eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Need Advice on Keeping Stealth Accounts or Make New Ones (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/102056-need-advice-keeping-stealth-accounts-make-new-ones.html)

Gammzy98 12-22-2016 12:49 AM

Need Advice on Keeping Stealth Accounts or Make New Ones

Hello everyone! I am hoping to get input from some users on here that have more experience with stealth accounts for ebay/paypal than I do. Backstory:

I currently have 3 stealth accounts, all in good standing, they are all around 1.5 - 2 years old. Bank accounts added for withdrawal, PO Boxes, all personal (not business) paypal accounts, different IPs, etc. I plan to start selling alot more products than last time I sold stuff. I know now that Paypal asks for EIN/SSN when you hit or will approach 200 transactions and $20,000 gross. I feel that I might be hitting that limit for each account. My question is, should I make an EIN for each account if I get the email from them requesting one? Or as I start selling, start to slowly build up 2-3 more stealth accounts, and if I get an email, move on to the others? I would prefer to keep my 3 and have EINs, as I do not think that would pose an issue. Do you file that as Sole Proprietor? LLC? For business name, use your Paypal name or ebay username?

If anyone could help me or advise on what I should do, I would greatly appreciate it! So far everything has been great in stealth but this is something I have not dealt with before and would want to do it the right way. Thanks!

slokor 12-22-2016 01:38 AM

Re: Need Advice on Keeping Stealth Accounts or Make New Ones

Why not do both?
Start building up new accounts right now. And dont just do 2-3. Go for more than that. This way when you do hit the request for the EIN/SSN youll have all the options available for you and in addition youll have backup accounts ready to go should anything happen to one of the 3 main accounts.
I myself operate and rotate through 35 accounts. I find it much more convenient to stay under the radar and never hit that $20k limit every year. Selling $1500 per account per month brings the total per account to $18k a year. Multiply that by 35 and it adds up fast.

Gammzy98 12-22-2016 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 819464)
Why not do both?
Start building up new accounts right now. And dont just do 2-3. Go for more than that. This way when you do hit the request for the EIN/SSN youll have all the options available for you and in addition youll have backup accounts ready to go should anything happen to one of the 3 main accounts.
I myself operate and rotate through 35 accounts. I find it much more convenient to stay under the radar and never hit that $20k limit every year. Selling $1500 per account per month brings the total per account to $18k a year. Multiply that by 35 and it adds up fast.

Thanks for the reply! Woah that's awesome you run/rotate 35 accounts! I just had a few more questions if you don't mind.

1. I feel it would be inconvenient to add a PO Box to every stealth account, as it adds up price quickly. How do you deal with returns then as I've always dealt with returns that way and has worked out for me?

2. Do you have any accounts with an EIN on them, or no?

3. I know you have to open up a new bank account for each stealth, the number of bank accounts you have does that raise any suspicion? I already have 3 for the stealth accounts, then 4 for personal use (3 checking 1 savings). I'm not talking about opening up all in the same day either lol.

4. I usually buy my eBay/PayPal accounts, then have a VPS for different IPs. Should I continue to buy them or long term should I start making them? I know making them requires more verification on my part, but how hard is it really? (VBA, VCC, confirmed address?, etc)

5. $1500 per account 18k per year. Just wondering do you hit over 200 transactions with that or it's less? I know PayPal states 200 AND $20,000, but I've been reading cases where they might send you on projected sales.

I really appreciate the help and reply!!!

slokor 12-23-2016 05:11 PM

1. I myself never have to deal with returns due to the nature of my products so that's a question I cannot answer.
2. None of my accounts have an EIN. That's part of the reason for operating multiple accounts - to never have to deal with the EIN issue.
3. Never had an issue with that. Over time I opened accounts with 7 banks (5-6 accounts with each). Juts need to space it out over time.
4. That's entirely up to you. I cannot do the math for you on that.
5. Never had an issue there either. Like I said I sell no more than $1500 per month so even if they project my sales I never come close to $20k.
Hope that helps.

Gammzy98 12-23-2016 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 819789)
1. I myself never have to deal with returns due to the nature of my products so that's a question I cannot answer.
2. None of my accounts have an EIN. That's part of the reason for operating multiple accounts - to never have to deal with the EIN issue.
3. Never had an issue with that. Over time I opened accounts with 7 banks (5-6 accounts with each). Juts need to space it out over time.
4. That's entirely up to you. I cannot do the math for you on that.
5. Never had an issue there either. Like I said I sell no more than $1500 per month so even if they project my sales I never come close to $20k.
Hope that helps.

Awesome thank you very much for the reply and your time it helped me out!

austyn12x 12-31-2016 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gammzy98 (Post 819557)
Thanks for the reply! Woah that's awesome you run/rotate 35 accounts! I just had a few more questions if you don't mind.

1. I feel it would be inconvenient to add a PO Box to every stealth account, as it adds up price quickly. How do you deal with returns then as I've always dealt with returns that way and has worked out for me?

2. Do you have any accounts with an EIN on them, or no?

3. I know you have to open up a new bank account for each stealth, the number of bank accounts you have does that raise any suspicion? I already have 3 for the stealth accounts, then 4 for personal use (3 checking 1 savings). I'm not talking about opening up all in the same day either lol.

4. I usually buy my eBay/PayPal accounts, then have a VPS for different IPs. Should I continue to buy them or long term should I start making them? I know making them requires more verification on my part, but how hard is it really? (VBA, VCC, confirmed address?, etc)

5. $1500 per account 18k per year. Just wondering do you hit over 200 transactions with that or it's less? I know PayPal states 200 AND $20,000, but I've been reading cases where they might send you on projected sales.

I really appreciate the help and reply!!!

you know you could just put the same address for returns when they ask for every account and just print it off of paypal and eaby.