eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/dropshipping-wholesale-suppliers/)
-   -   How do you drop ship using American branded retailers w/ buyer finding out (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/dropshipping-wholesale-suppliers/74796-how-do-you-drop-ship-using-american-branded-retailers-w-buyer-finding-out.html)

jayapocalypse 06-27-2014 09:34 PM

How do you drop ship using American branded retailers w/ buyer finding out

I am new to drop shipping. I have found several places and department stores that I wish to use to sell on amazon. The problem is, how do I ship a package to a buyer from the supplying retailer without the buyer being aware it was drop shipped?

Thank you

oompaloompa 06-28-2014 12:49 PM

Re: How do you drop ship using American branded retailers w/ buyer finding out

there are gift options for the invoice part in the package, but as for the stores name on box or paperwork, not much you can do.

..and yes you are right, a buyer looking up the price online at a store can annoy them, you are better off with wholesale stores or places that hide their prices unless you have an account and in any case are not up on google first page....

MM78 06-28-2014 05:09 PM

If I bought an item off you and noticed it came from a department store, then found out the actual price was lower at that store...I would give you a Negative immediately.

rsot 07-03-2014 09:19 AM

Buyers don't like being mislead like this and if they find out a store is involved...some buyers go loco

PeHe oT PecToPaHTa 07-03-2014 09:34 AM

Maybe you should use some US Forwarding Service Company where they repackage the item's box (using noname box or sth; or telling them to put your custom eB name, might cost more money; if there is an invoice inside, to be trashed) and then ship the package to your customer's address. All should be fine and they won't find the actual price. So no negative feedback in the end, only positive.

GreenBean 07-03-2014 09:59 AM

And several extra days for delivery by doing that.

Extra costs for a drop shipper who appears to have no money in the 1 st place.

Stuff like that does not work for Amazon.

Not wise advice

MM78 07-03-2014 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeHe oT PecToPaHTa (Post 563896)
Maybe you should use some US Forwarding Service Company where they repackage the item's box (using noname box or sth; or telling them to put your custom eB name, might cost more money; if there is an invoice inside, to be trashed) and then ship the package to your customer's address. All should be fine and they won't find the actual price. So no negative feedback in the end, only positive.

This type of service would cost way too much and would eat up all profits.

jayapocalypse 07-06-2014 06:51 PM

thanks for the replies guys. The advise about using a shipping service to ship to and repackage the sale is a good idea but I do not know of any place like that, and it would likely only work for higher priced items that I could mark up enough to still make profit. I just do not like the idea of using a foreign owned (Chinese) drop ship company when many of their items are not in demand and or are counterfits. Surely someone is doing what I state and knows the pros and cons.

rsot 07-08-2014 05:24 AM

Buy in bulk and ship yourself - keep it simple to start as you get your business going

vogeltron 07-13-2014 03:08 AM

Sounds like an idea a Shyster would come up with. You can bet your ass if Amazon ever found out you would be gone in a quick second.

rsot 07-13-2014 09:53 AM

Sandy D 07-13-2014 07:45 PM

Buy and re sell yourself.

Are you not wanting to invest your money until item sells?

rsot 07-19-2014 06:32 PM

Dont know if jayapocalypse even came back :(

autolife 09-15-2014 03:01 AM

Lol these abandoned threads are killing me :pound: :faint:

rsot 09-15-2014 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by autolife (Post 588166)
Lol these abandoned threads are killing me :pound: :faint:

Fun to read :thumb: