IPBurger — THE HIGHEST QUALITY FRESH DEDICATED US/UK IPs [VPN Service Provider!] - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > The Marketplace > eBay Accounts for Sale

eBay Accounts for Sale Unable to create your own eBay or PayPal accounts? Are you in a rush to start selling again? We have eBay and PayPal Account Sellers for you! + VCCs to verify your account(s).

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-03-2017
aspkin's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 10,506
Thanks: 2,842
Thanked 3,567 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 47%
Longevity: 100%
iTrader: (24)
Arrow IPBurger — THE HIGHEST QUALITY FRESH DEDICATED US/UK IPs [VPN Service Provider!]




https://secure.ipburger.com/

"The Highest Quality Dedicated IP Addresses Perfect for
eBay, PayPal and Amazon Stealth Accounts..."


Hi! I'm aspkin!
You know me for eBay Stealth
And this community....


My Story...

Nearly a decade ago eBay started banning accounts that were selling 'Virtual Items' for Online Games. Unfortunately at the time my business involved the buying and selling of World of Warcraft Gold, Eve Online ISK and other popular MMORPG gaming currencies. It was BIG business and we did really well. At first we started off with our own eCommerce platform doing tens of thousands of dollars per day in sales. Later we expanded to eBay which itself provided a sizable boost to our income every month. It was great until one morning I woke up with a not too nice email from eBay.

"Your Account Has Been Suspended!"
Without warning we were shut down and I was shocked to say the least. What eBay didn’t know at the time was that I’m the type of person who NEVER gives up. And so for months I would create account after account until I slowly figured out a pattern and got better at creating accounts that eBay and PayPal loved. As I learned I documented my progress on aspkin.com. You can see one of my first guides from 2006, here. It took several months of trial and error but I finally cracked the code and wrote the very popular guide, eBay Stealth which has helped tens of thousands of people just like you get back on eBay and PayPal.

Today there are over 60k forum members & new members are joining everyday.

You’re not alone.
At your fingertips you have access to the most complete guides on not just eBay and PayPal, but Amazon as well.

"It has been my mission to help others get back on eBay and PayPal after a suspension whether that’s through our support forums, the stealth guides or through dedicated fresh IPs that eBay and PayPal LOVES."

Today I’d like to introduce IPBurger.com

Read What Customers Have To Say…

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimera View Post
I am so impressed with this service. The support team are amazing! Multiple services set up, auto connect and kill switch enabled...all very easy to install and set up (and im not the most tech savvy). Great job
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haidukken View Post
I ordered one package, to test the waters and see how it compares against 24VC service... I can honestly say that its exactly as good, if not better. Superb customer service, great price and I actually like the software used a bit more than 24VC. Great service, thanks again BigBoss for taking things to the next level.
Quote:
Originally Posted by helpme1 View Post
I have bought alot of the VPN's from you and I want to say that Im very satisfied with the service and I got good support.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
Purchased fresh UK IP plan. Very easy to setup and VPN runs very smoothly. No issues. Highly recommended!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSS View Post
Haven't had time to test out the VPN service yet but I do have to say Aspkin delivered everything instantly. Everything looks pretty self explanatory. Plan and simple. I'm sure I won't have any issues. He's the forum owner and has a rep to uphold lol. I'd recommend the service just from the experience I've had so far!
Quote:
Originally Posted by instaify View Post
I decided to start using it, it was quick to get the account information after placing the order, it probably to took less than a few mins to get the info into my email. After getting the info, i downloaded the software - it was easy to install and got the account up running.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rk777 View Post
Purchased fresh USA IP plan for 3 month. Very easy to setup and VPN runs very smoothly. No issues. Highly recommended!
Quote:
Originally Posted by spogoss View Post
Purchased a couple of days ago. Purchase went flawless online, emailed back promptly.
Got information and support on how to do everything and setup emails less than an hour later. Works great! Thanks Aspkin! Excellent service as always!
Quote:
Originally Posted by qtec View Post
I ordered UK IP for 3month. I try to use and looks very good, now i am setup my ebay and paypal stealth and it worked so well. Will buy more soon. Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman58796 View Post
Ordered 2 fresh UK IP's and so far has been spot on, faultless. Using both an app on Android and the Mac OS application, I've been able to get setup with ease. Definitely recommend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo_w_p View Post
It took less than 1 minute to register and make an order. Straightforward and simple. setup guide and FAQ's are there to help if you need help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoIL View Post
It was really fast and easy to order and set up. I'm already using it. Thanks! I like that it was from
someone on the forum here instead of a company that I know nothing about. Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuySellUnlock View Post
Very professional website. Easy checkout and quick response to my email. Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpfoster View Post
I'm currently using IPBurger and its very easy to set up and use. Very impressed.. thanks IPBurger for the Fresh Dedicated VPN. Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by econtact View Post
Great service. Was able to get on and user the new IP. No issue at all...
Quote:
Originally Posted by beast View Post
Purchased a fresh VPN for 3 months, service was active within an hour. The setup is easy, there are step by step guides for Windows & Mac. Connection is quick, I was looking for a new service and found this thread, happy with everything so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by billgraham View Post
After some research, went with IPBurger for a Dedicated IP. Heard good things, and so far it's been great! Tutorial to get set up was a breeze. Highly recommended!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarbari View Post
Prompt Delivery, Purchased the fresh VPN service. I like the setup guides and the fact that I can use it on mobile too. Everything looks good so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stackthatmoney View Post
Been using the service for about a week now...so far so good! Good customer service as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shad0wd0wn View Post
Works great! Took no time to set up and works on both mac & windows
Quote:
Originally Posted by usyed1 View Post
Just bought a USA vpn from IPBurger.com. Very Fast delivery and quick support. And it took no time to setup. No effect on internet speed. I should be buy more..
Quote:
Originally Posted by mas7ermind View Post
Bought a couple IPs from IPBURGER , they all work great. Thanks a lot
Quote:
Originally Posted by rookprop View Post
Just bought one. The guide was easy to follow. Tried it out on a new ebay account. Hope everything works. Thanks. Now i dont have to rely on my phone data.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommyscott View Post
WOW what a fantastic service and ip burger is I would say just do it don't stop to think about it you will be happy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul123 View Post
I bought today and iam very happy, very very HIGH quality of the ips. Will be ordering more soon. thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snugglytiger View Post
I just signed up for IPBurger yesterday and it is absolutely FANTASTIC!!! It works flawlessly with eBay & all other websites I've been to (Google, Youtube, Amazon, ect). It's fast, secure & pretty affordable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleenearth View Post
Bought an IP about a month ago, works flawlessly. Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubaida View Post
As of today, I have over 20 Dedicated IPs from IP Burger and they work flawlessly and connect fast with a simple clean client. The service they provide is top notch, your support ticket is usually answered within minutes or an hour max. Even though I got a year subscription for them, they split up payments over a few months for me. Thank you guys

We offer US, UK and CA IP addresses.
"Our dedicated VPNs go hand-and-hand with eBay, PayPal, Amazon, YouTube,
Facebook, NetFlix, Skype and so many other platforms and services online. Your Internet
connection is 100% secure and private. Our dedicated Fresh IPs are never resold
and are guaranteed free from abuse."



USA Fresh IP Address
United States
Fresh Dedicated IP Address
from $9.58/Mo

[BUY NOW]

UK Fresh IP Address
United Kingdom
Fresh Dedicated IP Address
from $9.58/Mo

[BUY NOW]

CA Fresh IP Address
Canada
Fresh Dedicated IP Address
from $9.58/Mo

[BUY NOW]

_________________________________


USA Dedicated IP Address
United States
Dedicated IP Address
from $8.08/Mo

[BUY NOW]

UK Dedicated IP Address
United Kingdom
Dedicated IP Address
from $8.08/Mo

[BUY NOW]

CA Dedicated IP Address
Canada
Dedicated IP Address
from $8.08/Mo

[BUY NOW]

_________________________________


Dedicated US & UK IPs
We specialize in US & UK IP addresses but also cover other countries
on a case-by-case basis. We offer the highest quality IPs, guaranteed
free from abuse and on the fastest networks worldwide.

Easy to Use
No matter your experience level we make it easy
to get up and running in just a few minutes.

Fast Dedicated Support
Fast and friendly support to assist you every step of the
way. Have a question? We have answers.

Private
Don't get spied on by your Internet provider!
We respect your freedom and privacy!

Fast IP Delivery
Get a fresh dedicated IP address in just minutes.. our systems automatically
provision your IP address once your order has been accepted.

Newbie Friendly
We include software with your purchase that works on any platform.
Simply follow our included instructions on delivery and you’ll
be up in running in just a few minutes.

_________________________________


*Bonus Time!*
"After your purchase, post your REVIEW of IPBurger.com to this thread
and we'll upgrade you to Subscribed [VIP] for Free."

Need Support?
Submit a Ticket @ IPBurger.com (Fastest)
Send me a Message

Thank you!


Frequently Asked Questions

What is a Fresh IP address?
The idea with having a Fresh IP address is that you are assigned a dedicated IP address that is not shared with anyone else. This is a huge difference compared to other services which not only resale IPs but share them with thousands of other users. Imagine using the same IP address which has been used and abused by other users? This is a big concern for stealth users of eBay, PayPal and Amazon? It just doesn’t work. Our fresh dedicated IPs are guaranteed free from abuse and are not shared with other users. It’s 100% yours. In the Dedicated and Fresh VPN plans, you receive a static public IP address.

Do you offer bulk discounts?
Yep! The more IP addresses you purchase the better discount we can offer you! Contact support for details.

Can I change my IP address?
Absolutely! While we charge a small fee to change your IP address, we can do this quickly and with little downtime.

Do you have an affiliate program?
Yes, we offer 30% commission on referrals.
https://secure.ipburger.com/affiliates.php

What happens after I place an order?
If you are placing the order for the first time, a fraud check is preformed. Once your order is accepted, your account is automatically provisioned in our systems and you are sent an email with a quick setup guide.

What do I need in order to use your VPN service?
After your order is accepted, you are sent an email with a quick setup guide, which includes software and profile download links. Once the software is installed on your device you can connect to your dedicated VPN with a click of a button. It takes only a few minutes to setup and use. If you have any problems we are happy to help.

What payment methods do you accept?
We accept credit card, Bitcoin and PayPal.

Will connecting to a VPN slow down my Internet connection?
All our VPN links are 100Mbps, which is faster than most broadband Internet links, and more than enough to access streaming services or do fast downloads. But, depending on your location, the distance between the servers and your computer, there may be a delay in the connection setup. For example it may take time to perhaps connect to a website or begin a download. Once the connection is made, the download speed won't be affected much.

Do you monitor my activity?
We respect your privacy. All VPN traffic is encrypted with OpenSSL. We neither have an intention nor we give an opportunity for someone to monitor your activity online.

Do you have a refund policy?
Unfortunately due to the intangibleness of the service we provide along with the fact that we do not monitor our customer’s activity, we do not offer refunds. However, store credit may be issued under certain circumstances.

Ready to Purchase? Head to IPBurger.com

.

.

.

__________________
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Get -->

Notice: A SHORT & SWEET PM gets answered before ANY other PMs sent me.

Last edited by aspkin; 11-15-2017 at 09:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to aspkin For This Useful Post:
btcworld7589 (09-14-2018), e2free (07-18-2017), Klemantina (04-13-2017), Millerose (11-27-2018), oshadavidu87 (01-27-2019), rdavidson (01-26-2019), SaiJin (11-14-2017), Sausage (04-04-2017), sax4 (04-12-2017), SilentHill (09-03-2018), Smartnanu (03-13-2018), SUVE (04-04-2017), TGMT² (04-04-2017)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 04-03-2017
aspkin's Avatar
Administrator
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 10,506
Thanks: 2,842
Thanked 3,567 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 47%
Longevity: 100%
iTrader: (24)
Default Re: IPBurger - FRESH IPs SERVED UP DAILY FROM THE HIGHEST QUALITY VPN SERVICE PROVIDE

BONUS! W/YOUR REVIEW!

1 Year Subscribed [VIP] Forum Membership Included Free

Step 1: You must leave your honest review of IPBurger in this thread.
Step 2: Contact me with your order details so I can set you up.
Step 3: Get Subscribed [VIP] Forum Membership for Free

https://secure.ipburger.com/

Read What Customers Have To Say…

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimera View Post
I am so impressed with this service. The support team are amazing! Multiple services set up, auto connect and kill switch enabled...all very easy to install and set up (and im not the most tech savvy). Great job
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haidukken View Post
I ordered one package, to test the waters and see how it compares against 24VC service... I can honestly say that its exactly as good, if not better. Superb customer service, great price and I actually like the software used a bit more than 24VC. Great service, thanks again BigBoss for taking things to the next level.
Quote:
Originally Posted by helpme1 View Post
I have bought alot of the vpn's from you and I want to say that Im very satisfied with the service and I got good support.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
Purchased fresh UK IP plan. Very easy to setup and VPN runs very smoothly. No issues. Highly recommended!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSS View Post
Haven't had time to test out the VPN service yet but I do have to say Aspkin delivered everything instantly. Everything looks pretty self explanatory. Plan and simple. I'm sure I won't have any issues. He's the forum owner and has a rep to uphold lol. I'd recommend the service just from the experience I've had so far!
Quote:
Originally Posted by instaify View Post
I decided to start using it, it was quick to get the account information after placing the order, it probably to took less than a few mins to get the info into my email. After getting the info, i downloaded the software - it was easy to install and got the account up running.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rk777 View Post
Purchased fresh USA IP plan for 3 month. Very easy to setup and VPN runs very smoothly. No issues. Highly recommended!
Quote:
Originally Posted by spogoss View Post
Purchased a couple of days ago. Purchase went flawless online, emailed back promptly.
Got information and support on how to do everything and setup emails less than an hour later. Works great! Thanks Aspkin! Excellent service as always!
Quote:
Originally Posted by qtec View Post
I ordered UK IP for 3month. I try to use and looks very good, now i am setup my ebay and paypal stealth and it worked so well. Will buy more soon. Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman58796 View Post
Ordered 2 fresh UK IP's and so far has been spot on, faultless. Using both an app on Android and the Mac OS application, I've been able to get setup with ease. Definitely recommend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo_w_p View Post
It took less than 1 minute to register and make an order. Straightforward and simple. setup guide and FAQ's are there to help if you need help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoIL View Post
It was really fast and easy to order and set up. I'm already using it. Thanks! I like that it was from
someone on the forum here instead of a company that I know nothing about. Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuySellUnlock View Post
Very professional website. Easy checkout and quick response to my email. Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpfoster View Post
I'm currently using IPBurger and its very easy to set up and use. Very impressed.. thanks IPBurger for the Fresh Dedicated VPN. Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by econtact View Post
Great service. Was able to get on and user the new IP. No issue at all...
Quote:
Originally Posted by beast View Post
Purchased a fresh VPN for 3 months, service was active within an hour. The setup is easy, there are step by step guides for Windows & Mac. Connection is quick, I was looking for a new service and found this thread, happy with everything so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by billgraham View Post
After some research, went with IPBurger for a dedicated IP. Heard good things, and so far it's been great! Tutorial to get set up was a breeze. Highly recommended!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarbari View Post
Prompt Delivery, Purchased the fresh VPN service. I like the setup guides and the fact that I can use it on mobile too. Everything looks good so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stackthatmoney View Post
Been using the service for about a week now...so far so good! Good customer service as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shad0wd0wn View Post
Works great! Took no time to set up and works on both mac & windows
Quote:
Originally Posted by usyed1 View Post
Just bought a USA vpn from ipburger.com. Very Fast delivery and quick support. And it took no time to setup. No effect on internet speed. I should be buy more..
Quote:
Originally Posted by mas7ermind View Post
Bought a couple IPs from IPBURGER , they all work great. Thanks a lot
Quote:
Originally Posted by rookprop View Post
Just bought one. The guide was easy to follow. Tried it out on a new ebay account. Hope everything works. Thanks. Now i dont have to rely on my phone data.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommyscott View Post
WOW what a fantastic service and ip burger is I would say just do it don't stop to think about it you will be happy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul123 View Post
I bought today and iam very happy, very very HIGH quality of the ips. Will be ordering more soon. thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snugglytiger View Post
I just signed up for IPBurger yesterday and it is absolutely FANTASTIC!!! It works flawlessly with eBay & all other websites I've been to (Google, Youtube, Amazon, ect). It's fast, secure & pretty affordable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleenearth View Post
Bought an IP about a month ago, works flawlessly. Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubaida View Post
As of today, I have over 20 Dedicated IPs from IP Burger and they work flawlessly and connect fast with a simple clean client. The service they provide is top notch, your support ticket is usually answered within minutes or an hour max. Even though I got a year subscription for them, they split up payments over a few months for me. Thank you guys
__________________
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Get -->

Notice: A SHORT & SWEET PM gets answered before ANY other PMs sent me.

Last edited by aspkin; 05-10-2019 at 08:07 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-03-2017
ecommaster's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 67
Thanks: 2
Thanked 18 Times in 15 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 19%
iTrader: (0)
Default re: IPBurger — THE HIGHEST QUALITY FRESH DEDICATED US/UK IPs [VPN Service Provider!]

Good luck!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ecommaster For This Useful Post:
aspkin (04-03-2017)
  #4  
Old 04-03-2017
elmo's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,826
Thanks: 1,325
Thanked 909 Times in 559 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
iTrader: (337)
Default Re: IPBurger — THE HIGHEST QUALITY FRESH DEDICATED US/UK IPs [VPN Service Provider!]

That's a great looking website Aspkin. Very professional
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to elmo For This Useful Post:
aspkin (04-03-2017)
  #5  
Old 04-03-2017
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 4
Thanks: 11
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: IPBurger — THE HIGHEST QUALITY FRESH DEDICATED US/UK IPs [VPN Service Provider!]

Good Good . I will buy from ipburger
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Erindalys For This Useful Post:
aspkin (04-03-2017)
  #6  
Old 04-03-2017
Play's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 5,781
Thanks: 1,078
Thanked 1,537 Times in 1,248 Posts
Activity: 49%
Longevity: 55%
iTrader: (37)
Default Re: IPBurger — THE HIGHEST QUALITY FRESH DEDICATED US/UK IPs [VPN Service Provider!]

Good Luck!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Play For This Useful Post:
aspkin (04-03-2017)
  #7  
Old 04-03-2017
aspkin's Avatar
Administrator
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 10,506
Thanks: 2,842
Thanked 3,567 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 47%
Longevity: 100%
iTrader: (24)
Default Re: IPBurger — THE HIGHEST QUALITY FRESH DEDICATED US/UK IPs [VPN Service Provider!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo View Post
That's a great looking website Aspkin. Very professional
Thanks Elmo. I apprecaite it.
__________________
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Get -->

Notice: A SHORT & SWEET PM gets answered before ANY other PMs sent me.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-03-2017
just_smile's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,172
Thanks: 755
Thanked 921 Times in 691 Posts
Activity: 40%
Longevity: 55%
iTrader: (109)
Default Re: IPBurger — THE HIGHEST QUALITY FRESH DEDICATED US/UK IPs [VPN Service Provider!]

Nice to see another VPN service provider on the forum.
__________________
NO 21 DAY HOLDS HIGH LIMIT 1000 ITEMS EBAY+PAYPAL ACCOUNTS ENTER MY SHOP
***BUY 3 get 1 FREE on all VERIFIED ACCOUNTS!***
EU LIMITS REMOVED + HIGH FEEDBACK ACCOUNTS IN STOCK!!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to just_smile For This Useful Post:
aspkin (04-03-2017)
  #9  
Old 04-03-2017
aspkin's Avatar
Administrator
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 10,506
Thanks: 2,842
Thanked 3,567 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 47%
Longevity: 100%
iTrader: (24)
Default Re: IPBurger — THE HIGHEST QUALITY FRESH DEDICATED US/UK IPs [VPN Service Provider!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_smile View Post
Nice to see another VPN service provider on the forum.
It's been a long time coming.
__________________
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Get -->

Notice: A SHORT & SWEET PM gets answered before ANY other PMs sent me.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-04-2017
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 5
Thanks: 16
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 24%
iTrader: (0)
Thumbs up Re: IPBurger — THE HIGHEST QUALITY FRESH DEDICATED US/UK IPs [VPN Service Provider!]

Happy to hear about a new VPN on the forum!

Decided to start using it, it was quick to get the account information after placing the order, it probably to took about less few mins to get the info into my email.

After getting the info, i downloaded the software - it was easy to install and got the account up running.

*fixed.

- Instaify

Last edited by aspkin; 04-04-2017 at 12:48 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to instaify For This Useful Post:
aspkin (04-04-2017)
  #11  
Old 04-04-2017
aspkin's Avatar
Administrator
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 10,506
Thanks: 2,842
Thanked 3,567 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 47%
Longevity: 100%
iTrader: (24)
Default Re: IPBurger — THE HIGHEST QUALITY FRESH DEDICATED US/UK IPs [VPN Service Provider!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by instaify View Post
Happy to hear about a new VPN on the forum!

Decided to start using it, it was quick to get the account information after placing the order, it probably to took about less few mins to get the info into my email.

After getting the info, i downloaded the software - it was easy to install and got the account up running.

*fixed.

- Instaify
Thanks instaify, you're set as lifetime forum member.

Let me know if you need anything else.
__________________
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Get -->

Notice: A SHORT & SWEET PM gets answered before ANY other PMs sent me.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-04-2017
MakerViet's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 10
Thanks: 121
Thanked 172 Times in 57 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
iTrader: (125)
Default Re: IPBurger — THE HIGHEST QUALITY FRESH DEDICATED US/UK IPs [VPN Service Provider!]

Good luck !
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MakerViet For This Useful Post:
aspkin (04-04-2017)
  #13  
Old 04-04-2017
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 133
Thanks: 250
Thanked 242 Times in 126 Posts
Activity: 32%
Longevity: 74%
iTrader: (100)
Default Re: IPBurger — THE HIGHEST QUALITY FRESH DEDICATED US/UK IPs [VPN Service Provider!]

Wow wonderful.Good luck
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to makavi94 For This Useful Post:
aspkin (04-04-2017)
  #14  
Old 04-04-2017
ilcarletto's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 4,502
Thanks: 797
Thanked 1,350 Times in 992 Posts
Activity: 32%
Longevity: 46%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: IPBurger — THE HIGHEST QUALITY FRESH DEDICATED US/UK IPs [VPN Service Provider!]

All the best for your adventure in the VPN world.

Clearly written and very well exposed site, I do like it.

Good luck Aspkin
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ilcarletto For This Useful Post:
aspkin (04-04-2017)
  #15  
Old 04-04-2017
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 2%
Longevity: 21%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: IPBurger — THE HIGHEST QUALITY FRESH DEDICATED US/UK IPs [VPN Service Provider!]

Sounds like a great service. Can it be ysed w the purchase if a seasoned account ?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-04-2017
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 15
Thanks: 3
Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 18%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: IPBurger — THE HIGHEST QUALITY FRESH DEDICATED US/UK IPs [VPN Service Provider!]

what type of vpn do you provide?
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-04-2017
aspkin's Avatar
Administrator
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 10,506
Thanks: 2,842
Thanked 3,567 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 47%
Longevity: 100%
iTrader: (24)
Default Re: IPBurger — THE HIGHEST QUALITY FRESH DEDICATED US/UK IPs [VPN Service Provider!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmonster View Post
Sounds like a great service. Can it be ysed w the purchase if a seasoned account ?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Yes, for sure, it can be used with existing or new stealth accounts.
__________________
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Get -->

Notice: A SHORT & SWEET PM gets answered before ANY other PMs sent me.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-04-2017
phaz0rz's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 8,080
Thanks: 1,591
Thanked 2,756 Times in 2,110 Posts
Activity: 93%
Longevity: 29%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: IPBurger — THE HIGHEST QUALITY FRESH DEDICATED US/UK IPs [VPN Service Provider!]

I felt like I was reading a DHgate ad, lol.

"I've heard enough - gice me a dedicated IP address"
"Lifetime subscirbed"
"which not only resale IPs"
"intangibleness"

Just constructive criticism, of course. Good luck with your new venture AK. It's got to be getting hard to find "fresh" IPv4 addresses considering the IPv4 address pool was depleted several years ago. I'm assuming you're buying up unused corporate IP's since that's pretty much all that's left lol.

I need to spend more time developing non-retail income. Maybe I'll look into setting up an IPv6 VPN service haha.
__________________
____________
_______
___
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-04-2017
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 57,650
Thanks: 4,583
Thanked 7,021 Times in 6,395 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 76%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: IPBurger — THE HIGHEST QUALITY FRESH DEDICATED US/UK IPs [VPN Service Provider!]

Solid use of images bigboss - wow highly professional
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
aspkin (04-04-2017)
  #20  
Old 04-04-2017
SUVE's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,224
Thanks: 516
Thanked 240 Times in 196 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 64%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: IPBurger — THE HIGHEST QUALITY FRESH DEDICATED US/UK IPs [VPN Service Provider!]

I can tell you've worked very hard on this.


You def 100% very dedicated, disciplined & focused & that shows...

--
__________________
It's an ill wind that blows no good.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SUVE For This Useful Post:
aspkin (04-04-2017)
  #21  
Old 04-04-2017
bjammin's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2,151
Thanks: 391
Thanked 707 Times in 443 Posts
Activity: 8%
Longevity: 49%
iTrader: (75)
Default Re: IPBurger — THE HIGHEST QUALITY FRESH DEDICATED US/UK IPs [VPN Service Provider!]

Great looking website boss man. Good Luck !!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bjammin For This Useful Post:
aspkin (04-04-2017)
  #22  
Old 04-05-2017
aspkin's Avatar
Administrator
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 10,506
Thanks: 2,842
Thanked 3,567 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 47%
Longevity: 100%
iTrader: (24)
Default Re: IPBurger — THE HIGHEST QUALITY FRESH DEDICATED US/UK IPs [VPN Service Provider!]

We just added Canadian IPs!

__________________
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Get -->

Notice: A SHORT & SWEET PM gets answered before ANY other PMs sent me.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to aspkin For This Useful Post:
rsot (04-06-2017)
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
'There is no such thing as a fresh IP' Dedicated VPNs coconut eBay Discussion! 15 01-01-2018 03:09 PM
Is a dedicated/fresh IP essential when just purchasing? Elisek PayPal Talk 13 11-26-2015 12:56 AM
VPS provider ....dedicated IP address provider hhp IP Address 27 08-24-2015 06:35 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:47 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts