Anyone going to be at Vegas Offprice show next week? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Entrepreneur > Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers

Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers Discuss Dropshipping on/off eBay, Amazon, Shopify, Etsy and other platforms.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 02-12-2014
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 3,090
Thanks: 407
Thanked 662 Times in 490 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%
iTrader: (0)
Default Anyone going to be at Vegas Offprice show next week?

Just curious if anyone else plans on attending?
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 02-12-2014
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 180
Thanks: 104
Thanked 27 Times in 24 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 46%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Anyone going to be at Vegas Offprice show next week?

Gonna be in Laughlin that week bout a hour away.How good are there prices?Or have you been before
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-12-2014
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,135
Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 4,815 Times in 3,331 Posts
Activity: 2%
Longevity: 71%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: Anyone going to be at Vegas Offprice show next week?

Never been into those shows and the reason is because how many other people have already made connections with the sellers, companies. Might be good to go just to get some ideas though.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-12-2014
Ebayorbust's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,431
Thanks: 475
Thanked 2,115 Times in 1,388 Posts
Activity: 37%
Longevity: 80%
iTrader: (53)
Default Re: Anyone going to be at Vegas Offprice show next week?

When I go to Vegas I won't be going to any trade shows.
__________________
FULLY VERIFIED HIGH LIMIT (up to 1000/15000) UK PAYPAL & EBAY ACCOUNTS FOR SALE HERE
FRESH US & UK IP ADDRESSES HERE
EU LIMIT LIFTED ACCOUNTS - BACK IN STOCK - LIMITED AVAILABILTY
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-12-2014
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 3,090
Thanks: 407
Thanked 662 Times in 490 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Anyone going to be at Vegas Offprice show next week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gosunsplease View Post
Gonna be in Laughlin that week bout a hour away.How good are there prices?Or have you been before
Never been before. I figure probably lots of junk. But if I find a at least two or three sellers than I can move a few products from even if they are just fillers it will be worth while.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-12-2014
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 8,611
Thanks: 1,580
Thanked 2,025 Times in 1,355 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
iTrader: (47)
Default Re: Anyone going to be at Vegas Offprice show next week?

I have attended and sold at these types of shows all across the country.

There also is hidden gem in the building somewhere.

Take home a bunch of info even if you do not see anything on that day.

Make notes, carry a voice recorder so you can go back to your thoughts later on a particular dealer or product.

Also, look for other shows in the same area you might be able to attend.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sandy D For This Useful Post:
unkown5454 (02-12-2014), vogeltron (02-13-2014)
  #7  
Old 02-13-2014
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,135
Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 4,815 Times in 3,331 Posts
Activity: 2%
Longevity: 71%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: Anyone going to be at Vegas Offprice show next week?

Ah Vegas......can only remember what happened 2 out 5 times, not allowed back there with my friends.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-13-2014
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 3,090
Thanks: 407
Thanked 662 Times in 490 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Anyone going to be at Vegas Offprice show next week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy D View Post
I have attended and sold at these types of shows all across the country.

There also is hidden gem in the building somewhere.

Take home a bunch of info even if you do not see anything on that day.

Make notes, carry a voice recorder so you can go back to your thoughts later on a particular dealer or product.

Also, look for other shows in the same area you might be able to attend.
Thanks Sandy. I was thinking about bringing a notebook and keeping notes. But tape recorder and everything is very good advice.

I am pretty excited to check this thing out. I know it is going to be sifting through all the nonsense to try to find some items worth while. More than anything though, think it will be good for me to just get out there and see what all these vendors have to offer.

Gotten too comfortable in previous years just relying on the same old stuff to pay the bills. The way eBay has changed over the years it is time to try to branch out more and diversify.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-13-2014
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 58,567
Thanks: 4,633
Thanked 7,146 Times in 6,512 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Anyone going to be at Vegas Offprice show next week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Ah Vegas......can only remember what happened 2 out 5 times, not allowed back there with my friends.
With enemies though
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-15-2014
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 8,611
Thanks: 1,580
Thanked 2,025 Times in 1,355 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
iTrader: (47)
Default Re: Anyone going to be at Vegas Offprice show next week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vogeltron View Post
Thanks Sandy. I was thinking about bringing a notebook and keeping notes. But tape recorder and everything is very good advice.

I am pretty excited to check this thing out. I know it is going to be sifting through all the nonsense to try to find some items worth while. More than anything though, think it will be good for me to just get out there and see what all these vendors have to offer.

Gotten too comfortable in previous years just relying on the same old stuff to pay the bills. The way eBay has changed over the years it is time to try to branch out more and diversify.
Get as many catalogs as you can carry. If you find you have too many you can always head over to a pak n mail and mail them to yourself.

Do not leave without some phone videos of items that really strike you.

You might be overwhelmed with so many products so having a voice recorder and video will help.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sandy D For This Useful Post:
rsot (02-16-2014)
  #11  
Old 02-17-2014
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 58,567
Thanks: 4,633
Thanked 7,146 Times in 6,512 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Anyone going to be at Vegas Offprice show next week?

February 16-19, 2014 | OffPrice Show
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-17-2014
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 8,611
Thanks: 1,580
Thanked 2,025 Times in 1,355 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
iTrader: (47)
Default Re: Anyone going to be at Vegas Offprice show next week?

Those pink cowgirl hats look cool.

Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-17-2014
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 3,090
Thanks: 407
Thanked 662 Times in 490 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Anyone going to be at Vegas Offprice show next week?

Lots of generic stuff here. Tons of walking. Kinda over whelming trying to get through the entire show. I see how it could take people 3-4 days to really get to everything. A few diamonds in the rough. Lots of good people. Kinda surprised how many of these vendors have zeo internet presence. Even just a website to say this is what well sell call us.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-17-2014
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,135
Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 4,815 Times in 3,331 Posts
Activity: 2%
Longevity: 71%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: Anyone going to be at Vegas Offprice show next week?

Vogeltron, bring me back one of these:
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-18-2014
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 3,391
Thanks: 238
Thanked 770 Times in 567 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Anyone going to be at Vegas Offprice show next week?

I am going tomorrow, still driving back to Vegas.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-18-2014
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 8,611
Thanks: 1,580
Thanked 2,025 Times in 1,355 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
iTrader: (47)
Default Re: Anyone going to be at Vegas Offprice show next week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotano211 View Post
I am going tomorrow, still driving back to Vegas.
Driving from Florida to Vegas?
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-18-2014
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 3,391
Thanks: 238
Thanked 770 Times in 567 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Anyone going to be at Vegas Offprice show next week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy D View Post
Driving from Florida to Vegas?
Yea, I like driving around. I got to see AZ, TX, all of the southern states. I am on the New Mexico, AZ border trying to get some sleep and watch some movies, just relaxing.

Took about 3 weeks off to just drive around. I never been to Dallas, or Houston, and now I have. Got to see some family in Miami, ocean fish around Key West.

I took I-10 going east and taking it back going west. I wanted to take 40 west but there seems to be lots of ice on parts of 40. I dont have experience with driving on icy roads.
My car just got its last oil changed in Austin and only send about $500 on gas. It was an awesome road trip.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-18-2014
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 8,611
Thanks: 1,580
Thanked 2,025 Times in 1,355 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
iTrader: (47)
Default Re: Anyone going to be at Vegas Offprice show next week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotano211 View Post
Yea, I like driving around. I got to see AZ, TX, all of the southern states. I am on the New Mexico, AZ border trying to get some sleep and watch some movies, just relaxing.

Took about 3 weeks off to just drive around. I never been to Dallas, or Houston, and now I have. Got to see some family in Miami, ocean fish around Key West.

I took I-10 going east and taking it back going west. I wanted to take 40 west but there seems to be lots of ice on parts of 40. I dont have experience with driving on icy roads.
My car just got its last oil changed in Austin and only send about $500 on gas. It was an awesome road trip.
1-10 can be a boring drive in many places.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-18-2014
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 58,567
Thanks: 4,633
Thanked 7,146 Times in 6,512 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Anyone going to be at Vegas Offprice show next week?

Wow cool drive - how much time does that take from Floflo to LV?
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-18-2014
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 8,611
Thanks: 1,580
Thanked 2,025 Times in 1,355 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
iTrader: (47)
Default Re: Anyone going to be at Vegas Offprice show next week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Wow cool drive - how much time does that take from Floflo to LV?
Come on rsot, you know he drives a Prius so you count on 2 weeks or so.

Sorry Tano..... had to do it.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sandy D For This Useful Post:
nyc (02-19-2014)
  #21  
Old 02-18-2014
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 3,391
Thanks: 238
Thanked 770 Times in 567 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Anyone going to be at Vegas Offprice show next week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy D View Post
Come on rsot, you know he drives a Prius so you count on 2 weeks or so.

Sorry Tano..... had to do it.
yea hahaha....um not hahaha very funny.
Not the fastest car in the world but its perfect for my needs. The shape is a hit or miss with people, it grows on you. I wish the seats would be more comfortable.

@rsot, it normally takes about 2-2.5 days with sleep. Its about 2500 miles but I stopped in other places to view the scene.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to yotano211 For This Useful Post:
Sandy D (02-18-2014)
  #22  
Old 02-18-2014
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 8,611
Thanks: 1,580
Thanked 2,025 Times in 1,355 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
iTrader: (47)
Default Re: Anyone going to be at Vegas Offprice show next week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotano211 View Post
yea hahaha....um not hahaha very funny.
Not the fastest car in the world but its perfect for my needs. The shape is a hit or miss with people, it grows on you. I wish the seats would be more comfortable.

@rsot, it normally takes about 2-2.5 days with sleep. Its about 2500 miles but I stopped in other places to view the scene.


I had to...
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ASD Vegas hardybents Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers 38 05-30-2013 12:48 PM
Confirm Identity Last Week and this week its gone! lasvegas eBay Discussion! 5 10-23-2011 04:48 PM
Vegas hotel Implosions retard Everything Else 0 10-13-2008 08:16 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:23 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts