but there are numerous crypto currencies, this is the forum to discuss them all.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #177  
Old 07-26-2019
bman707's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 766
Thanks: 45
Thanked 110 Times in 98 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 12%
iTrader: (0)
Send a message via Skype™ to bman707
Default Re: Crypto Blowing Up

now its at 10k
__________________
Set Your Expectations Higher Then Your Goals

Fresh Secure US/UK/Canada IP Address : https://secure.ipburger.com/aff.php?aff=191
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #178  
Old 07-26-2019
aspkin's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 11,067
Thanks: 2,977
Thanked 3,960 Times in 1,683 Posts
Activity: 44%
Longevity: 100%
iTrader: (25)
Default Re: Crypto Blowing Up

To the MOON!!

Every time I see this thread pop up I instinctively check bitcoin prices
__________________
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to aspkin For This Useful Post:
TGMT (09-11-2019)
  #179  
Old 09-11-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 11%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Crypto Blowing Up

next bull run will be 90k in september 2020
Reply With Quote
  #180  
Old 09-11-2019
TGMT's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 3,107
Thanks: 681
Thanked 1,496 Times in 817 Posts
Activity: 30%
Longevity: 89%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: Crypto Blowing Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
Every time I see this thread pop up I instinctively check bitcoin prices
Me too!

In most instances, it means things are happening and heating up.

But the last post was a false alarm. (dang-it)

Reply With Quote
  #181  
Old 09-12-2019
SaiJin's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9,832
Thanks: 253
Thanked 1,586 Times in 1,359 Posts
Activity: 92%
Longevity: 89%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: Crypto Blowing Up

It’s been floating between 9k and 10k for s month now.
Reply With Quote
  #182  
Old 09-15-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 57
Thanks: 2
Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 10%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Crypto Blowing Up

what do you think about ripple?

imo 0,25$ very cheap atm, ofcourse you can loose 90%(unlikely) but chance to gain 100%+ much higher imo.

didnt increase yet eventhough btc went up like 3x, if it pumps it usually pumps alot

see it as a valuebet

your opinion?

Last edited by guenther83464; 09-15-2019 at 07:16 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #183  
Old 09-15-2019
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 63,484
Thanks: 4,926
Thanked 7,707 Times in 7,041 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 79%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Crypto Blowing Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
Its been floating between 9k and 10k for s month now.
Barely over 10k as of this AM indeed
Reply With Quote
  #184  
Old 09-16-2019
nate's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 908
Thanks: 140
Thanked 343 Times in 227 Posts
Activity: 7%
Longevity: 31%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Crypto Blowing Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by guenther83464 View Post
what do you think about ripple?

imo 0,25$ very cheap atm, ofcourse you can loose 90%(unlikely) but chance to gain 100%+ much higher imo.

didnt increase yet eventhough btc went up like 3x, if it pumps it usually pumps alot

see it as a valuebet

your opinion?
Dont take this the wrong way, but I can tell you aren't really in to Crypto.. My advice is to stay as far away from XRP as possible. It's literally the biggest scam out there. Partly because it has such a big marketcap... but also because 100% of the total coins were pre-mined by Ripple themselves. Ripple is 100% centralized, defeating the whole concept of what Crypto Currency is. The Ripple foundation owns like 60 BILLION of the 100 billion XRP that were created and they dump their own coins on the market monthly.

Last month even the Die Hard Ripple groupies threatened to fork XRP if the Ripple foundation didn't stop dumping the XRP they hold on the market.

Also dont get confused between Ripple Software and XRP. Banks and Money Gram what to use Ripples Software, but that has nothing to do with XRP tokens.
__________________
Make Crypto Great Again 2020
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nate For This Useful Post:
Beautiful (09-23-2019)
  #185  
Old 09-16-2019
nate's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 908
Thanks: 140
Thanked 343 Times in 227 Posts
Activity: 7%
Longevity: 31%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Crypto Blowing Up

If you want something to look at that is still in its infancy.... isn't a scam... and actually is good tech...

Google Beam and Raven Coin.

It'd take me a hour to sit here and explain why, and that's not going to happen. Google is your friend.

I can tell you this though from first hand experience. Beams mobile wallet is nice, and easy to use. Just make sure you set your address to never expire if you plan on using it more than once.
__________________
Make Crypto Great Again 2020

Last edited by nate; 09-16-2019 at 03:44 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #186  
Old 09-22-2019
darkdream's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 8%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Crypto Blowing Up

Bitcoin has a very good future. That's what I believe... I watched this documentary on Bitcoin. Its speak for itself. If you have some time..watch it.. really a good one. Very soon there will be a Global Financial Collage.. its coming.. in next 5 years...

Then the future is all CRYPTO... World will change the way we know today.

Watch this:
Reply With Quote
  #187  
Old 09-23-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 57
Thanks: 2
Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 10%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Crypto Blowing Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate View Post
Dont take this the wrong way, but I can tell you aren't really in to Crypto.. My advice is to stay as far away from XRP as possible. It's literally the biggest scam out there. Partly because it has such a big marketcap... but also because 100% of the total coins were pre-mined by Ripple themselves. Ripple is 100% centralized, defeating the whole concept of what Crypto Currency is. The Ripple foundation owns like 60 BILLION of the 100 billion XRP that were created and they dump their own coins on the market monthly.

Last month even the Die Hard Ripple groupies threatened to fork XRP if the Ripple foundation didn't stop dumping the XRP they hold on the market.

Also dont get confused between Ripple Software and XRP. Banks and Money Gram what to use Ripples Software, but that has nothing to do with XRP tokens.
all your points are right, im not behind the tech but imo when there will be more crypto atms supporting xrp ppl will buy it cause they think its cheap eventhough its not when you see the marketcap, i see my investment as a bet where the chance of 100% return is higher than a 100% loss
Reply With Quote
  #188  
Old 09-28-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 51
Thanks: 1
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 21%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Crypto Blowing Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate View Post
If you want something to look at that is still in its infancy.... isn't a scam... and actually is good tech...

Google Beam and Raven Coin.

It'd take me a hour to sit here and explain why, and that's not going to happen. Google is your friend.

I can tell you this though from first hand experience. Beams mobile wallet is nice, and easy to use. Just make sure you set your address to never expire if you plan on using it more than once.
What makes Bitcoin a scam? Bitcoin has inherent value because of the decentralized blockchain. It is just a medium of exchange of value, like any other modern coin, except it has a built-in scarcity that makes it hold value and can be split into fractions. Sorta like shares in a corporation whose value is based on the buy-in of its users. It in and of itself has no inherent value as an asset, but it does solve a number of issues that the current fiat system has. It's more of a digital, secure service for transferring money and as it is adopted more and more it gains in value. But when using it just to buy and sell goods and services you convert into it temporarily and then pay. So, it has more in common with gold than current money does. The only thing you can't do is turn it into jewelry.
Reply With Quote
  #189  
Old 09-28-2019
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 63,484
Thanks: 4,926
Thanked 7,707 Times in 7,041 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 79%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Crypto Blowing Up

1 btc down to 8.1k usd at this moment
Reply With Quote
  #190  
Old 09-28-2019
Beautiful's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 3,784
Thanks: 710
Thanked 574 Times in 509 Posts
Activity: 72%
Longevity: 17%
iTrader: (8)
Default Re: Crypto Blowing Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinion View Post
What makes Bitcoin a scam? Bitcoin has inherent value because of the decentralized blockchain. It is just a medium of exchange of value, like any other modern coin, except it has a built-in scarcity that makes it hold value and can be split into fractions. Sorta like shares in a corporation whose value is based on the buy-in of its users. It in and of itself has no inherent value as an asset, but it does solve a number of issues that the current fiat system has. It's more of a digital, secure service for transferring money and as it is adopted more and more it gains in value. But when using it just to buy and sell goods and services you convert into it temporarily and then pay. So, it has more in common with gold than current money does. The only thing you can't do is turn it into jewelry.
Another way to look at it:

Reply With Quote
  #191  
Old 10-07-2019
agent006140's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 8,025
Thanks: 1,148
Thanked 729 Times in 684 Posts
Activity: 96%
Longevity: 17%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Crypto Blowing Up

beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
as long as enough users believe it is a store of value,I can use it to get a chicken,a leg of lamb,see a doctor,fix the plumbing of my house.
some day when a major castatrophe hits this planet,we would have a hard time to convince any seller that gold,cash,stamps,diamond,cryto,t bills would be good enough to exchange his chicken which lay eggs,aspirin,tobacco,diesel,water,even chewing gum or shampoo.
I think the most worthless item in the world is diamond!
I take it back,diamond has industrial use,may be collectibles is worthless like Mickey Mouse,Minnie Mouse !
There is a father who built a portfolio of cabbage dolls for his children college fund

Last edited by agent006140; 10-07-2019 at 09:05 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #192  
Old 10-27-2019
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 6,133
Thanks: 1,110
Thanked 1,645 Times in 1,329 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 59%
iTrader: (38)
Default Re: Crypto Blowing Up

This must be the first time crypto made a huge move and this thread wasn't reincarnated!

Apparently it was one of the biggest price spikes since 2011.
Reply With Quote
  #193  
Old 10-27-2019
TGMT's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 3,107
Thanks: 681
Thanked 1,496 Times in 817 Posts
Activity: 30%
Longevity: 89%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: Crypto Blowing Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play View Post
This must be the first time crypto made a huge move and this thread wasn't reincarnated!

Apparently it was one of the biggest price spikes since 2011.
I think most of us here consider $10k (US) a baseline price.

It's hard to get excited about a move that puts us back where it should have been all along.

Reply With Quote
  #194  
Old 10-27-2019
Beautiful's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 3,784
Thanks: 710
Thanked 574 Times in 509 Posts
Activity: 72%
Longevity: 17%
iTrader: (8)
Default Re: Crypto Blowing Up

There's a lot of hype about the Bitcoin prophecy/time traveler

He has nailed a few price points so far, obviously BS, but pretty funny nonetheless



Even Snowden is trolling: https://twitter.com/Snowden/status/1...rc=twsrc%5Etfw
Reply With Quote
  #195  
Old 10-27-2019
itsmewei's Avatar
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 39
Thanks: 6
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 8%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Crypto Blowing Up

To the Moon!
Reply With Quote
  #196  
Old 10-28-2019
agent006140's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 8,025
Thanks: 1,148
Thanked 729 Times in 684 Posts
Activity: 96%
Longevity: 17%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Crypto Blowing Up

november 87,00?????????
Reply With Quote
  #197  
Old 1 Week Ago
nate's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 908
Thanks: 140
Thanked 343 Times in 227 Posts
Activity: 7%
Longevity: 31%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Crypto Blowing Up

Show time...
__________________
Make Crypto Great Again 2020
Reply With Quote
  #198  
Old 1 Week Ago
slokor's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 9,846
Thanks: 325
Thanked 2,263 Times in 1,669 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 89%
iTrader: (90)
Default Re: Crypto Blowing Up

Glad I kept HODLing on to mine.
Wonder what all the nay sayers have to say about it now
__________________
AGED SUPER HIGH LIMIT ACCOUNTS: 10,000/$1,000,000 and 25,000/$500,000
NEW LOWER PRICING!
ENTER MY STORE OR CONTACT ME
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to slokor For This Useful Post:
nate (1 Week Ago)
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Crypto Tax? wkang87 CryptoCurrency 8 02-28-2018 10:13 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:03 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts