eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/dropshipping-wholesale-suppliers/)
-   -   Aliexpress to Ebay UK - How do you explain the delay in orders arriving (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/dropshipping-wholesale-suppliers/134664-aliexpress-ebay-uk-how-do-you-explain-delay-orders-arriving.html)

lucy 03-28-2020 05:46 PM

Aliexpress to Ebay UK - How do you explain the delay in orders arriving

Aliexpress to Ebay UK - How do you explain the delay in orders arriving to the UK buyer, what do you say to the Aliexpress sellers that you want the item drop shipping to your customer?

Do you make clear in your ebay listing the item can take upto 28 days delivery?

StealthLannister 03-28-2020 06:21 PM

Re: Aliexpress to Ebay UK - How do you explain the delay in orders arriving

You should disclose that in your listing.
Else you will have a lot of complaints. Most of these buyers are willing to wait.

lucy 04-04-2020 07:32 AM

Would you contact sellers on Aliexpress first before listingitems to ask if they drop ship or just list the item and then find sellers on Aliexpress?
Quote:

Originally Posted by StealthLannister (Post 1080796)
You should disclose that in your listing.
Else you will have a lot of complaints. Most of these buyers are willing to wait.

Etycoon 04-04-2020 07:39 AM

dose drop- shipping from these places actually work? I thought china just make listings themselves.

Bigblackdog 04-04-2020 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinsoldier (Post 1082501)

My hope was/is that dropshippers will still take a hammering and I can re-emerge unscathed when we return to some kind of normality.

LOL - not very charitable tinsoldier?

Bigblackdog 04-04-2020 09:24 AM

It strikes me that dropshipping from China is, at best, an inherently risky enterprice that, from my own experience buying stock from China, is just asking for complaints regarding delivery time and SNAD complaints

But, hey-ho, if it works for you then fill your boots!

tsheikh 07-15-2020 12:36 PM

It's best to disclose it upfront. Transparency with your customers will go a long way in the longevity of your business.
The more complaints you have, there's a much higher chance of you losing your payment gateway(s).

Speaking from personal experience.
All the Best!

Stinq 10-24-2020 09:32 AM

Blame the pandemie and shipping delays by the courrier s

agent006140 10-24-2020 01:59 PM

most of the items listed on ALI can be found in your local retail and wholesale shops,just find them and use them as a backup if needed

Bigblackdog 10-28-2020 04:01 AM

The world and his wife sell from Aliexpress and if you do the maths you will see they are working for pennies

I appreciate that it is difficult to find suppliers but this is where research comes in

We use Aliexpress a lot but only for supplies that can use for added value - there is absolutely no way I would risk an account by dropshipping from China - but it is your decision

moneyhustler88 12-11-2020 07:43 PM

Good post OP I've thought of doing the same for a while as seen quite a few products and guides which I've researched the items for and do think i could make a little bit of money on- however on dropshipping forums ive been told aliexpress dropshipping is against ebay rules and any new accounts opened would be banned so not sure how its done tbh but ive alot of reading to do still