Wholesale list - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Account Topics > Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers

Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers Discuss Dropshipping on/off eBay, Amazon, Shopify, Etsy and other platforms.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-25-2012
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 42
Thanks: 52
Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 62%
iTrader: (0)
Lightbulb Wholesale list

Has anyone ever had any luck with buying a wholesale list?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 04-26-2012
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,174
Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 4,864 Times in 3,351 Posts
Activity: 46%
Longevity: 73%
iTrader: (4)
Default

I honestly find those list garbage, If you want wholesale you gotta put the work in. The good ones are the hard to find ones, those on those list are used by a ton of people so chances are there's already someone selling from those suppliers already.

Just my 2 cents.
  #3  
Old 04-26-2012
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,656
Thanks: 25
Thanked 401 Times in 337 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%
iTrader: (0)
Default

When I first started selling online I tried a lot of these so call "wholesale" list. All cr@p I tell you. Why would someone sell their precious source to you so you can be another competitor?

ull have better luck buying directly from eb by contacting the sellers have paying directly.
  #4  
Old 04-26-2012
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 42
Thanks: 52
Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 62%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marysman78 View Post
I honestly find those list garbage, If you want wholesale you gotta put the work in. The good ones are the hard to find ones, those on those list are used by a ton of people so chances are there's already someone selling from those suppliers already.

Just my 2 cents.
Agree!







  #5  
Old 04-26-2012
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 42
Thanks: 52
Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 62%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamefreak View Post
When I first started selling online I tried a lot of these so call "wholesale" list. All cr@p I tell you. Why would someone sell their precious source to you so you can be another competitor?

ull have better luck buying directly from eb by contacting the sellers have paying directly.
Agree as well good point.

I ask 'cause I thought of selling some of my contacts for some fast cash.
But,I doubt people would pay the price I would want.haha
  #6  
Old 04-26-2012
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,656
Thanks: 25
Thanked 401 Times in 337 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%
iTrader: (0)
Default

If you have legit contacts go ahead. You will be surprised that ppl actually still buy that stuff. newbies trying to get rich quick thinking they will.

You can make good money. I thought you wanted to buy not sell.
  #7  
Old 04-26-2012
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 42,021
Thanks: 5,510
Thanked 9,044 Times in 7,038 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (6)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666never777 View Post
Has anyone ever had any luck with buying a wholesale list?
Someone got badly stung trying this

Was a proper scam.

One of those avoid at all costs.
__________________
Ever look at someone and think WhyTF has no one hit you with a shovel yet?
  #8  
Old 04-26-2012
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 42
Thanks: 52
Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 62%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamefreak View Post
If you have legit contacts go ahead. You will be surprised that ppl actually still buy that stuff. newbies trying to get rich quick thinking they will.

You can make good money. I thought you wanted to buy not sell.
My main worry is that they are all so cheap.
Mine would be a great deal more.
Maybe I shall try it...
  #9  
Old 04-28-2012
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 8,608
Thanks: 1,580
Thanked 2,028 Times in 1,356 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 83%
iTrader: (47)
Default

Why buy a list?

Google and the yellow pages dot com can give you more wholesale sources then you have money to buy from.
  #10  
Old 04-28-2012
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 42
Thanks: 52
Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 62%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy D View Post
Why buy a list?

Google and the yellow pages dot com can give you more wholesale sources then you have money to buy from.
Really?



  #11  
Old 04-28-2012
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 42,021
Thanks: 5,510
Thanked 9,044 Times in 7,038 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (6)
Default

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-di...ing-deals.html

In case of temptation.... dont!
__________________
Ever look at someone and think WhyTF has no one hit you with a shovel yet?
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
UK means to an ends list PILOT LIST;add chat talk argue here lucy Subscriber Discussions 73 04-25-2012 03:35 AM
what to wholesale? superrskillz Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers 49 09-08-2011 12:20 PM
Wholesale list from stealth book -- anyone tried them? ganbala Subscriber Discussions 4 03-13-2010 09:48 AM
To List or Not List after 90 days? Enigma Subscriber Discussions 2 12-06-2009 07:21 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:15 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts