eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/dropshipping-wholesale-suppliers/)
-   -   Wholesale items (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/dropshipping-wholesale-suppliers/76167-wholesale-items.html)

bobCrocker 08-07-2014 10:28 PM

Wholesale items

I was going to do iphone cases for ebay until i read more into it. I am looking to start on DHgate to start my wholesale business. Are cables for game systems going to get me in trouble with ebay? I am also looking into getting parts for game systems like a replacement body for Nintendo Ds. If these are bad ideas what are good Ideas to sell. I am trying to break into this business and I am having some issues.

ilcarletto 08-08-2014 01:11 AM

Re: Wholesale items

Those are generally bad ideas... high risk items.

Find a market niche that suits you to sell product you are comfortable with.

No one is going to tell you where the gold mine is and it might work well for him but not for you.

Read and research.

Buona fortuna.

rsot 08-09-2014 07:22 AM

@OP, these items are all high risk and could land you into automatic suspensions. You need to research into other product lines to START sales with

GreenBean 08-09-2014 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobCrocker (Post 575617)
I was going to do iphone cases for ebay until i read more into it. I am looking to start on DHgate to start my wholesale business. Are cables for game systems going to get me in trouble with ebay? I am also looking into getting parts for game systems like a replacement body for Nintendo Ds. If these are bad ideas what are good Ideas to sell. I am trying to break into this business and I am having some issues.

Not the more ideal of items.

Look at it from this pov, if it is associated with a BRAND, then it may not be reasonable to onsell.

What you are looking at may cause issues.

Here's a hint. Think of something you like. Is there anything associated with that you could sell?

Good Luck

:ranger:

rsot 08-09-2014 07:33 AM

Electronics in general is not the best category to start with - any other ideas to discuss OP?

GreenBean 08-09-2014 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobCrocker (Post 575617)

Is this your preferred plan?

Do you have other options?

:spy:

bobCrocker 08-09-2014 09:51 AM

I have found some things on DHgate that I can sell. Just replacement parts to some video game systems like ds Stylus and also some headphones that seem to be selling well. What does Ebay not allow so I know what not to buy.

unkown5454 08-09-2014 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobCrocker (Post 576103)
ds Stylus and also some headphones that seem to be selling well.

No. You really need to read these forums a lot more. Stay far away from the items you just mentioned. That tells us you are looking at all the wrong items. Please do not think those headpho.nes, etc are real. Anything branded on that site is not real.

bobCrocker 08-09-2014 12:12 PM

You mean items from other companies that china copied right?

rsot 08-10-2014 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobCrocker (Post 576152)
You mean items from other companies that china copied right?

That's one part of the equation to avoid.

GreenBean 08-10-2014 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobCrocker (Post 576103)
I have found some things on DHgate that I can sell. Just replacement parts to some video game systems like ds Stylus and also some headphones that seem to be selling well. What does Ebay not allow so I know what not to buy.

Overall, avoid looking at items that have brand names.

DHGate can be an account killer especially if they ask for invoices.

:eek:

bobCrocker 08-10-2014 10:25 AM

Lets say I was interested in something like this that was not a name brand.... Could I sell it? From what you are saying it sounds like if I buy a brand name thing from them that I will be banned. Only reason why I am showing the three items that I thought are to be good because I don't want to be banned.

Battery Cover Case For Xbox 360 Controller Brand Adapters | Buy Wholesale On Line Direct from China

M1 New Arrival XIAOMI Piston Earphone Headphone Headset Headphones & Earphones | Buy Wholesale On Line Direct from China

unkown5454 08-10-2014 03:11 PM

Xiaomi is the number 1 cellphone brand in China. Whether or not they protect their IP on EB USA is trial and error. But, I would assume troubles ahead from a company worth billions of dollars.

And anything Micr.oso.ft related is another sell at your own risk game.

teedon 08-11-2014 06:07 AM

Xiaomi is very popular cellphone in china ,but compare with apple iphones,there are still long distances between them .

But the price of Xiaomi is very closed to its value,and it is so fair ,not like apple iphone which sellingat very high price.

But i think selling iphones cases is not a bad idea,because neutral iphones cases are ok to be sell and easy to be accepted by iphones fans.But if you are selling iphones parts,there is another story.

GreenBean 08-11-2014 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedon (Post 576721)
But i think selling iphones cases is not a bad idea,because neutral iphones cases are ok to be sell and easy to be accepted by iphones fans.But if you are selling iphones parts,there is another story.

Cases are having hassles on new accounts.

NOT good to sell.

rsot 08-11-2014 01:16 PM

All kinds of cases vs. these cases - automatic takedowns in effect.

Xiaomi makes cloud messaging 'opt-in' amid privacy concerns - CNET

unkown5454 08-11-2014 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedon (Post 576721)
Xiaomi is very popular cellphone in china ,but compare with apple iphones,there are still long distances between them .

But the price of Xiaomi is very closed to its value,and it is so fair ,not like apple iphone which sellingat very high price.

I meant they are the number one Chinese brand. Not that they are close to App.le or Sam.sung in any way.

teedon 08-12-2014 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unkown5454 (Post 576838)
I meant they are the number one Chinese brand. Not that they are close to App.le or Sam.sung in any way.

Many chinese people may not agree that Xiaomi is the number one chinese cellphone brand in china,because HuaWei also is very very famous brand in china.But according to the sale's volume of smart phones' data in 2013,Xiaomi is the number one.

unkown5454 08-12-2014 01:08 PM

teedon you need to get me the new Gionee that's 5.5mm...that's my favorite and I cannot get it here :(

rsot 08-13-2014 04:24 AM

GreenBean 08-13-2014 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unkown5454 (Post 577186)
teedon you need to get me the new Gionee that's 5.5mm...that's my favorite and I cannot get it here :(

A real one ?

:faint:

bobCrocker 08-13-2014 07:53 PM

Thanks for getting back to me guys! I have one question that I am trying to find out about. I may use liquidation.com for some of my transactions. If I live in Florida are they going to ask for my business ID or license?