eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   lets report as many violations u can find (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/1024-lets-report-many-violations-u-can-find.html)

dakrei 08-22-2007 09:39 PM

lets report as many violations u can find

I keep having items booted because they are medical or prescription for really stupid reasons. ie pulse oximetrs ox concentrators ultrasonic stimulators.... You all sees others selling "banned items " scroll down to the bottom of the page and start reporting others. (they did it to you) if we do it enough ebay may get the idea. OHH you dont have to be signed on you can do this annonomously

aspkin 08-23-2007 06:44 AM

That's why most people are here in the first place.

Chris Hanson 08-23-2007 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dakrei (Post 8009)
I keep having items booted because they are medical or prescription for really stupid reasons. ie pulse oximetrs ox concentrators ultrasonic stimulators.... You all sees others selling "banned items " scroll down to the bottom of the page and start reporting others. (they did it to you) if we do it enough ebay may get the idea. OHH you dont have to be signed on you can do this annonomously

How do you report it when your not signed in? I tried it and it ask me to sign in..

Also we should post the link to the items here to see if Ebay actually takes the item off

JackNoMore 08-23-2007 02:31 PM

Hmm, I've never sold such medical items before, but why would these be banned if you had a license to purchase and use them? So you're saying that ebay is forcing people to buy brand new from the manufacturer now? How does that profit them? I swear ebay is like a mentally deficient child.

DogFacedBoy 08-23-2007 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Hanson (Post 8073)
Also we should post the link to the items here to see if Ebay actually takes the item off

That's why I always email the item to myself or bid on it(only if I know that the bid is way too low to win) That way it goes into my "bidding" and even if I am no longer the high bidder and the item gets removed I get a message from EB loss prevention...just happened today. If I put it on my watch list it disappears as if it was never there.

I am pretty sure that you have to sign in to report. Last night the gallery photos in a bunch of automobile listings were very sexually explicit. Didn't want to go through all of the motions of reporting it and it was eventually removed.

I reported a similar item under my last (most recently banned) EB account. There were two of them and they both got pulled, but I went back a day or two later and neither of the members were NARU'd yet. :confused:

six7kid 08-24-2007 04:48 PM

why would you try to get someone else naru'd? Did you 4get who the enemy is? lol your helping the enemy