eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/dropshipping-wholesale-suppliers/)
-   -   liquidation.com GOOD to buy wholesale? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/dropshipping-wholesale-suppliers/17978-liquidation-com-good-buy-wholesale.html)

incniu 04-21-2010 11:47 AM

liquidation.com GOOD to buy wholesale?

what is its quality?

Anythere better sites?:violin:

Hercules 04-21-2010 11:52 AM

I've checked it out and the margins are crappy after everything. It's a good place to sell but every base has been covered there. Just search "IPOD" and you'll see what I mean.

Burning 04-21-2010 03:05 PM

Don't buy from liquidation.com, everything is over price and usually alot of sellers shill bid...I used to do it myself and never got in trouble!

incniu 04-21-2010 06:14 PM

shill bidding is a lot over there?

Is there any good site to buy wholesale easily?

Burning 04-21-2010 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by incniu (Post 134461)
shill bidding is a lot over there?

Is there any good site to buy wholesale easily?

Yes, tons of shill biding. There "support" team is bunch of idiots. They really don't know what there doing! Read all the scammer reports against them!

incniu 04-21-2010 06:50 PM

nobody999 04-23-2010 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burning (Post 134435)
Don't buy from liquidation.com, everything is over price and usually alot of sellers shill bid...I used to do it myself and never got in trouble!

what happends if you win your own auction?

Burning 04-23-2010 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nobody999 (Post 134754)
what happends if you win your own auction?

I don't pay for it..LOL! I keep on making more and more accounts.

nobody999 04-24-2010 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burning (Post 134799)
I don't pay for it..LOL! I keep on making more and more accounts.

do they track like ebay?

Burning 04-24-2010 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nobody999 (Post 134920)
do they track like ebay?

I don't know but I use the ebaystealth method since I don't want my account to get suspended.

I talk to my seller representative and he told me the other say that he is leaving his job in 5 weeks. I admits to me that liquidation.com sucks and is turning like ebay.com. He says that many customers complain, and the bosses lie to people when hiring them as they misrepresent it showing how good a job it is. I talk to him on aim almost every other day, and he tells me that he barely has any work to do.

nobody999 04-28-2010 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burning (Post 134938)
I don't know but I use the ebaystealth method since I don't want my account to get suspended.

I talk to my seller representative and he told me the other say that he is leaving his job in 5 weeks. I admits to me that liquidation.com sucks and is turning like ebay.com. He says that many customers complain, and the bosses lie to people when hiring them as they misrepresent it showing how good a job it is. I talk to him on aim almost every other day, and he tells me that he barely has any work to do.

so if the "stealth" bidder win and doesn't pay, you (the seller) don't have to pay any fees correct and can relist for free?

Burning 04-28-2010 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nobody999 (Post 135591)
so if the "stealth" bidder win and doesn't pay, you (the seller) don't have to pay any fees correct and can relist for free?

Yes, DON'T BUY OR SELL ANYTHING ON LIQUIDATION.COM

I have even had my seller support who lists my item from me tell me horror stories of liquidation.com! He is leaving his job soon, he tells me how crap liquidation.com is and tells me that everyone hates there job. He informed me that liquidation.com is turning into ebay..

pcware 04-28-2010 03:10 PM

what is shill bidding???

ptenchick 04-29-2010 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pcware (Post 135629)
what is shill bidding???

Bidding on your own auctions from your other accounts...

ptenchick 04-29-2010 01:20 PM

I got stuck with 9 pairs of new authentic Cavalli, Gferre and CNC shoes..Iam figuring out if i can sell them on this website...their retail prices range from $350 to 450...I couldn't sell them on Ebay...:( ..people thought they were #####...but i have a receipt from the store..should I give it a try??
What are seller fees? Does anyone know?

IhatePaypalToo 05-04-2010 03:36 PM

I have been buying from liquidation.com for years and selling on ebay, out of the dozens of thousands of dollars I spent on liquidation.com I only messed up when I purchased things that I thought I would manage to make profit like, broekn mp3 players, audio equipment for cars and toys. no porfit in there and I lost a lot of money. But I can say that I made a lot of profit on liquidation.com I was never aware of the shillbidding untill reading it over here, I am sure it's possible, but its something that anyone can do, and you can bid up to the price that you are willing to pay, no one forces you to bid. I concentrate more on video games. But right now as everyone has been saying, liquidation is not what it used to be.. my profit margins on liquidation used to be from 70% to 110%, I would have UPS freight trucks deliverng me the goods every week, which is a PLUS the shipping is great. there are many trusted sellers there who do not SHILL bid, you could still make a profit, look for the older sellers like Onlinereturns which is a honest guy and some others, you will do good. Also a lot of clothing is sold cheap there, shelf pulls from NY, they re-sell good im sure. Well if you got a question let me know...

HR

Burning 05-04-2010 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IhatePaypalToo (Post 136653)
I have been buying from liquidation.com for years and selling on ebay, out of the dozens of thousands of dollars I spent on liquidation.com I only messed up when I purchased things that I thought I would manage to make profit like, broekn mp3 players, audio equipment for cars and toys. no porfit in there and I lost a lot of money. But I can say that I made a lot of profit on liquidation.com I was never aware of the shillbidding untill reading it over here, I am sure it's possible, but its something that anyone can do, and you can bid up to the price that you are willing to pay, no one forces you to bid. I concentrate more on video games. But right now as everyone has been saying, liquidation is not what it used to be.. my profit margins on liquidation used to be from 70% to 110%, I would have UPS freight trucks deliverng me the goods every week, which is a PLUS the shipping is great. there are many trusted sellers there who do not SHILL bid, you could still make a profit, look for the older sellers like Onlinereturns which is a honest guy and some others, you will do good. Also a lot of clothing is sold cheap there, shelf pulls from NY, they re-sell good im sure. Well if you got a question let me know...

HR

Yes your right in regards to liquidation.com, but for sellers it's a nightmare selling there. Trust me. There support team always sides with the buyers!!!

wjs010 08-06-2010 10:31 PM

bump..is all this true? can someone tell me a good wholesaler with no tax id!? i thought liquidation was too good to be true, maybe it is. can some kind soul please pm the best wholesale site..I am not a business!

slapped 08-06-2010 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wjs010 (Post 156248)
bump..is all this true? can someone tell me a good wholesaler with no tax id!? i thought liquidation was too good to be true, maybe it is. can some kind soul please pm the best wholesale site..I am not a business!

they only way to turn a profit is if you take Advantage of BIG Wholesalers like Synnex when they run 'Closeouts" Which for them is Almost EVERYDAY, otherwise you are just "Pissing in the Wind"

GreenBean 08-06-2010 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wjs010 (Post 156248)

Wholesalers is the big league. You might need to rethink your business plan. You might just need that tax ID to make money :pop2:

jbluntz 08-06-2010 11:14 PM

The're good for fillers you can get alot of cheap authentic stuff like accessories or whatever you like selling to fill up your store and blend in with your other stuff and you can still make profits ecspecially if you use BIN for your tight margin items.

wjs010 08-06-2010 11:48 PM

but i saw like lots of 8-12 ipod nano..returns in workign condition for $100 bucks..now tell me if im wrong but that can make good profit( ofcourse im missing some profound piece of this puzzle ) lol