IPBurger — THE HIGHEST QUALITY FRESH DEDICATED US/UK IPs [VPN Service Provider!] - Page 28 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > The Marketplace > Account Services

Account Services Accounts for Sale, Seller Accounts, Proxies for Sale, ISP Proxies, Residential Proxies, Crypto, Prepaid, VCC & More

Old 05-04-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 28%
Default Re: IPBurger — THE HIGHEST QUALITY FRESH DEDICATED US/UK IPs [VPN Service Provider!]

Hi -- I got IP burger and Stealth accounts and got the full stealth eBook -- do I get the lifetime -- not fully up and running yet, but to I get the life membership and VIP status
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-04-2019

Default Re: IPBurger — THE HIGHEST QUALITY FRESH DEDICATED US/UK IPs [VPN Service Provider!]

also - I am having trouble watching Netflix, I hope I am able to access the PayPal account while IPBurger is active
Old 05-04-2019

great product.. typical VPN don't let you get in paypal but this do -- nice
Old 05-05-2019

Hi - I left a comment, how do I get lifetime VIP membership
Old 05-06-2019

Purchased IP burger a few days ago, been using it for my stealth account alongside the Stealth Book. So far so good, no DNS leaks and excellent uptime and connectivity. Moved from NordVPN and 24vc.
The Following User Says Thank You to ficient For This Useful Post:
aspkin (05-06-2019)
Old 05-07-2019

Longevity: 70%

Purchased a years worth of IP Burger (Fresh IP) a couple of days ago (i'm in the UK) and before ordering I chatted via technical support and got good quick answers. Ordered, all went fine, easy to install software. I like the little tray icon that you can just right click and connect directly to your IP, very quick and fast. I did speed tests and got exactly the same speeds with the IP as I did with my own ISP IP, which means I am achieving full speed. Everything seems quick loading. So far used it about 3 times and worked perfectly all 3 times. Disconnects easy and connects quickly.

There are deeper options you can change within the software but I have yet to touch any of those as I left it on the default IP Burger setup.

So thus far, approx 2 days in, I am very happy. Worked fine with PayPal both days and no error messages. So I can't tell you what an entire years usage will be like, but so far I am very happy and would definitely suggest it as a quick and easy solution, with guarantee you will get a fresh unabused IP.
The Following User Says Thank You to MeToYou For This Useful Post:
aspkin (05-08-2019)
Old 05-08-2019
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeToYou View Post
Purchased a years worth of IP Burger (Fresh IP) a couple of days ago (i'm in the UK) and before ordering I chatted via technical support and got good quick answers. Ordered, all went fine, easy to install software. I like the little tray icon that you can just right click and connect directly to your IP, very quick and fast. I did speed tests and got exactly the same speeds with the IP as I did with my own ISP IP, which means I am achieving full speed. Everything seems quick loading. So far used it about 3 times and worked perfectly all 3 times. Disconnects easy and connects quickly.

There are deeper options you can change within the software but I have yet to touch any of those as I left it on the default IP Burger setup.

So thus far, approx 2 days in, I am very happy. Worked fine with PayPal both days and no error messages. So I can't tell you what an entire years usage will be like, but so far I am very happy and would definitely suggest it as a quick and easy solution, with guarantee you will get a fresh unabused IP.

Thanks for your review.
Old 05-08-2019
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ficient View Post
Purchased IP burger a few days ago, been using it for my stealth account alongside the Stealth Book. So far so good, no DNS leaks and excellent uptime and connectivity. Moved from NordVPN and 24vc.

Thanks for your feedback.

Let me know if you need anything else.
Old 05-15-2019

I have uninstalled IPBurger program
and still i get this error when starting up my pc
and a load of popup cmd windows

is it a virus
Old 05-15-2019
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,536 Times in 2,190 Posts
Activity: 71%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoYouKnowHowToCode View Post
I have uninstalled IPBurger program
and still i get this error when starting up my pc
and a load of popup cmd windows

is it a virus

Go to your account in IPBurger and there should be an option to create a ticket.
Do that and their team will help you. They are very good at solving and fast at responding too~!
Old 05-18-2019
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 85%

was ipburger yours? great service!
Old 05-19-2019
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquabats View Post
was ipburger yours? great service!
Yep! Thanks I appreciate it. We put a lot of effort to make it great.
Old 05-20-2019
Administrator
Threadstarter  

BONUS! W/YOUR REVIEW!

1 Year Subscribed [VIP] Forum Membership Included Free

Step 1: You must leave your honest review of IPBurger in this thread.
Step 2: Contact me with your order details so I can set you up.
Step 3: Get Subscribed [VIP] Forum Membership for Free

https://secure.ipburger.com/

Read What Customers Have To Say…

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimera View Post
I am so impressed with this service. The support team are amazing! Multiple services set up, auto connect and kill switch enabled...all very easy to install and set up (and im not the most tech savvy). Great job
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haidukken View Post
I ordered one package, to test the waters and see how it compares against 24VC service... I can honestly say that its exactly as good, if not better. Superb customer service, great price and I actually like the software used a bit more than 24VC. Great service, thanks again BigBoss for taking things to the next level.
Quote:
Originally Posted by helpme1 View Post
I have bought alot of the VPN's from you and I want to say that Im very satisfied with the service and I got good support.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
Purchased fresh UK IP plan. Very easy to setup and VPN runs very smoothly. No issues. Highly recommended!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSS View Post
Haven't had time to test out the VPN service yet but I do have to say Aspkin delivered everything instantly. Everything looks pretty self explanatory. Plan and simple. I'm sure I won't have any issues. He's the forum owner and has a rep to uphold lol. I'd recommend the service just from the experience I've had so far!
Quote:
Originally Posted by instaify View Post
I decided to start using it, it was quick to get the account information after placing the order, it probably to took less than a few mins to get the info into my email. After getting the info, i downloaded the software - it was easy to install and got the account up running.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoIL View Post
It was really fast and easy to order and set up. I'm already using it. Thanks! I like that it was from
someone on the forum here instead of a company that I know nothing about. Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuySellUnlock View Post
Very professional website. Easy checkout and quick response to my email. Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpfoster View Post
I'm currently using IPBurger and its very easy to set up and use. Very impressed.. thanks IPBurger for the Fresh Dedicated VPN. Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by econtact View Post
Great service. Was able to get on and user the new IP. No issue at all...
Quote:
Originally Posted by beast View Post
Purchased a fresh VPN for 3 months, service was active within an hour. The setup is easy, there are step by step guides for Windows & Mac. Connection is quick, I was looking for a new service and found this thread, happy with everything so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by billgraham View Post
After some research, went with IPBurger for a Dedicated IP. Heard good things, and so far it's been great! Tutorial to get set up was a breeze. Highly recommended!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarbari View Post
Prompt Delivery, Purchased the fresh VPN service. I like the setup guides and the fact that I can use it on mobile too. Everything looks good so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul123 View Post
I bought today and iam very happy, very very HIGH quality of the ips. Will be ordering more soon. thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snugglytiger View Post
I just signed up for IPBurger yesterday and it is absolutely FANTASTIC!!! It works flawlessly with eBay & all other websites I've been to (Google, Youtube, Amazon, ect). It's fast, secure & pretty affordable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleenearth View Post
Bought an IP about a month ago, works flawlessly. Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubaida View Post
As of today, I have over 20 Dedicated IPs from IP Burger and they work flawlessly and connect fast with a simple clean client. The service they provide is top notch, your support ticket is usually answered within minutes or an hour max. Even though I got a year subscription for them, they split up payments over a few months for me. Thank you guys
Old 05-20-2019

Longevity: 30%

Ordered 1 Fresh IP. Quick registration and very easy to follow guides, got up and running in less than 10 minutes on all the devices I required. Very cheap prices for a Fresh IP too. Thanks a lot.
Old 05-23-2019
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by titchyyyy View Post
Ordered 1 fresh IP. Quick registration and very easy to follow guides, got up and running in less than 10 minutes on all the devices I required. Very cheap prices for a fresh IP too. Thanks a lot.
Awesome! Glad to hear it.
Old 05-24-2019
Administrator
Threadstarter  

BONUS! W/YOUR REVIEW!

Quote:
I am so impressed with this service. The support team are amazing! Multiple services set up, auto connect and kill switch enabled...all very easy to install and set up (and im not the most tech savvy). Great job
Quote:
I ordered one package, to test the waters and see how it compares against 24VC service... I can honestly say that its exactly as good, if not better. Superb customer service, great price and I actually like the software used a bit more than 24VC. Great service, thanks again BigBoss for taking things to the next level.
Quote:
I have bought alot of the vpn's from you and I want to say that Im very satisfied with the service and I got good support.
Quote:
Purchased fresh UK IP plan. Very easy to setup and VPN runs very smoothly. No issues. Highly recommended!
Quote:
Haven't had time to test out the VPN service yet but I do have to say Aspkin delivered everything instantly. Everything looks pretty self explanatory. Plan and simple. I'm sure I won't have any issues. He's the forum owner and has a rep to uphold lol. I'd recommend the service just from the experience I've had so far!
Quote:
I decided to start using it, it was quick to get the account information after placing the order, it probably to took less than a few mins to get the info into my email. After getting the info, i downloaded the software - it was easy to install and got the account up running.
Quote:
It was really fast and easy to order and set up. I'm already using it. Thanks! I like that it was from
someone on the forum here instead of a company that I know nothing about. Thanks!
Quote:
Very professional website. Easy checkout and quick response to my email. Thank you.
Quote:
I'm currently using IPBurger and its very easy to set up and use. Very impressed.. thanks IPBurger for the Fresh Dedicated VPN. Cheers
Quote:
Quote:
Purchased a fresh VPN for 3 months, service was active within an hour. The setup is easy, there are step by step guides for Windows & Mac. Connection is quick, I was looking for a new service and found this thread, happy with everything so far.
Quote:
After some research, went with IPBurger for a Dedicated IP. Heard good things, and so far it's been great! Tutorial to get set up was a breeze. Highly recommended!
Quote:
Prompt Delivery, Purchased the fresh VPN service. I like the setup guides and the fact that I can use it on mobile too. Everything looks good so far.
Quote:
I bought today and iam very happy, very very HIGH quality of the ips. Will be ordering more soon. thanks!
Quote:
I just signed up for IPBurger yesterday and it is absolutely FANTASTIC!!! It works flawlessly with eBay & all other websites I've been to (Google, Youtube, Amazon, ect). It's fast, secure & pretty affordable.
Quote:
Quote:
As of today, I have over 20 Dedicated IPs from IP Burger and they work flawlessly and connect fast with a simple clean client. The service they provide is top notch, your support ticket is usually answered within minutes or an hour max. Even though I got a year subscription for them, they split up payments over a few months for me. Thank you guys
Old 05-29-2019

Purchased fresh UK IP plan and got info and set up guild within minutes, great start thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to feebayuser For This Useful Post:
aspkin (05-30-2019)
Old 05-30-2019
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by feebayuser View Post
Purchased fresh UK IP plan and got info and set up guild within minutes, great start thank you

Awesome, glad to hear it!
Old 05-30-2019

Longevity: 33%

ready, US and Canada
Old 06-02-2019
Administrator
Threadstarter  

BONUS! W/YOUR REVIEW!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I have bought alot of the vpn's from you and I want to say that Im very satisfied with the service and I got good support.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-06-2019
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mduvelsaint View Post
great product.. typical VPN don't let you get in paypal but this do -- nice
Thanks for your feedback.

Let me know if you need anything else.
Old 06-08-2019

Activity: 5%
Longevity: 41%

Hi,

One Dedicated IP, i can use to login multiple accounts paypal or amazon?