eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   eBay "ching Ching" notification on multiple eBay accounts when items sales (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/101382-ebay-ching-ching-notification-multiple-ebay-accounts-when-items-sales.html)

wordman72 11-26-2016 12:25 PM

eBay "ching Ching" notification on multiple eBay accounts when items sales

Hi, I was curious to know if anyone knew how to get that "ching ching" sound when eBay notifies you to work across multiple accounts when you sell something. If anyone has a work around that would be great and knows how to set this up that would be great. Any ideas or suggestions would be great.
Thansks

phaz0rz 11-26-2016 12:40 PM

Re: eBay "ching Ching" notification on multiple eBay accounts when items sales

I keep my sound muted so I'm not sure what noise you're talking about. However, you won't be able to get direct Ebay notifications from multiple accounts without being logged into all the accounts at the same time.

An easy solution would be for you to have all emails from all of your ebay-linked email accounts forwarded to one email account, and then have that email account on your phone or whatever is convenient for you. That way when anything sells from any of your accounts, you would get an email notification on your phone.

MM78 11-26-2016 12:47 PM

Only way I know of is when I have my email program (Thunderbird) open and it dings when I get an email which is mostly from ebay/PayPal or both.

wordman72 11-26-2016 03:25 PM

Thanks for the replies. Can I download Thunderbird app to my iPhone? What are the risks of getting my accounts this way. I currently have it on my desktop with no computer issues. I assume there are settings in Thunderbird to give an audible notification sound? Thanks again

easy.bake.oven 11-26-2016 05:59 PM

Regarding Thunderbird and other email clients....
.... you can select different sounds for different emails so if one comes from paypal saying you got funds, you can set it to a cash register sounds or whatever you want etc.

JJ373 12-01-2016 11:05 PM

That's what I did... when I started stealth I missed the cha-ching from the eBay app, but I use IFTTT to send an email from each stealth account to my main Gmail account, and a Gmail filter to attach a label "eBay Sales" to any emails from those accounts with phrase "Your eBay item sold" in title, and under manage labels in Gmail app you can customize sound for alerts to the label.... and I get a cha-ching whenever I sell anything.