Wholesale? - Page 5 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > WallStreetBets > Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers

Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers Discuss Dropshipping on/off eBay, Amazon, Shopify, Etsy and other platforms.

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 89%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamblix View Post
Sell things not so stressful such as?
such as vero and having the stress of loosing accounts .
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-03-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%

I have seen a lot here on Liquidations, Liquidations are ALWAYS done by Law Firms who specialize in Liquidations, NOT Liquidation.com or anything like that. First off a TRUE liquidation is when a particular Store or Company goes Chapter 7 NOT Chapter11, this
means that the Bankruptcy Judge orders that ALL inventory owned by the Store/Company must be sold by a certain date, and all of the money from that inventory will get split among all of the people/Companies that are owed money from the Bankrupt store/Company. The Courts Trustee arranges for an Auction, ALWAYS a Law firm like: The Gordon Company will handle these auctions. There are hundreds of these law firms in the U.S.A. that liquidate all sorts of items. It is simple Do research.

Friends, finding items to sell for profit is more about about WHEN you buy. I will give you
an Example that is comming up THIS Year: Sony will at some point begin to lay the groundwork to introduce Playstation 4, the steps to watch for will be:
(1) Sony will STOP production of Playstation 3,
(2) the factory will "retool" to produce Playstation 4 (takes about a Month),
(3) the Distributors (like the ones mentioned in my previous post) will IMMEDIATLY drop their wholesale price to what they call "C Line" which is EXACTLY what THEY payed Sony, they do this in order to sell off all stock that is in Their possesion at the Original Price,
(4) Next Sony will "Offically" inform Them that Playstation 3 is "Discontinued" and offer them an "Inventory Clearance" price on what is left, this Clearance price can be up to 75% lower than what the Distributor Originally Paid,
(5) the Distributor they buys (Because he has to, part of his contract with Sony) then adds his "Markup" and sells at the "New Price"
(6) Playstation 4 is Launched "somtimes at a "Special Introductory Price" Rare however

If you want to "Gamble" you Buy at Step 3, hoping that the "Final Clearance" price will be the Same or higher.

Once this process starts the Big Stores ( like Best Buy ) will get their prices in line with the "New" Pricing real Quick so you Must act FAST, you normally have about 2 weeks - 1Month to make some REAL Money.

This type of thing happens EVERY day with all the companies/products out there.

Its true that the profit margin on electronics is normally VERY SLIM (2%-8%) but it is durring times like described above that the REAL Margins (10%-50%--Depending on Timing/Product) are realized
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to slapped For This Useful Post:
alnev (12-05-2011), Bangduck (05-18-2011), Burning (04-03-2010), eBayTHIS (01-10-2011), GreenBean (06-01-2010), gregory (02-21-2012), jbluntz (05-26-2010), learningthis (02-14-2011), OfficialGenius (04-03-2010), Reau Reau (02-19-2011), SUVE (02-25-2012), vuive (04-26-2010), yellow0102 (06-20-2011)
Old 04-10-2010

anyone ever heard of E-Deal Supply?

They want you to pay $30 to register...why would they want to charge you if they are legitimate and want you to buy the products?
Old 04-10-2010

Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerBait View Post
anyone ever heard of E-Deal Supply?

They want you to pay $30 to register...why would they want to charge you if they are legitimate and want you to buy the products?
why? so they can take yer money and you get busted,dont do it

any of these type of websites are scams,i mean seriously..its common sense..if someone or a company had legit connects for those items,why would they share them with people? im sure some will say wholesale,but ya ok,if i had a connect with unlimited iphones.id go craigslist and ebay all the way,forget getting rid of 10 real quick for a few bucks,you can get rid of 10 at msrp just as quick as wholesale.dont do it
Old 04-11-2010
Executive [VIP]

I have seen them around for a while. The $30.00 does NOT mean anything. Read my Post of 4-02-2010 in this thread above. Ingram-Micro where ALL The Ipods Distributed in the U.S. Start from, charges you $100.00 to open an account. I have been with them for many years now and I will GUARANTEE that they are legit. Ingram is a multi BILLION dollar a year Company.

It would really S*CK if you paid E-Deal $30.00 for an Ipod supplier only to have them send you to Ingram-Micro where you would have to pay them another $100.00
Old 04-11-2010
Executive [VIP]

The information that I am posting on this site is 100% legit and verifiable (google it) I post this stuff Because I HATE seeing sites like E-Deal, Salehoo, and others, because all they do is to take advantage of people. I can do the same thing if I wanted. All these guys know that it is HARD to make real Money because the profit margins are so thin. It is far simpler to make a list and sell it, think about, whatever you pay them goes directly in their pockets, all they do is E-Mail you a "List" or give you access to a "website" and then YOU find out that the prices are too high for you to make money. Happens ALL DAY LONG Read my Posts on this stuff.

The internet has over the years brought consumers and manufactures VERY CLOSE, and Ebay is the Main Cause. In order for wholesalers to survive now they must sell directly to consumers and "Cut out" (Me AND You) the retailers That has bought Prices On everything DOWN. Nowadays it is a Hustle, and you have got to Know how to play the game or you are OUT.

Thats the information worth Paying for: The Hustle, NOT the Supply, The Supply is EASY.
The Following User Says Thank You to slapped For This Useful Post:
evemilano (10-01-2012)
Old 04-14-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapped View Post
The information that I am posting on this site is 100% legit and verifiable (google it) I post this stuff Because I HATE seeing sites like E-Deal, Salehoo, and others, because all they do is to take advantage of people. I can do the same thing if I wanted. All these guys know that it is HARD to make real Money because the profit margins are so thin. It is far simpler to make a list and sell it, think about, whatever you pay them goes directly in their pockets, all they do is E-Mail you a "List" or give you access to a "website" and then YOU find out that the prices are too high for you to make money. Happens ALL DAY LONG Read my Posts on this stuff.

The internet has over the years brought consumers and manufactures VERY CLOSE, and Ebay is the Main Cause. In order for wholesalers to survive now they must sell directly to consumers and "Cut out" (Me AND You) the retailers That has bought Prices On everything DOWN. Nowadays it is a Hustle, and you have got to Know how to play the game or you are OUT.

Thats the information worth Paying for: The Hustle, NOT the Supply, The Supply is EASY.
CHURCH. I see people going crazy for iPhone supplirs and such, and thinking they will make a killing buyign 5 units..Would a legitimate company really sell you only 5 units when the marigins are already paper thin
Old 04-20-2010
Executive [VIP]

Sure. What People do not know is that YOU MUST be an authorized AT&T Reseller in order to Buy Iphones from an authorized AT&T distributor. That is NOT how all those Iphones "Get out there"

ALL Those Iphones come Through AT&T Resellers who Screw their Customers and AT&T in a Variety of ways., They may renew a past customers AT&T Contract to upgrade their Phone without them Knowing about it, add lines to past customers accounts to get phones then cancelling them, Buying broken Iphones destroying serial/Imei Numbers and then getting them Refurbished or replaced.

I am not 100% sure of how they do it nowadays, But I do know that when I was an Authorized Reseller I had a Lot of neat little tricks to get Phones at "The Contract Price' and then selling them at "The No Contract Price"

The Whole Iphone Thing will be over VERY SOON anyway (This Year). Apples Exclusive contract with AT&T will expire, and Apple Has already authorized a Distributor in--You got it---CHINA, to distribute "UNLOCKED" GSM Iphones throughout Asia only. You can believe that a TON of them will find their way to the USA. Prices will most likley drop significantly also.
Old 04-24-2010
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 94%

Let me share my experience with you guys... I was in china last month and this was the second time i've been there since last June.

The china market does not like Chinese buyers for the following reasons.
1. They are afraid that the Chinese buyers are their competitor tryin to buy the lastest styles and reproduce them.

2. Although china is known as a replica country ... There are still heavy regulations that can put them in jail if they violate intellectual property infringement. Therefore they are scared of the inspector disguising to buy their products and order large quantities.

So being a foreigner... I was like a celebrity there. When I visited one the shops there in the market, I was offered to buy their behind the counter items. I am in the fashion clothing industry and for your information... These items are exact 100% copies from the original. So I took the opportunity to introduce my supplier with these shops for future business. I can Tell you that not too many chinses supplier have this access. Of course I can not give out my supports info but I want to tell u that it is very hard to find an honest and smart supplier that can complete the tasks you want them to do and the WAY you want them to do it. A typical supplier would try to find the cheapest and lowest quality item just to get a few cents more on the profit margin. When u go to the market you will find 1000s of shop that would sell the exact same shirt but the quality is different from each shop because they all come from different facotries.

Part of my mission in visiting china was to train my supplier how to determine the quality of the products. From the very stitching details on the shirt down to the content of the washing label, or to check the thickness or softness of the fabric or whether it is preshrunk or not.

So again it is hard to find a good supplier and it is 10 times to find one that can get u the right stuff.

I'm sure a lot of you that buys clothes from china find that 99% of the items have loose strings and the material is very thing and it shrinks. (lacoste and Ed hardy shirts o name a few).

If can vouch myself when it comes to high end fashion clothing and purses but I can not vouch myself for anything else.

I can not give out my suppliers info. This is just give you guys a deeper insight on the china market and to let u guys know that not everything in china is bad in quality. If you google the selling of vero clothes youwill find numerous articles of reputable high end shops caught selling vero item after 5-6 years of business. If you think about it, or a shirt to sell as original in a high end store ans the store was able to survive after that many years imagine how high of the quality the item is. If not 100 % copy the it is at least 99% !!

I actually make over 200% easy and have many many returning customers. If you have any questions on clothing and purses only... You are welcome to pm me. Do not hesitate to pm me I'm actually a friendly person and will help u if necessary.

If you think I'm bragging and don't believe what i say is true... I can show you pictures and etc.

Good luck for those who is still searching. I'm sure down be road you will find a good supplier one day!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to sonnydonut For This Useful Post:
Bangduck (05-18-2011), doll472003 (08-27-2012), Gman91189 (04-11-2011), Grifter (05-04-2011), pricey (08-22-2013), Reau Reau (02-19-2011), Redeye (05-03-2011), Saunder (08-07-2013), slapped (05-06-2010), vuive (04-26-2010), yellow0102 (06-20-2011), Zulkifli (03-09-2011)
Old 05-06-2010
Executive [VIP]

I am VERY Impressed Sonndonut Not many people understand the Chinese Market, It is NOT Always Cheap Low Quality Replicas that come out of China, although they are Guilty of that also. You can get PERFECT Knockoffs from china also!! "You get what you Pay for"
Old 05-08-2010
Banned

Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnydonut View Post
Let me share my experience with you guys... I was in china last month and this was the second time i've been there since last June.

1. They are afraid that the Chinese buyers are their competitor tryin to buy the lastest styles and reproduce them.

2. Although china is known as a replica country ... There are still heavy regulations that can put them in jail if they violate intellectual property infringement. Therefore they are scared of the inspector disguising to buy their products and order large quantities.

So being a foreigner... I was like a celebrity there. When I visited one the shops there in the market, I was offered to buy their behind the counter items. I am in the fashion clothing industry and for your information... These items are exact 100% copies from the original. So I took the opportunity to introduce my supplier with these shops for future business. I can Tell you that not too many chinses supplier have this access. Of course I can not give out my supports info but I want to tell u that it is very hard to find an honest and smart supplier that can complete the tasks you want them to do and the WAY you want them to do it. A typical supplier would try to find the cheapest and lowest quality item just to get a few cents more on the profit margin. When u go to the market you will find 1000s of shop that would sell the exact same shirt but the quality is different from each shop because they all come from different facotries.

Part of my mission in visiting china was to train my supplier how to determine the quality of the products. From the very stitching details on the shirt down to the content of the washing label, or to check the thickness or softness of the fabric or whether it is preshrunk or not.

So again it is hard to find a good supplier and it is 10 times to find one that can get u the right stuff.

I'm sure a lot of you that buys clothes from china find that 99% of the items have loose strings and the material is very thing and it shrinks. (lacoste and Ed hardy shirts o name a few).

If can vouch myself when it comes to high end fashion clothing and purses but I can not vouch myself for anything else.

I can not give out my suppliers info. This is just give you guys a deeper insight on the china market and to let u guys know that not everything in china is bad in quality. If you google the selling of vero clothes youwill find numerous articles of reputable high end shops caught selling vero item after 5-6 years of business. If you think about it, or a shirt to sell as original in a high end store ans the store was able to survive after that many years imagine how high of the quality the item is. If not 100 % copy the it is at least 99% !!

I actually make over 200% easy and have many many returning customers. If you have any questions on clothing and purses only... You are welcome to pm me. Do not hesitate to pm me I'm actually a friendly person and will help u if necessary.

If you think I'm bragging and don't believe what i say is true... I can show you pictures and etc.

Good luck for those who is still searching. I'm sure down be road you will find a good supplier one day!
What you share is very helpful
Old 05-14-2010

A Attorney does not have to do a liquidation sale ..Many companys liquidate before filing BK so they have less capital .. Thats where i scoop in on ebay and craigslist- i get many small businesses to sale me their pre-bk invetory , people just never listen but come 2011 with the changes they will .
Old 05-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnydonut View Post

It doesnt matter how good the quality is if you dont have legit paper trail if the heat is on .
Old 05-14-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 88%

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibsonton View Post
A Attorney does not have to do a liquidation sale ..Many companys liquidate before filing BK so they have less capital .. Thats where i scoop in on ebay and craigslist- i get many small businesses to sale me their pre-bk invetory , people just never listen but come 2011 with the changes they will .
You can find many good deals locally on craigslist or kijiji. There are wholesale closeouts but you have to look around.

”I am an optimist. It does not seem too much use being anything else.”
Winston Churchill

“If you’re going through hell, keep going.”
Winston Churchill
Old 05-26-2010
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibsonton View Post

Everything you said is 100% correct, However those "Pre Bankruptsy sales" items usually go for about 20-50% off Normal price. When you go to a Court ordered Bankruptsy sale you can get stuff at sometimes 70-90% off normal price.

The type of sale you are talking about is mostly small Individual Businesses. You will NEVER see that with a Large company like Linens-n-Things or like the Circut City sale where I picked up 2000 Retail Packed Monster 1000 series HDMI cables for $1.67 EACH!!!, you will NEVER see something like that, and believe it or not it happens a lot.

Entire Chains Do not have to close, for example Wal Mart is closing several of their Sam's Wholesale Club locations and are auctioning off all the inventory in a 'NO Reserve" series of auctions starting next month. Even though this will NOT be a court ordered affair because the whole company is NOT going Bankrupt, Wal Mart is still using a Bankruptsy lawyer/Liquidator to auction everything off.

Last edited by slapped; 05-26-2010 at 01:27 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to slapped For This Useful Post:
Reau Reau (02-19-2011)
Old 08-11-2010

Longevity: 82%

Hope you have a minute to share your advice. Thanks.

Ingram Micro seems easier than Synnex to apply, since the latter asks for year-end financial statement.

As for a new corporation, can you share which wholesalers are easy to get approved? What are they looking for when selecting new members?

Have a nice day.

Quote:
Guys if you want Legit suppliers it is SIMPLE go to the source and ASK. If you want for Example ipods ask APPLE. Ipods by the way are distributed by only several companies Worldwide the biggest of which is Ingram Micro. When you go to their website it won't say "we sell ipods" you really won't be able to tell exactly what it is they sell, but open an Account with them and get the "real" Access to their website then you will see what they have, a HELL of a lot more than Ipods, the same with Synnex corporation, between those 2 companies you will have access to just about EVERY MAJOR Electronics Manufactures entire product Lines. Back to the ipods they are ALL MADE by Foxconn in China they do not even sell to companies like Synnex or Ingram they sell to APPLE, DELL, SHARP,ect,ect. Companies like Apple ONLY Design the stuff. Ipods are Designed by Apple, Built by Foxconn, Programed (Software) by Apple and Distributed by Companies Like Ingram Micro That is your EXACT Supply Chain for Ipods, Then there is a WHOLE other chain going almost in Reverse dealing with Customer returned Defective products and Refurbishment and Resale as Manufactures Refurbished Goods. 99% of All electronics, have similar supply chains with the difference being the Companies involved. SOME of the Ipods that you see on DHGate come from CECT, a HUGE Chinese Electronics company. They ( CECT ) also get their ipods from Foxconn EXACTLY like the Apple ipods EXCEPT that the Will NOT have a "Clickwheel" or Apple's Software ( No Itunes) and Logo other than that they are Identical, However the Majority of the other "ipods" are Cheaper copies, Clones of CECT ipods some with some without the logos.
Thats it for now if you guys have any Questions PM me, if I can Help I will
Old 08-11-2010
Executive [VIP]

Synnex is a HUGE Multinational Corporation, Look into some of their Subsideries, Like New Age Electronics: New Age Electronics
Old 09-08-2010
Banned

Longevity: 79%

Except dhgate and alibaba,I could offer you nothing

I have come here to spam. Felix_Martin is also me. I got annoyed when I got my flag changed to the correct country, CHINA, and tried to pretend I was another person. Silly me
Old 09-22-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Interested to learn as well
Old 09-24-2010
Nephilim

Longevity: 0%

Quote:
I have seen them around for a while. The $30.00 does NOT mean anything. Read my Post of 4-02-2010 in this thread above. Ingram-Micro where ALL The Ipods Distributed in the U.S. Start from, charges you $100.00 to open an account. I have been with them for many years now and I will GUARANTEE that they are legit. Ingram is a multi BILLION dollar a year Company.

It would really S*CK if you paid E-Deal $30.00 for an Ipod supplier only to have them send you to Ingram-Micro where you would have to pay them another $100.00
I wanted to know a little bit about this. Do you have to own a business to open one like a corporation? Or can anyone open one? Lot of products that I am interested in such as Adobe or other electronics. I was wondering if they would sell to a home based business.
Old 09-24-2010

What ever you do buy pay with a credit card you have chargeback protection. if something messes up along the way
Old 09-24-2010
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephilim View Post
I wanted to know a little bit about this. Do you have to own a business to open one like a corporation? Or can anyone open one? Lot of products that I am interested in such as Adobe or other electronics. I was wondering if they would sell to a home based business.
You should Incorporate,,You will be able to Deal with Higher quality Distributors