Hello from Tokyo - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > WallStreetBets > Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers

Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers Discuss Dropshipping on/off eBay, Amazon, Shopify, Etsy and other platforms.

Old 10-26-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 37%
Default Hello from Tokyo

Hello everyone,

I am a long term Tokyo resident. I was very active on eBay afew years back and sold a lot on eBay.co.uk. I like doing research on products and finding a product that I can sell cheaper than the competition and make a nice profit.

I have lived in Tokyo for 17 years so I am familiar with the culture and language etc. I want to know if anyone wanted to collaborate, work together, I could even drop ship for you.

There is no Japanese ebay, the big auction site here is Yahoo Japan auction. There are afew other copy cat sites and then you have newer web app mobile sites where you can upload photos and buy and sell used goods manly clothing ( mercari is an example and I think they launched a US version )

Things can be expensive in Japan, but you can find many wholesalers dealing in used goods.

Good examples of used goods which can be bought in bulk:
Used books and manga
Used music CDs etc
Used N64, famicom, DS lite consoles, controllers and games,
Used mobile phones
Used brand handbags ( they are graded on quality, A+, A, B etc. Japanese customers tend to caremore about the quality of an item.

There is a 'buy it now' function on Yahoo Japan auction. Sometimes things are cheaper abroad than in Japan. But I really think it depends on the item. I think there is an opportunity here because...

1. The £ is worth more than the ¥ it's like the past when £1 = ¥200 but it's better than the euro exchange rate.
2. Japan is a huge market, full of quality goods and we can find a ready supply.

So folks if anyone has any ideas, wants to team up or you are interested in specific items, it could be used shimano fishing reels, used brand goods, anything..drop me a line here or on

Thank you
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-18-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
Default Re: Hello from Tokyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoTrader View Post
Hello everyone,

I am a long term Tokyo resident. I was very active on eBay afew years back and sold a lot on eBay.co.uk. I like doing research on products and finding a product that I can sell cheaper than the competition and make a nice profit.

I have lived in Tokyo for 17 years so I am familiar with the culture and language etc. I want to know if anyone wanted to collaborate, work together, I could even drop ship for you.

There is no Japanese ebay, the big auction site here is Yahoo Japan auction. There are afew other copy cat sites and then you have newer web app mobile sites where you can upload photos and buy and sell used goods manly clothing ( mercari is an example and I think they launched a US version )

Things can be expensive in Japan, but you can find many wholesalers dealing in used goods.

Good examples of used goods which can be bought in bulk:

Used books and manga

Used music CDs etc

Used N64, famicom, DS lite consoles, controllers and games,

Used mobile phones

Used brand handbags ( they are graded on quality, A+, A, B etc. Japanese customers tend to caremore about the quality of an item.

There is a 'buy it now' function on Yahoo Japan auction. Sometimes things are cheaper abroad than in Japan. But I really think it depends on the item. I think there is an opportunity here because...

1. The £ is worth more than the ¥ it's like the past when £1 = ¥200 but it's better than the euro exchange rate.

2. Japan is a huge market, full of quality goods and we can find a ready supply.

So folks if anyone has any ideas, wants to team up or you are interested in specific items, it could be used shimano fishing reels, used brand goods, anything..drop me a line here or on

Thank you

I'd be interested in doing something. I too sell on eBay and other platforms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk