eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Running multiple stealths (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/101390-running-multiple-stealths.html)

AgentSmith 11-26-2016 03:57 PM

Running multiple stealths

Hi everyone so today after reading thoroughly through the stealth book I've come across some topics that I cant seem to figure out when wanting to do multiple accounts. For instance one thing I can't figure out is when you make the new stealth account after switching the IP and mac address to a new one how would you do a 2nd account while being able to simultaneously maintain its IP address every time you log on to that user account like how do you manage multiple macs and IP's with one 1 modem and router or do I need more of those to do it because I don't know how you can maintain each individual IP for 2 accounts without it always switching when you do the changing of the mac address it just wouldn't be the same if it makes sense haha.

MM78 11-26-2016 04:12 PM

Re: Running multiple stealths

So let me explain something about IP's and running multiple accounts.

1. You can't run multiple accounts at the SAME time from 1 Modem/Router, it just can't happen under normal circumstances.

2. You can run 1 account at a time with the switching of IP's, Now....once you get a new IP...that's it, you then need to get another IP for your next account. So, for example if your running 3 accounts it would look something like this:

Log out of Account 1

Log out of Account 2

Log out of Account 3

And so on.

IF you want to run multiple Accounts at the same time THEN you will need use any of the Following:
A. A VPN
B. Proxies
C. Multiple Wifi/Mifi devices

AgentSmith 11-26-2016 04:40 PM

Thanks so much for the response! So 24vc.com is perfect for me then right since it stores dedicated IP's and I can just spread sheet the ones I use for each user account it was assigned to. This was my first choice of doing things I just got lost re reading that part again on the book again when it was talking about mac addresses and IP's haha.

MM78 11-26-2016 04:44 PM

24vc.com is a great service.....the best part is that it does give you a dedicated IP so you don't really have to log IP changes and stuff....it's a great choice.

AgentSmith 11-26-2016 04:49 PM

Ok great thank you so much for the advice man ! :)

AgentSmith 11-26-2016 05:02 PM

Does this site also provide geo targeted Ips or is it just random US ones. I thought the book said to be within 100 miles of your Ip area. I want it to be an ip in my state not some random one.

MM78 11-26-2016 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AgentSmith (Post 814382)
Does this site also provide geo targeted Ips or is it just random US ones. I thought the book said to be within 100 miles of your Ip area. I want it to be an ip in my state not some random one.

I believe their IP's are located in major cities around the USA, You don't really have to worry about an IP being exactly in your city...as long as the IP is in the USA, you will be fine.

krimson 11-27-2016 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 814369)
So let me explain something about IP's and running multiple accounts.

1. You can't run multiple accounts at the SAME time from 1 Modem/Router, it just can't happen under normal circumstances.

2. You can run 1 account at a time with the switching of IP's, Now....once you get a new IP...that's it, you then need to get another IP for your next account. So, for example if your running 3 accounts it would look something like this:

Log out of Account 1

Log out of Account 2

Log out of Account 3

And so on.

IF you want to run multiple Accounts at the same time THEN you will need use any of the Following:
A. A VPN
B. Proxies
C. Multiple Wifi/Mifi devices

I use multiple routers everytime I switch to a new router I get a new iP address for the account I'm switching too

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

MM78 11-27-2016 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krimson (Post 814471)
I use multiple routers everytime I switch to a new router I get a new iP address for the account I'm switching too

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Whatever works for you.....go with it.

romeo216 11-27-2016 12:13 PM

I'm currently having an issue with paypal because every time I log in my ip changes. It's raising a security issue with them. I had to request a text message to verify my identity today because my ip shows Texas and I'm in Ohio.

Is there a way for me to get an ip closer to home?

MM78 11-27-2016 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by romeo216 (Post 814495)
I'm currently having an issue with paypal because every time I log in my ip changes. It's raising a security issue with them. I had to request a text message to verify my identity today because my ip shows Texas and I'm in Ohio.

What are you using for Internet? also, is your browser saving all cookies?

Jackery 11-28-2016 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by romeo216 (Post 814495)

Get one of these or 2 or 3...and I don't log my IP's, never had a problem and if one arises so be it I have many high limit stealths waiting for eBay and PP's bullshiit
http://www.ebay.com/itm/MIFI-JETPACK...QAAOSwOVpXTjp0