Wholesale? - Page 4 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > WallStreetBets > Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers

Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers Discuss Dropshipping on/off eBay, Amazon, Shopify, Etsy and other platforms.

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 84%

Finding a legitimate and reliable supplier is really a daunting task and as far as salehoo is concerned, I am not convinced with the service too. So I think you must take dailytrader.com into consideration. My experience is going well with them as they provide rock-bottom prices along with special and occasional offers.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-16-2009
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 91%

I agree with #63. Dhgate works pretty good, just read the feedback. I have had 600% profit margin with my items from Dhgate and very little refunds.
Old 10-16-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

How are you doing payment with dhgate?
Western Union or Credit card?
Old 10-16-2009
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 91%

I have used western union or paypal for dhgate with no problems. I have also used paypal for tradetang as well. If you do credit card, it must be "verified" meaning your billing and shipping address in dhgate must match the billing information for your credit card.
Old 10-23-2009

Longevity: 85%

its really hard to find a trustworthy supplier, i agree. you have to ask lots of questions and research the company.
there is a forum that will help verify a chinese company. Report scammers,Report fraud,Check China Supplier's background (free service)

if you still need a supplier i have a good agent. he can find you what you want specifically. he allows for low quantity and mixed orders. and good with shipping, knows ins and outs of the overseas customs, etc. it only takes him a few days to get the products to him and then they are out the door to you. you're looking at only 7-10 days to arrive, sometimes less.
send me a pm if you want his contact info.
Old 01-12-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 82%
Send a message via MSN to teedon Send a message via Skype™ to teedon

it is very important to find a good and right supplier,it will make your business grow up faster if you find good one.So you had better spend some time to search for .and we accept paypal,safe for you to deal with,just contact us if you are interested,we do wholesale and dropshipping.For the products,you can check our website.Thanks
Old 01-12-2010

Longevity: 83%
Default thats not how it works

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealth View Post
That's all good, but Reebok making jerseys in China won't allow their factory to sell it to anyone else. They control their own production and protect the trademark, so I doubt that anyone can buy genuine RBK jersey from alibaba or tradekey supplier. On the other hand there are tons of factories in China duplicating the RBK jerseys and that's pushed through alibaba and tradekey eventually on eBay.
The factories are given a quota, say x amount of goods of a particular brand, the factory over produce the item, and offer it to the other factories , who are able to copy / manufacture it themselves.

What you have to realise is that the china factories earn peanuts from the western companies. So they over produce < There is always going to be a margine for error, cover the cost of the "faulty goods". >

That is how the money is made, by passing on the information to the other factories, otherwise they would be well and truely screwed.

of course there are other ways for factories to get this information, from the people they trade with, buyers are happy to send the supplier good from the west in order for it to manufactured, this way no middle man, and there is a sense of obligation between the buyer and seller as the former has given, with his own money, items for the factory to produce.
Old 01-12-2010

The most important thing is quantity , the more you order the less the price, you can get it down to a very minimum.
The problems you face and encounter more than any other is getting them into the west without paying charges, which obviously increases the cost significantly.
I can get branded items at $6 delivered, but i buy in bulk. i pay £4 for a item i can easily sell for $20-30 + , if i sell 200 of this item , which is very easy to do< ebay permitting> thats a £5200 profit! And thats just at the lower end of 20-30 some of my items sell at 50-100 but the cost is slightly higher for those items.
Ebay permitted i could easily take £250,000 a year with ease, if not more, the infistructure is in place to do it, however Ebay is so unpredictable, i cannot afford the outlay
Old 01-12-2010
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by razor21 View Post
its really hard to find a trustworthy supplier, i agree. you have to ask lots of questions and research the company.
there is a forum that will help verify a chinese company. Report scammers,Report fraud,Check China Supplier's background (free service)

if you still need a supplier i have a good agent. he can find you what you want specifically. he allows for low quantity and mixed orders. and good with shipping, knows ins and outs of the overseas customs, etc. it only takes him a few days to get the products to him and then they are out the door to you. you're looking at only 7-10 days to arrive, sometimes less.
send me a pm if you want his contact info.
please send me pm,thanks
Old 01-12-2010
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesYaBaoy View Post
I have tons of suppliers..I wont GIVE you my suppliers but I can point you in the right direction..
sent you pm
Old 02-27-2010

Longevity: 89%

Try Ebay for wholesale .. been doing it for years now.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gibsonton For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (02-27-2010), OfficialGenius (02-27-2010)
Old 03-03-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 88%

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibsonton View Post
Try Ebay for wholesale .. been doing it for years now.
Today I just purchased 5 computer related products at a really good price! The seller was from china and he gave me a good deal, and he was shipping the item by UPS! Thanks gibsonton, looks like your idea worked, I never thought about this before until you mentioned it to the forum.

”I am an optimist. It does not seem too much use being anything else.”
Winston Churchill

“If you’re going through hell, keep going.”
Winston Churchill
Old 03-04-2010

People overlook the obvious as i did -dont pay money for whoelsale list like i did , just type in the keywods .. wholesale lot .. you will be surprised what you can find ..good luck
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gibsonton For This Useful Post:
Burning (03-04-2010), oge (03-04-2010), Zulkifli (03-09-2011)
Old 03-07-2010
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
People overlook the obvious as i did -dont pay money for whoelsale list like i did , just type in the keywods .. wholesale lot .. you will be surprised what you can find ..good luck

Just want to let everyone know..send a ton of email to bunch of sellers. I emailed over 50 sellers and finally found a cheap good supplier!

Winston Churchill

Winston Churchill
Old 03-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning View Post
Just want to let everyone know..send a ton of email to bunch of sellers. I emailed over 50 sellers and finally found a cheap good supplier!

I have been saying this for years ..you have to pound the ebay pavement like a door to door salesman but when it pays off it usually pays off pretty good.
Old 03-08-2010

How do you find factorys in china?
Old 03-08-2010
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
How do you find factorys in china?
Only spend your time looking for a factory if you are going to buy a bunch of items.

Winston Churchill

Winston Churchill
Old 03-08-2010

is there certian sites that might have factory info?
Old 03-09-2010

just go to tradekey or alibab you can google about importing from china ...just alot of us have moved and tried to sell things that are not so stressful
Old 03-31-2010

Quote:
just go to tradekey or alibab you can google about importing from china ...just alot of us have moved and tried to sell things that are not so stressful
Sell things not so stressful such as?
Old 03-31-2010
MU

Longevity: 84%

⊗⊗⊗⊗ LANDSCAPES - the artificial plant company
Old 04-02-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Guys if you want Legit suppliers it is SIMPLE go to the source and ASK. If you want for Example ipods ask APPLE. Ipods by the way are distributed by only several companies Worldwide the biggest of which is Ingram Micro. When you go to their website it won't say "we sell ipods" you really won't be able to tell exactly what it is they sell, but open an Account with them and get the "real" Access to their website then you will see what they have, a HELL of a lot more than Ipods, the same with Synnex corporation, between those 2 companies you will have access to just about EVERY MAJOR Electronics Manufactures entire product Lines. Back to the ipods they are ALL MADE by Foxconn in China they do not even sell to companies like Synnex or Ingram they sell to APPLE, DELL, SHARP,ect,ect. Companies like Apple ONLY Design the stuff. Ipods are Designed by Apple, Built by Foxconn, Programed (Software) by Apple and Distributed by Companies Like Ingram Micro That is your EXACT Supply Chain for Ipods, Then there is a WHOLE other chain going almost in Reverse dealing with Customer returned Defective products and Refurbishment and Resale as Manufactures Refurbished Goods. 99% of All electronics, have similar supply chains with the difference being the Companies involved. SOME of the Ipods that you see on DHGate come from CECT, a HUGE Chinese Electronics company. They ( CECT ) also get their ipods from Foxconn EXACTLY like the Apple ipods EXCEPT that the Will NOT have a "Clickwheel" or Apple's Software ( No Itunes) and Logo other than that they are Identical, However the Majority of the other "ipods" are Cheaper copies, Clones of CECT ipods some with some without the logos.
Thats it for now if you guys have any Questions PM me, if I can Help I will

Last edited by slapped; 04-02-2010 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Mis spelling
The Following User Says Thank You to slapped For This Useful Post:
Bangduck (05-18-2011)
Closed Thread