Wholesale? - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > WallStreetBets > Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers

Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers Discuss Dropshipping on/off eBay, Amazon, Shopify, Etsy and other platforms.

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 85%
Send a message via MSN to dstar1230 Send a message via Skype™ to dstar1230
Default hello from China

Hi you there ,you have difficulty to find suppliers ?why not contact me ?This is Andy from Shenzhen China,I have been in electronic product field for 4 years,I have many suppiers such as mobile phone,usb,e-cig and so on.Suppliers from China have goods or normal quality,all depends on your target price.Anybody interested in pls contact me.MSN dstar1230 hotmail
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-05-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 88%

Everyone please stay away from anyone who has 1 post and this is his first post. Typical Chinese scammers.
Old 07-05-2009
Vicvelcro

Longevity: 0%

Yoz, isn't that a bit harsh?

Maybe say be cautious when screening sellers especially new sellers. But to use the chinese scammer blanket to cover a group in general?

It doesn't look good that this person has the AU flag but claims to be a seller in china.

Andy, suppose you give me the link to your website via PM?
Old 07-06-2009

I took a AU flag,becoz I did not find CN flag,but the AU is the nearest to CN.Somebody not believe me pls ingnore my reply,after all,what i want is the business coperation
Old 07-06-2009
Vicvelcro

See, we got you fixed up now. I won't distrust you right away. If we ever do any business, I intend to be cautious. But you will probably do the same. Yes?
Old 07-06-2009
Executive [VIP]

Hmmm.... I just don't like people who come into a forum just to get buisness. I don't mean to be rude but I'm just telling you the reality. Anyhow, I hope you are successful in your buisness.
Old 07-07-2009

thx for vicvelcro,with your guide I got the CN flag.
In fact,I begin to like this forum,if you are interested,I will tell you how to find real seller,how to avoid scamers.After all,it will be much more complicated when it is related with money.
Anybody need my help pls PM me or add my msn,whether related with my business,I will try to help you.In fact,I learn from other forums that many people are scammed especialy they are fresh to China,I hope not you have the same fortunate.
Old 07-07-2009

Default How to find real wholesales from China

Tooo many suppliers from China,but how to find real suppliers ?Now let me tell you.
First,let's confirm whether you need factory or trading company ?
1)factory
No need to say,good price.But they usually give you a MOQ,3K,5K,or they won't acept your order.
One problem with factory is the lead time.You know,they need to purchase material,packing..to prepare your order.Once their suppliers goes wrong,the order delay.
Aonther point is the quality,some people usually find Chinese goods bad quality,pls remember,you get what you pay for. But still,some factory charge you much but still give you bad quality.How to avoid ?Trial order,give them a small order...good quaity..another small order...good quality....little big order
Old 07-07-2009

2)trading company
If you need to buy several goods from 3 or 4 factories,you need a trading cmpany to help you.there are tooo many trivial but must issue to handle down.Trading company can provide you good service,what you need to do is just pay,then wiat for your goods.
Old 07-07-2009

if you visit factory,you need to note points below
how many workers there,whether have uniforms,what is the factory size,how many QC on their productino line,whether they make OEM for famous brand
The Following User Says Thank You to dstar1230 For This Useful Post:
alex068 (11-09-2012)
Old 07-07-2009
Vicvelcro

Yoz, in a general sense, we are all here to improve the conditions under which we operate or do business. Each of us has a different background. In some cases an entirely different culture, perspective, and manner in which we perceive our environment. That's a good thing, usually.

One person's goal or focus may not match exactly that of another. Just sayin'...

Take you and I. We talk quite a bit. We aren't that far apart, geographically. Our cultures are more different than miles would account for. There's a border. And well, I swear more than you are comfortable with. I look at a problem differently than you. We see different purpose for the same tool or resource. You don't swear enough, but you're getting better. Take from others whatever you can use to your benefit without taking away from them.

dstar1230, the info and the research you provided and helped me find have been a benefit. I mention it here, because your help was related to me sourcing wholesale (not going to specify my particular target here). Your point of perspective being different than mine did nudge me in a direction I would not have taken, and it was to my benefit. I appreciate your time and the objective information you provided. We will discuss further in private.

To get closer to the original topic:

TradeKey.com - huge variety from nuts and bolts through computers and on to everything else including bulk raw chemicals. Have fun. Be careful.

liquidation.com - lots of misrepresented goods, but if you scrounge, you can find the occasional gold mine. beware the vagueness of shipping cost sometimes.

chambers of commerce websites and economic development websites - leads for trade related sources and general info - try it and find a source that isn't overused by the regular crowd and not oversaturated.

These aren't suggestions for the old-hats, but good places to start for people still trying to gain some momentum.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
ebayislame (07-15-2009), surcerouche (09-30-2009)
Old 07-07-2009
Executive [VIP]

Heh, vic. Every sentence you say you swear. Maybe I should teach you how not to swear. Anways great information dstar1230. I usually use alibaba.com but you have to be careful. There are many scammers like any other website.
Old 07-15-2009

Aside from scammers on alibaba and tradekey, is there any brand-name product from China that is NOT ⊗⊗⊗⊗, or simply put - counterfieted goods?
Old 07-15-2009
Vicvelcro

There are tons of branded goods that are made in China and NOT counterfeit. Christian Audigier has goods made in China. My stereo is made in China and I KNOW it's not couterfeit. Your TV is quite possibly made in China, as well as many of the DVDs you watch on that TV.
Old 07-15-2009

I got an impression that all the trading companies on alibaba and tradekey from China are pushing ⊗⊗⊗⊗. How does one distinquish if it is an authentic product while dealing with these suppliers? If, for the instance of Christian Audigier, or any other brand-name company, say, Reebok wouldn't that company have their own tightly-controlled distribution chain?
Old 07-15-2009
Vicvelcro

They do try to control their chain. I do believe Reebok also has product authentically made in China.

How do you distinguish? Quality of the goods and possibly errors in duplication.

Say I'm in China running a factory and my company name is Xing. Suppose Adidas makes a contract with me to produce their athletic outfits from my factory. It's genuine stuff. Now, say the factory next to mine is the Xong company and they make duplicates of the same stuff. Theirs is not authentic. So, just because it comes from China and is made by a factory owned by another company, does not mean it is phake.
Old 07-15-2009

That's all good, but Reebok making jerseys in China won't allow their factory to sell it to anyone else. They control their own production and protect the trademark, so I doubt that anyone can buy genuine RBK jersey from alibaba or tradekey supplier. On the other hand there are tons of factories in China duplicating the RBK jerseys and that's pushed through alibaba and tradekey eventually on eBay.
Old 07-15-2009
Vicvelcro

Some of the goods are indeed counterfeit. Some of the goods fell off the back of a truck leaving the genuine factory. I doubt any of them are 100% legit in every way. Doesn't mean it's all ⊗⊗⊗⊗ for that China doesn't manufacture any genuine name brands. That's all I was getting at.
Old 07-15-2009

Understood. Back to the topic of discussion: I'm trying to figure out if there is a legitimate product out there with a decent profit margin sold on eBay that won't trigger VERO. My experience with DOBA is negative. Highly priced cerified eBay wholesaler's products that have no demand on eBay due to their high pricing.
Old 07-15-2009
Vicvelcro

Anything that makes money is going to be trouble on ebay. Somebody will stick you in the back. Play hardball or plan on not making money. Doesn't matter if vero or not. Look at the antique market and the archery niche. Not vero, but viscious competition anyhow.
Old 07-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicvelcro View Post
Anything that makes money is going to be trouble on ebay..
That's a good one. Playing hardball is a bit scary. What do you think of this?

Home in Md. searched for counterfeit NFL gear being sold on eBay | Daily Record, The (Baltimore) | Find Articles at BNET
Old 07-16-2009
Vicvelcro

I think it was the stamps that got the attention. The jerseys were just included as frosting on the cake.

The B family should have gone stealth. And should have been stealth in the P.O. too.
Closed Thread