eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Do you REALLY MAX out your eBay limit monthly ??? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/102007-do-you-really-max-out-your-ebay-limit-monthly.html)

makingmoneyiseasy 12-20-2016 11:59 AM

Do you REALLY MAX out your eBay limit monthly ???

So here's the story , I have 2 eBay accounts . Both linked with all same information . Real information . Both accounts I can sell 100/5,000.

Both accounts I called and verified information to get increases . No problem to get the increases to 100 with my selling story . I passed .

For a month a I kept calling eBay so they have in their notes I seem like a newbie that wants to make a lot of money and asking for advice and they loved it !

Anyway ... I decided to try and call and get my limits increased again . But this time it appeared like i talked to a cool eBay rep . We had a nice conversation before his final results was done . He came to the conclusion I have a old eBay account that can't be reinstated . I pretended i forgot about that . ... which I Kinda did . But anyway all he said was he can't just raise my limits due to that AND I had a limit increase exactly 30 days ago . Told me about over time I will get more if I keep up a good sales record . I completely ignored that I shouldn't be selling on eBay due to the old account . Anyway I got off the phone quickly before I said the wrong thing .

That was 30 days ago . Because I don't know what will really happen I just been maxing the Limit and 100% customer service and commmcation .

I do have my PayPal card and get money as soon as item sales

. Do you max out your account stealth? What would you do ?

Both accounts created in 2013/14. I just created them and left them alone because I always said one day I will try to use it . I applied for PayPal debit card and received it and decided to use eBay and Voila no holds !

newjerseymax 12-20-2016 12:57 PM

Re: Do you REALLY MAX out your eBay limit monthly ???

Taking the money out as soon as item sells can seem super risky to me. Are you doing multiple withdraw per day?

yankee 12-20-2016 05:31 PM

Re: Do you REALLY MAX out your eBay limit monthly ???

Long post so I did not read everything but yes most of us who want higher selling limits max them out monthly. If you always withdraw most of your funds(leave some) from day one it is fine. If you normally do not and then suddenly do, you have high chances of problems such as holds, cancelled withdrawals or limitations.