eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/dropshipping-wholesale-suppliers/)
-   -   Suppliers and Wholesalers (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/dropshipping-wholesale-suppliers/21561-suppliers-wholesalers.html)

EBAYBOMB 08-12-2010 05:55 PM

Suppliers and Wholesalers

Hey Everybody!
I was just wondering if anyone tried wholesalers and droppshipers recommended in Ebay Stealth. I don't want to spend $200 and get a useless list. Did you have any luck finding your source of inventory online? I do know about dhgate.com and websites like that, but not like a good wholesaler or dropshipper from usa.

Thanks everybody

forummember 08-12-2010 06:01 PM

I don't think you can put a value on decent wholesallers, at the end of the day it's going to affect the business of the person giving it up not to mention another competitor to watch out for.

I think it's best to keep some things secret.

GreenBean 08-12-2010 06:08 PM

SEARCH facility here and GOOGLE in the real world become your best friend. Man, we had to do the leg-work ourselves. Tis your turn now:pop2:

I know of at least one post here where great help is given by a user. I'm giving one clue for you. The magic answer is a word in your thread#if you decide to accept this mission :spy:

slapped 08-16-2010 09:31 AM

It seem Like EVERYONE Has Problems with Suppliers, Honestly, I Find the Sourcing goods is the Easiest part of this Whole Online Thing. If this Thread, is Moved to the Executive Section I will Post Links to a Few Suppliers that I use who Are REALLY Good and Proven ( To Me Anyway) In the Executive section I feel that at Least Members there have a Reasonable amount of Dedication to Doing Business Online as well as Integerity, and have most likley suffered a Lot of the Pitfalls that we all Know of all too well.

ebaydropship 09-04-2010 11:09 PM

Anyway ,i know there're lots of person searching for dropshipper with hotsale products. In China ,maybe you can find some dropshippers.But you should pay more attention to product quaitly because the quality of products may be not stable . BTW, delivery time from China is too long and you will get lower DSR from buyers.

in US or UK ,it's really diffcult to find decent dropship with hotsale products.

some warehouse in US or Uk provide dropship service .But you should arrange your own stock there and pay service cost there.

If sombody have new idea or dropshipper in US ,please PM me .thanks .

planes 02-04-2011 02:14 AM

Searching on Google is not fruitful in a lot of cases. I just searched for a drop shipper I use here in the states. The biggest in their area. They are defintely not in the first 20 pages. SO if you type, pencil wholesalers, you just get pages and pages of "wholsale bob" Trade tang, Hillbilly joes wholesale, Jacka$$ special wholeslae. etc.....

MERMAID 02-15-2011 11:33 AM

hi

Quote:

Originally Posted by slapped (Post 159087)
It seem Like EVERYONE Has Problems with Suppliers, Honestly, I Find the Sourcing goods is the Easiest part of this Whole Online Thing. If this Thread, is Moved to the Executive Section I will Post Links to a Few Suppliers that I use who Are REALLY Good and Proven ( To Me Anyway) In the Executive section I feel that at Least Members there have a Reasonable amount of Dedication to Doing Business Online as well as Integerity, and have most likley suffered a Lot of the Pitfalls that we all Know of all too well.

I Find the Sourcing goods is me the the hardest job so can you give same Suppliers , i wanna stop selling @@@@ i wanna sell original product.:juggle: