eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/dropshipping-wholesale-suppliers/)
-   -   Shipping from china (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/dropshipping-wholesale-suppliers/84257-shipping-china.html)

kalik 03-26-2015 07:22 PM

Shipping from china

Hi everyone! I'm trying to get some information about shipping from China to USA.
Half year I always used the EMS but stopped because I got the "happy letter " from US customs.
Could you guys share please the method which are you using?
Cargo, DHL or Fedex?
I would like to get some brand sunglasses from china and want to be keep my freight safe.
Thank you

MM78 03-26-2015 07:31 PM

Re: Shipping from china

Quote:

Originally Posted by kalik (Post 654133)
Hi everyone! I'm trying to get some information about shipping from China to USA.
Half year I always used the EMS but stopped because I got the "happy letter " from US customs.
Cargo, DHL or Fedex?
I would like to get some brand sunglasses from china and want to be keep my freight safe.
Thank you

So you are asking us for advice on how to safely bring in phake sunglasses into the US? am I right on this?

If that's the case, your going to need to find another forum that deals with phake merchandise.

rsot 03-26-2015 07:59 PM

...kind of harsh assuming the "phake" notion but yes OP, valid question - please clarify your operation

Klemantina 03-26-2015 08:11 PM

"Safe" would be to hire a group of Chineese people with a giant ass-space, be careful it might damage the quality of your sunglasses.

storas 03-30-2015 05:45 PM

You could actually blind someone in a process of making a few bucks.
:clap:

secret storm 03-30-2015 08:38 PM

Quote:

Cargo, DHL or Fedex?
Thank you

Kalik im curious to know what US Customs port did you get the letter from?

Also how big was the order? Did you order alot items in 1 big box?

wtfebay 03-31-2015 01:49 PM

If customs sent out a letter, he must've had a fairly sizable shipment. Whether it was in one box, multiple boxes, etc. doesn't matter. If it were one pair of glasses, it wouldn't have been a big deal.

six5eight 04-01-2015 09:43 AM

Hello
happy letter?if your packed is below 2 kg i suggest you using China post special line,in China have a lot of special line they have cooperation with USPS(it is not regulary China post) 8-15 day can received US,if you need fast Fedex is better,if you using DHL maybe customs delay,Fedex better for US,DHL better for Europa

rsot 04-01-2015 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by storas (Post 655294)
You could actually blind someone in a process of making a few bucks.
:clap:

Blind leading the blind

jrandleww 04-06-2015 12:10 PM

I have had dozens of orders shipped from China. I would suggest ePacket or DHL.

aking 04-06-2015 12:40 PM

In the past I have used EMS (5-7 days) and DHL (3-5 days) with success, but my packages were relatively small. I try to stay away from shipping large, heavy packages.

One time I literally had a package arrive in 2 days via DHL!

BlackLion 04-06-2015 01:14 PM

Instead of being Rude to the OP, how about you guys answer his question, or don't post anything period. Aking, and jrandleww showed class by answering his question. It only takes 5 seconds. Take Notes! There are other ways to get your point across without having to be cruel to be kind.

MM78 04-06-2015 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackLion (Post 657205)
Instead of being Rude to the OP, how about you guys answer his question, or don't post anything period. Aking, and jrandleww showed class by answering his question. It only takes 5 seconds. Take Notes! There are other ways to get your point across without having to be cruel to be kind.

The OP wants help importing phake merchandise, I'm sure Aspkin didn't create this forum for such activities, the OP can surely find help on another forum or website that deals with the importation of phake items.

Callidus 04-06-2015 04:43 PM

Just give up, you don't understand the amount of trouble that lays behind this. It's just so not worth it.

GreenBean 04-06-2015 06:24 PM

Quote:

Cargo, DHL or Fedex?
Thank you

Then I am going to be blunt..... I doubt you are actually importing 'brand' sunglasses..... on the whole, your seller of your BRAND sunglasses would be giving you the aid to bring them into the country.

Try not to be fooled by your special Chinese friend over the authenticity of the glasses.

Good Luck.

:typing:

secret storm 05-02-2015 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aking (Post 657199)
In the past I have used EMS (5-7 days) and DHL (3-5 days) with success, but my packages were relatively small. I try to stay away from shipping large, heavy packages.

One time I literally had a package arrive in 2 days via DHL!

Hey aking what customs port in the United States do you have your items shipped through by EMS and DHL?

livelifelove 05-09-2015 10:45 AM

I have used EMS and DHL go with DHL, I notice that @ times you need to switch it up, your supplier should be able to give you information on which shipping company to use @ any particular time.

notorious Eby 05-17-2015 02:14 AM

Try to stay away from branded and phakes. It's not worth it.. As far as shipping usually your seller supplier knows the tracks if the trade for freight forwarding in China. They go though forwarders that handle the paperwork and it depends on the weight. For large items 20kg starts discounts for your seller and then dhl is the best bet. Small items and low weight usually epacket.

aking 05-17-2015 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by secret storm (Post 665196)
Hey aking what customs port in the United States do you have your items shipped through by EMS and DHL?

They usually come through Cincinnati.

mayward 08-30-2015 08:13 AM

From China to US, less than 2 kgs, the cheapest and best way, e-packet.

Most parcels can be deliveried by 7-15 days.

cutiedesi 11-25-2016 03:43 AM

lots of legal issues if you continue importing phake stuff. it will be expensive to hire a lawyer to defend you and it is a long long process in the court. could cause you get behind bars and a record that will seriously affect the rest of your life.I suggest you stop if you don't want your house get raided at some point.

teedon 03-05-2017 01:37 AM

yes,donot deal with any phake stuff .It will make you lost money finally.