eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   CryptoCurrency (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/cryptocurrency/)
-   -   What is your favourite crypto prediction site? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/cryptocurrency/146209-what-your-favourite-crypto-prediction-site.html)

JerryGoddard 12-12-2021 05:18 PM

What is your favourite crypto prediction site?

Many of us use various crypto prediction sites to get a general idea of where cryptocurrency might get. So I thought it might be nice to have here a list of sites you use the most often. You can evaluate their accuracy, the features they have or anything that might seem important to you. I use about 4-5 pages when looking for forecasts, so I will start.

As the first one comes for me Cryptopredictions.com. These guys have predictions for pretty much all coins that are on the market. So if you can find crypto on coinmarketcap, you are most likely to find it here as well. Their predictions are fairly accurate, especially the long term ones (the short-term ones not that much). This site provides weekly, monthly and yearly predictions, along with some pretty cool looking charts.

Next on the list comes for me TradingBeasts.com, these guys have predictions for around 3k coins. You can find here again monthly and yearly predictions. Their forecasts are fairly accurate and most of the time you are going to find out they are also a bit sceptical as they don't forecast huge increases in prices (which sometimes do happen in the crypto market).

The next site on my list is CoinMarketcap. Yes, that's right, CM has also predictions and unlike the two previous sites, these are generated by users. So if there is a lot of people who insert their predictions, you can basically see "what the crowd expects". It has its pros and cons. As pros, I regard that you see what actual users who buy and trade crypto forecast and as cons, there are predictions only for a small number of coins and the predictions that you can find there are inserted by people who can know very little about the market.

Continuing with the list, it is worth mentioning fxempire.com and their forecasts. These predictions are created by experts in the industry, so they should be pretty accurate. Unfortunately, there are only 8 cryptocurrencies on which they forecast, so you can find here only the biggest coins.

That is about it, that are some of the sites I quite frequently use when I want to see someone else's opinion on a coin I consider buying/selling. What sites do you use?

slokor 12-13-2021 06:42 PM

Re: What is your favourite crypto prediction site?

Had a look at them.
Wasnt realy all that impressed to be completely honest.
All these predictions dont realy mean a thing as far as Im concerned. I can make a prediction on which direction a crypto will go and ill be correct 50% of the time.
But thats just me...

rsot 12-14-2021 06:18 AM

Agree with slokor - it's a nice list of readings regardless OP but it's too easy to read too much and get pulled into heavy thoughts

JerryGoddard 12-14-2021 10:01 AM

50% ain't that great, but anything above is good. True, that is why one has to take them just as predictions, nothing else.

dano 12-14-2021 11:08 AM

manual and analogic coin toss

davidford 01-04-2022 01:22 PM

I prefer to use my own skills rather using any crypto prediction site. Most of the sites main aim is just to manipulate the price.

JerryGoddard 05-05-2022 01:36 AM

I use my own skills as well, you would be a fool not to :D. It's just a complementary thing in the arsenal I use. I hope no one bases their investment just on these sites, lol.

rsot 05-05-2022 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerryGoddard (Post 1191501)
I use my own skills as well, you would be a fool not to :D. It's just a complementary thing in the arsenal I use. I hope no one bases their investment just on these sites, lol.

Morning chuckle :lol: for sure can't just go with the sites only

agent006140 05-06-2022 10:16 PM

crypto is passe.
read WSJ instead

Hank 05-07-2022 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerryGoddard (Post 1191501)

Nobody on this site has any 'skills' when it comes to investment. Not one of us.

How do I know....because we're all still here, either scratching out a (decent) living or, as I'm sure is the case with one or two......bull****ting about their skills and 'extensive investment portfolios'.

KlugePatrik 05-07-2022 05:33 PM

Just learn DeFi , at least you get some nice %% while holding your cryptos or stablecoins , you wont need timing the market and make some passive gains along the way ...

GreenBean 07-30-2022 03:09 AM

Having read some of thEse posts, I have decided my new work….

Going to raise hamsters.

Thank you, you are welcome., ‘Spesh 3web.

:comp5:

BakedScone 08-29-2022 03:33 AM

Thanks for sharing

rsot 08-29-2022 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BakedScone (Post 1200140)
Thanks for sharing

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

Alben 12-07-2022 08:31 AM

Thanks for sharing information