eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/dropshipping-wholesale-suppliers/)
-   -   Any Fiverr Sellers in here? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/dropshipping-wholesale-suppliers/122578-any-fiverr-sellers-here.html)

WasTopRatedThenBanned 12-21-2018 05:31 AM

Any Fiverr Sellers in here?

Looking to meet and mingle.

Hows your Business going? Lets chat,

nickopedia 12-21-2018 05:43 AM

Re: Any Fiverr Sellers in here?

I don't sell on Fiverr, but at one time I used to use from of the service providers there.

Unfortunately I'm hiring a lot less help from Fiverr lately. The site has been overrun with Indian & Pakistani freelancers who have poor English and do substandard work. The last project was to create a simple network diagram template, and it turned out to be a disaster. Even after more than 10 revisions, the guy still couldn't get it right. I gave up and ended up doing it myself in less than 15 minutes which is what I shoud have done in the first place.

BlackLion 12-21-2018 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 966135)
I don't sell on Fiverr, but at one time I used to use from of the service providers there.

Unfortunately I'm hiring a lot less help from Fiverr lately. The site has been overrun with Indian & Pakistani freelancers who have poor English and do substandard work. The last project was to create a simple network diagram template, and it turned out to be a disaster. Even after more than 10 revisions, the guy still couldn't get it right. I gave up and ended up doing it myself in less than 15 minutes which is what I shoud have done in the first place.

Thank you for letting us know about your recent experience with Fiverr. I apologize if our service did not meet your expectations, and appreciate you taking time to share your concerns. Our goal is to provide a consistently reliable product and an exemplary level of customer service. Based on the events you describe, we did not meet this goal. I ask that you allow us another opportunity to serve you, as we consider it our privilege to have you aboard. Sincerely, BlackLion (CEO)

rsot 12-22-2018 01:58 AM

Quote:

The site has been overrun with Indian & Pakistani freelancers who have poor English and do substandard work. The last project was to create a simple network diagram template, and it turned out to be a disaster.

That's crazy :( substandard garbage

nickopedia 12-22-2018 03:14 AM

I'm sure my experience was not the status quo for Fiverr. I did forget to mention that I did have a couple jobs that were done fairly well.

Just because there were a couple bad apples here and there doesn't mean their site is a bad place to do business. The OP was asking more on the POV of service providers on the platform. I've only been on the receiving end, so can't comment about that.

Also, I had no idea that BlackLion was the CEO of that site. That's quite a surprise considering how much traffic that site generates.

WasTopRatedThenBanned 12-22-2018 04:56 AM

Going to be honest, i bought a eBook on eBay for 0.99 and sold it enough times on fiverr to bank a little over $500 off just one book. Actually considering jumping back on. Maybe more on website packages or something. Now they have gigs from $5 to $500+. When i started everything was just $5.

BigCJ 12-22-2018 04:42 PM

Quote:

Im getting this like 1000 times.

I buy services from fiver but look for specific sellers and offer simple tasks to see if they understand me. Then I ramp it up once they show they are competent. :violin:

restorepp 12-29-2018 04:04 AM

Whats your experience using fiverr traffic booster to convert sales ?

Surfbay 01-05-2019 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WasTopRatedThenBanned (Post 966332)
Going to be honest, i bought a eBook on eBay for 0.99 and sold it enough times on fiverr to bank a little over $500 off just one book. Actually considering jumping back on. Maybe more on website packages or something. Now they have gigs from $5 to $500+. When i started everything was just $5.

Any chance you could offer more information on your "Ebay to Fiverr" experience . Any info would be most welcome.

Thanks

:focus:

WB1976 01-05-2019 08:47 AM

I am going to be making a Fiverr service traffic for eBay and watchers, both to the public who needs eBay traffic but also for my own eBay stores, which will be a great way to get my money from my stealth to my own personal account. eBay and PayPal loves people that buy ��

meloncoly 03-07-2019 04:59 PM

Not a seller but have had good and bad experiences as a buyer. You do get some sloppy sellers who have poor English skills which sucks when you want them writing articles. Some of them are cheeky enough to use article spinners (a lot of sellers from Africa do this)
I've hired loads of musicians for projects and the quality on fiverr for them is excellent.

Neway 03-09-2019 04:56 AM

I am not using fiver since I had a really bad experience. I was talking with some guys and wanted to hire someone for a simple SEO task. I choose a guy and he done a perfect job. And other kind Indian guy who didn't get the job texted me that he sent me too many backlinks from 1 website which will decrease my position in the engine. I did some research about it and this is possible and people do this. I already sent he the website to ask for a custom offer. I had to pay this little piece of love, because I was doing it on a behalf of a client. However if you need something cheap you can find it on fiver. If you want something complicated and quality as seller or buyer I would recommend upwork dot com

rsot 03-09-2019 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhotoshopMaster (Post 984412)
I am not using fiver since I had a really bad experience. I was talking with some guys and wanted to hire someone for a simple SEO task. I choose a guy and he done a perfect job. And other kind Indian guy who didn't get the job texted me that he sent me too many backlinks from 1 website which will decrease my position in the engine. I did some research about it and this is possible and people do this. I already sent he the website to ask for a custom offer. I had to pay this little piece of love, because I was doing it on a behalf of a client. However if you need something cheap you can find it on fiver. If you want something complicated and quality as seller or buyer I would recommend upwork dot com

That's insane.

Dufus 03-11-2019 05:08 AM

The setting up seller acc on fever is terrible and their fee 20% ??

Neway 03-11-2019 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 984483)
That's insane.

I know and you can read a lots of similar cases... Horrible people..

oompaloompa 03-25-2019 03:24 PM

I only used fiverr once and have had a great experience. I got an amazing UK Virtual assistant for my joint business that I invested in. I gave her a small job first, that she ended up doing for free, like a trial-run. I was really impressed, and I hired off fiverr, as you cannot expect to be paid on that platform for anything long-term really.

rsot 04-01-2019 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oompaloompa (Post 988867)
I only used fiverr once and have had a great experience. I got an amazing UK Virtual assistant for my joint business that I invested in. I gave her a small job first, that she ended up doing for free, like a trial-run. I was really impressed, and I hired off fiverr, as you cannot expect to be paid on that platform for anything long-term really.

She still work for you?

HeyGuys777 07-11-2019 06:18 AM

I pick only guys with good seller feedback. Always good.