eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Pictures uploaded from same computer ebay (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/102152-pictures-uploaded-same-computer-ebay.html)

timetobarter 12-26-2016 10:52 PM

Pictures uploaded from same computer ebay

I was able to get an ebay and paypal account from the same computer just a different web browser then my old accounts. My question is uploading my pics to ebay with the same computer? will they detect i had another account? thank you for your time.

GreenBean 12-27-2016 05:21 AM

Re: Pictures uploaded from same computer ebay

Welcome to the forums. All the best as you learn stealth.

:cheer:

Quick hint.... we advise stripping the data from your photos and taking new photos to look like a new you.

rsot 12-27-2016 08:02 AM

@timetobarter - welcome to the forums. Have you learned about stealth method? Did you make sure you are using new IP? New user profile on the computer (i.e. is the diff web browser on the same old profile as the old accounts?)? What about address? So many questions whose answers can link you but using the same pics can link as GB hinted.

easy.bake.oven 12-27-2016 09:41 AM

Here are a couple of pic strippers to get you going.
There are a few out there so pick one that suits your needs.

Download jStrip - MajorGeeks
JPEG & PNG Stripper - www.SteelBytes.com

timetobarter 12-27-2016 09:16 PM

Ive always used pics from google some my own. why didn't it raise a flag when i used pics from google.?

timetobarter 12-27-2016 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 820286)
@timetobarter - welcome to the forums. Have you learned about stealth method? Did you make sure you are using new IP? New user profile on the computer (i.e. is the diff web browser on the same old profile as the old accounts?)? What about address? So many questions whose answers can link you but using the same pics can link as GB hinted.

Thank you for the welcome to all who posted.

no i didnt check to see if the ip was different crap forgot but was told using a different browser chrome to firefox will be enough. new account is in a friends name. i have opened both accounts with no hassle. but now since i forgot the ip maybe i should head on over to the library so I can have a new ip. thanks for your help

austyn12x 12-31-2016 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timetobarter (Post 820425)
Thank you for the welcome to all who posted.

no i didnt check to see if the ip was different crap forgot but was told using a different browser chrome to firefox will be enough. new account is in a friends name. i have opened both accounts with no hassle. but now since i forgot the ip maybe i should head on over to the library so I can have a new ip. thanks for your help

dont worry too much if the last names are not the same there is a chance they wont ban your main account .

jmag91 12-31-2016 01:27 AM

Always take new photos.

It doesn't take long and there is no way of getting linked that way.

Don't be lazy, and things will work out! :)