eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   CryptoCurrency (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/cryptocurrency/)
-   -   How can I buy a bitcoin without id and without paypal balance (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/cryptocurrency/131215-how-can-i-buy-bitcoin-without-id-without-paypal-balance.html)

tanro 11-09-2019 03:20 AM

How can I buy a bitcoin without id and without paypal balance

Everyone here that sells btc wants paypal balance. I cannot, and will not use paypal balance because it requires them to have your SSN, I am not going to pay taxes on any funds that go through paypal at any point so I can't use paypal balance feature.

Also my ebay is suspended and paypal is negative, part of the reason I came to this place.

Now every place I try to buy bitcoin wants paypal balance and not a credit or debit card. Or wants euros or wants an ID card.

How can I get bitcoins without an ID and by spending USD with a credit/debit card.

Google wallet simply wont work for me, I have tried to send money with it using 2 different sources, 1 card was pre pay, one was not pre pay. It wont even let me add the prepay card, and the other one keeps getting declined depsite having enough balance.

WEI 11-09-2019 03:44 AM

Re: How can I buy a bitcoin without id and without paypal balance

It's simply NOT SAFE to trade with you. You 'may' have used a h4cked CC to send/pay.

rsot 11-09-2019 05:06 AM

Welcome to the forum OP - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

You may have to look outside the forum for this kind of service - be careful of scammers

agent006140 11-09-2019 10:11 AM

you are in US,you can send money using Western Union,there is fee involve,in different currencies using your credit card,or bank account or go to a local office and pay cash.

Beautiful 11-09-2019 03:20 PM

You can buy Bitcoin without KYC/ID using bisq or finding local BTC ATMs near you that have limits without ID

You can find atms that have a 1K-2K buying limit without needing ID

agent006140 11-30-2019 11:28 AM

why do Bitcoin dealers prefer Paypal balance?
I thought PAYPAL does not want anyone to use Paypal to trade Bitcoin?
Or is it there is no buyer protection if buyer wants to file dispute?
and how does the seller knows when you use Paypal,what is the source of payment-Paypal balance,credit/debit or instant bank transfer?

agent006140 11-30-2019 11:29 AM

and how does the seller knows when you use Paypal,what is the source of payment-Paypal balance,credit/debit or instant bank transfer?

KmdD 01-15-2020 04:07 PM

What about verivox? I think you can use it to buy lindencoin (or something like that) then exchange to btc. Never showed them any form of ID.

ckev26 01-15-2020 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KmdD (Post 1062156)
What about verivox? I think you can use it to buy lindencoin (or something like that) then exchange to btc. Never showed them any form of ID.

VirWox is closed down, couple of weeks ago.

dano 01-16-2020 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1052240)

Because paypal is a preferred way to card hacked CC, and OBV if you receive a payment funded by a card of these, will be a chargeback on the payment coming from credit card owner
Of course this problem can be accepting even PP funds, because if i'm using an hacked PP with funds, chargeback from that account will come

Not easy exchange PP, and these problems explane well the high fees requested from the exchangers

TheRoot 01-25-2020 10:15 PM

You can buy Gift cards then sell the gift cards for BTC.