eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Is there's a service for ebay that automatically creates listings/MCF? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/100142-theres-service-ebay-automatically-creates-listings-mcf.html)

amzpro 10-08-2016 11:55 PM

Is there's a service for ebay that automatically creates listings/MCF?

So I'm kind of wondering, is there a good service out there that will pull all my amazon listings, create ebay listings for all of them, then automatically update stock levels and automatically send MCF orders to amazon and upload tracking #s to ebay when the orders ship?

Basically, I'd like to try selling on ebay, but I don't want to do any work.

I have an ebay account w/ no selling limits.

phaz0rz 10-09-2016 03:18 PM

Re: Is there's a service for ebay that automatically creates listings/MCF?

I don't know of any software that will do all the work for you like that. Great idea for a developer to work on though.

I only jumped in this thread to tell you beware of the so-called "limitless" accounts. They do have limits. Usually it's a 1000/$25000 account and you won't know about the limit unless you sell to it. I did a lot of research on the ebay community forums because I had one of those accounts, and learned it takes an Ebay rep 5 seconds to make your selling limits visible to you. I wanted to make mine visible, because as long as you can't see your limits you can't get limit increases. Just an FYI.

amzpro 10-10-2016 03:52 PM

Ah, that's too bad, because it would've been nice to get some additional sales for basically free.

Yeah, I'm aware the account probably has hidden limits, but since I'm not selling any high risk products I can't really see running into any problems. If I could actually do 25K / month in sales the limits would likely be raised as all the information linked to the ebay/paypal accounts is real and verified.

phaz0rz 10-10-2016 04:45 PM

Trust me, until the limits are made visible they won't be raised. I sold to my limit for like 8 consecutive months before I did some research then grew a set and called in. They were doubled on the spot when the rep saw I had been maxing out the account around the 20th of each month.

Irrelevant to your original question, but tis true.