eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Adding second account to steal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/102088-adding-second-account-steal.html)

Kajunrook 12-23-2016 10:04 AM

Adding second account to steal

I have a stealth account of three years. I have two legal regular accounts and another "borrowed" account for a total of 4. My question is can I add a second ebay to my stealth account like I did to my legal account. I have branched out into 3 different distinct areas of selling and would like to add another and post on totally different account for a very good reason. The items I sell are not VERO items, but connected to motorcycle clubs and the account I am presently posting them on is my legal account with my name, address, etc. I have got several "threatening" messages so I thought I could move them to my stealth account which is totally fictitious address, name, etc.

Feedback?

Kajun

NewYork 12-23-2016 01:09 PM

Re: Adding second account to steal

You need to fix the title... "to steal" instead of "to stealth" makes a huge difference in the question, and how it looks.

But to weigh in on your question, if you're going to stop selling green organic hand soap on one account, and move the same product to another account to start selling the same green organic hand soap, your biggest challenge is going to be convincing people who see your posts (customers, the angry people, and Eb.y) that you are a completely different person selling something as different as possible.

I don't know how specific your item is, but you're going to have to use different pictures, different key words, differently written descriptions, a different price, a LOT of things have to look and be completely different. If there is a suspicion you're the same person, you will have linked your accounts on some level. This is a good example why it's good to have a few accounts and spread your activity and items over all of them, so you can sell something different while some time passes on your old account and issues. Hope that helps a little!