eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/dropshipping-wholesale-suppliers/)
-   -   Got restricted...Will ebay have mercy if I come clean? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/dropshipping-wholesale-suppliers/131838-got-restricted-will-ebay-have-mercy-if-i-come-clean.html)

BeautyC 12-05-2019 12:59 PM

Got restricted...Will ebay have mercy if I come clean?

hi, i tried out dropshipping on ebay through a private wholeseller i met. we told tons of products, but i ended up getting the MC011 restriction because of buyer complaints of late shipments (and a lot of cases were opened. all are closed though). this restriction (and solving cses) has stopped my business for a month now. im not even interested in continuing to dropship, i just want my account to remain on good standing and go back to being a normal member of ebay since i made this mistake.
i cannot provide documents because me and the wholeseller had a fight after my account was restricted and we're now on bad terms.

if i come clean to ebay and tell them exactly what i was doing and how i dont want to do this anymore, will they have any mercy in lifting the restriction?

Simon12 12-05-2019 02:27 PM

Re: Got restricted...Will ebay have mercy if I come clean?

absolutely no chance.. don't even waste your time...

phaz0rz 12-05-2019 02:29 PM

Simon is most likely right.

james_112233 12-05-2019 02:37 PM

I really don't know. If the right person hears your story they might believe it. But it's a pure gamble.

At this stage what have you got to lose ? Might as well try and if it doesn't work go stealth.

agent006140 12-05-2019 02:47 PM

you can try,these days they need more buyers,not more sellers,but never hurt to give them a call,no one die from calling

Pandoras_box 12-05-2019 04:23 PM

You're better off confessing to a priest. You'd get a better chance of forgiveness.

Listen to this old advice.

BeautyC 12-06-2019 01:20 PM

so u guys think i have a better chance just trying my best trying to find a way to edit invoices and keep going back-and-forth with them when they ask for more and more (stuff i dont have)?

thats the only 2 options i really have... extreme honesty, or extreme dishonesty :/

Zetex2 12-06-2019 07:36 PM

Your chances of getting the account back are low, since even if you call them, they might suspect you are drop shipping. Unless it is a really good account,
I'd drop on reinstating it and create a new stealth one and get back to selling.
As for your buying concerns, eBay does not give a single f*ck if you are a buyer, all the issues are for sellers.
I recommend you to create 2 stealths:
1 For buying, and another one for selling.

Kajunrook 12-07-2019 08:57 AM

I have drop shipped for years without any issues, just don't drop ship from Amazon or Walmart. I think you need to go stealth. Just get the Stealth Guide, sign up in a variation of your own name, stay under 18K per acct and follow stealth rules.

afincho 02-02-2020 02:50 AM

If you had many chargebacks and cases I would say 99% that you can't get your account back. If it was a random suspension you might have a small chance.

JackedYoshi 04-30-2020 01:49 AM

MC011 restrictions are the kiss of death. You can send them everything they ask for and they will keep you suspended. I swear they just ask for that stuff to prove it is you so they can suspend you for good.

agent006140 04-30-2020 10:53 AM

dropshipping is fine,retail arbitrage is not.
You the ebay retailer taking customer money and then place the order with another retailer is retail arbitrage,popular retailers would be Costco,Wmt,AMZN.

agent006140 04-30-2020 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeautyC (Post 1053229)
hi, i tried out dropshipping on ebay through a private wholeseller i met. we told tons of products, but i ended up getting the MC011 restriction because of buyer complaints of late shipments (and a lot of cases were opened. all are closed though). this restriction (and solving cses) has stopped my business for a month now. im not even interested in continuing to dropship, i just want my account to remain on good standing and go back to being a normal member of ebay since i made this mistake.
i cannot provide documents because me and the wholeseller had a fight after my account was restricted and we're now on bad terms.

if i come clean to ebay and tell them exactly what i was doing and how i dont want to do this anymore, will they have any mercy in lifting the restriction?

every now and then,Ebay would ask suspended sellers to sell again,if you can get hold of a rep,tell her you no longer do business with this wholesaler and see what happens

hak3865 05-09-2020 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1089910)
dropshipping is fine,retail arbitrage is not.
You the ebay retailer taking customer money and then place the order with another retailer is retail arbitrage,popular retailers would be Costco,Wmt,AMZN.

So by your definition of dropshipping, I need to be working with a wholesaler, not a retailer, correct? And that is ebay's way of looking at things also?

TheAwesomer 06-02-2020 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hak3865 (Post 1092160)
So by your definition of dropshipping, I need to be working with a wholesaler, not a retailer, correct? And that is ebay's way of looking at things also?

eBay's against drop shipping.

If you just want a normal, non-selling account, why would you bother? Just make another account and move on.