Supplier of canvas shoes and slippers - Ready to serve. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > WallStreetBets > Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers

Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers Discuss Dropshipping on/off eBay, Amazon, Shopify, Etsy and other platforms.

Old 08-01-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 39%
Default Supplier of canvas shoes and slippers - Ready to serve.

Hello, long time lurker here. I have learned a few things on this forum and noticed this section. Hopefully this is allowed on here. :D

So even though I'm new, I have been lurking around this forum for a long time, even bought a few "products" from vendors here and love this forum. I guess this is the time for me to step my game up.

I have been working closely with one of the large shoe factories in South East Asia. We have been exporting shoes and slippers to Germany and Japan. Now we are hoping to gain some traction in the states and other countries. Our capacity is around 75,000 pairs a month. We specialize in slippers and canvas shoes, also rubber outsoles.

Also, please keep in mind, we can custom make any color and almost any style of CANVAS shoes and slippers. If you can send us a sample, either a pair or just 1 shoe, we can take a look, cut it open, study it and try to replicate it. Then we can quote you a price.

We can send samples to whoever interests. For samples, we will send 2 or 3 shoes of whatever is in stock at the moment, left or right only, NOT PAIRS!

Here are some of the pictures of the factory, in case someone thinks we are not real. And some pictures of our latest products. Contact me here through PM if you're interested.

I'll provide more info and answer any question you may have. Serious inquiries only, please.

The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!