eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/dropshipping-wholesale-suppliers/)
-   -   how do they get all those sewing machines (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/dropshipping-wholesale-suppliers/73617-how-do-they-get-all-those-sewing-machines.html)

kittylove 05-17-2014 11:19 PM

how do they get all those sewing machines

how do people get stock of brand name (like singer) sewing machines? they like, have about 50 to sell.please help me and thank you, or just about brand anything,appliances,and how can people sell brand bags and clothes and not get the vero thing? thanks again it ll mean so much cause itll help me grow

MM78 05-18-2014 12:49 AM

Re: how do they get all those sewing machines

Probably years of doing business with suppliers in those brands or directly with those brands......

GreenBean 05-18-2014 01:26 AM

It is called hard work and spending hours sourcing your items.

You need to network, make use of GOOGLE.

With google you will find other sites that deal with the items. I am not talking about the Asian markets. There are sites that have trading for use for sellers to use. There are item specific forums.

Look for them and join them.

Go over ebay. Look at the reviews written by different sellers about different items. You pick up info there as well.

The likes of the older brand name goods, such as Singer, may have a specific method for onselling. A brick and mortar shop might be needed.

You need to research as much as you can....

Good Luck

:mod:

rsot 05-20-2014 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kittylove (Post 553902)
how do people get stock of brand name (like singer) sewing machines? they like, have about 50 to sell.please help me and thank you, or just about brand anything,appliances,and how can people sell brand bags and clothes and not get the vero thing? thanks again it ll mean so much cause itll help me grow

Lot of people fail at selling these kind of products - takes time, research, experimentation - you cant expect people to just reveal their tricks to success

acreech41311 05-21-2014 11:37 AM

You need to look for wholesale/liquidation businesses that are in your area, granted most of them require you to have a tax id/reseller permit before they will do business with you, and I say in your area as some of them will expect you to arrange for pickup or freight. Appliances like sewing machines, and kitchen appliances are items I often see for sale by the pallet, granted most of them are open box (store returns, displays etc) so if you aren't familiar with sewing machines and aren't able to test them for functionality then I don't recommend buying open box lots. But if you know your stuff then it could work out for you.

Sandy D 06-07-2014 03:36 PM

I know of people who purchase used ones from schools etc.

Also, many liquidation places have them sometimes.

teedon 06-12-2014 01:38 AM

There is one way simply that is you go to visit the brand offical website and get the info about local distributors or the policy of how their distributors work with.Of cource,this way only work for some companies,not all.

oompaloompa 08-20-2014 06:32 AM

yes and those distributers are prob selling on az, possibly ebay.....they do not usually give you the prices you need to sell well, and compete against them, unless you know them in some way or are buying alot of units......often they have just a few re-sellers and do not want more, not at the better prices anyway....

the way to go is to become the distributer yourself IMO...you need company id number......and go for a newer brand....

they often want extra info....I got asked for photos of my 'display area' recently....they do not like it if you say you are online trader, they prefer brick and mortar, as that way you are not in same online market as they are........

rsot 08-20-2014 08:04 AM

Wonder what ever happened to kittylove and her stash of sewing machines...

GreenBean 08-20-2014 08:06 AM

Still threading the streets to find them

:juggle:

bananaappeal 08-20-2014 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 579783)
Wonder what ever happened to kittylove and her stash of sewing machines...

Obvs way to busy selling them to update here!