eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/dropshipping-wholesale-suppliers/)
-   -   How long to wait before starting to dropship from stealth account. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/dropshipping-wholesale-suppliers/96304-how-long-wait-before-starting-dropship-stealth-account.html)

fiorentinalk 05-12-2016 09:15 PM

How long to wait before starting to dropship from stealth account.

Hi guys,

I would like to know how long should i wait before i start my drop shipping business on a stealth account?

The items I am planing to sell are not high risk or branded.
They are coming from china and it just will save me time space and money if i can just dropship instead of the items coming to me first.

Just need some info if anyone has done this and there experience.

Thanks

ilcarletto 05-13-2016 01:03 AM

Re: How long to wait before starting to dropship from stealth account.

With the scenario you just described my answer would be: forever.

Dropshipping from China is way risky. Did you consider shipping/delivery time and custom issues?

fiorentinalk 05-13-2016 03:12 AM

I have done it before but I had a competitor complain and thats how my account got blocked in the first place.
Just this time I'm going with a low risk safer product.
Yes I have considered delivery times and customs.
I am going through my same agent who I have used for 10 years now so the risk is minimal my only risk is getting my account blocked if i start going crazy listing items.

RosieTosie 05-13-2016 03:51 AM

Hopefully you have been selling low risk items as an introduction to selling on your account fiorentinalk, if you have been doing that for a month or so then maybe you can start to introduce some of these new products, but wouldn't be a good idea to start listing them all at once that would probably attract unwanted attention to your account.

ryujin jakka 05-27-2016 04:54 PM

i think you should give it a try because only after implementing the idea you will valuable experience. Mishaps happen dont be discouranged and go for it

Romangeeks 08-07-2016 02:48 AM

Go ahead! It shouldn't cause any problems.

When I first opened my eBay account I sold iPhone cases for small profit from China. In just one month I started making $100-$150 a day dropshipping. I make much more now because I have multiple accounts, sell on other sites and use BHW to sell my wholesale catalog.

palmer050 08-19-2016 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Romangeeks (Post 791020)
Go ahead! It shouldn't cause any problems.

When I first opened my eBay account I sold iPhone cases for small profit from China. In just one month I started making $100-$150 a day dropshipping. I make much more now because I have multiple accounts, sell on other sites and use BHW to sell my wholesale catalog.

A quick question if you don't mind.

How many listing did you have live to be earning $100-200 a day?

Also, please could you expand on the last part regarding BHW and your catalog? I guess you mean Black Hat World?

Thanks! :pop2:

sax4 08-19-2016 06:05 AM

You can sell cheap stuff from the outset, add a few items per day to start off with perhaps

bakica 10-12-2016 08:35 AM

I personally sell on multiple Ghost ebay accounts thanks to Aspkin. Most of the products I sell are dropshipped from China. So I don't see any reason for you to wait. Just start selling. There shouldn't be any problem as long as your products are low risk.
Also make sure to let you buyers know delivery time will take a while so you don't get any complainants regarding shipping time.

oblexo 11-12-2016 08:17 PM

did you create your own accounts with the stealth guide?

Play 11-12-2016 11:23 PM

If you really want to do it, my best advice would be to stock a batch where you are.

That way you can start the account off by sending items locally - and gaining feedback / reputation.

Also if ever a customer starts to complain they haven't received item, just send them a replacement from your local stock.

That way you can slightly minimise any risk of suspension.

Dad 09-24-2018 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fiorentinalk (Post 770951)
Hi guys,

I would like to know how long should i wait before i start my drop shipping business on a stealth account?

The items I am planing to sell are not high risk or branded.
They are coming from china and it just will save me time space and money if i can just dropship instead of the items coming to me first.

Just need some info if anyone has done this and there experience.

Thanks

Hi I know it's old post but I would like to know how it was your dropshipping business going or how is going now? Because I'm in same position now :) thanks

rsot 09-25-2018 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dad (Post 945871)
Hi I know it's old post but I would like to know how it was your dropshipping business going or how is going now? Because I'm in same position now :) thanks

Might be best to try and pm the user - he/she hasn't posted in a long long time :(

prodigyace 11-04-2018 09:54 AM

Start with low value items and work your way up from there