anybody been on unmolested for more than 12 months? - Page 8 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

View Poll Results: Why were you suspended from EBAY?
High Risk Account 326 18.16%
VERO 578 32.20%
Shill Bidding 35 1.95%
Feedback Manipulation 37 2.06%
Too many NEGATIVE Feedbacks 117 6.52%
PayPal shut me down - unusual or high risk activity 186 10.36%
PayPal shut me down - could not provide SS # or other info 49 2.73%
PayPal shut me down - too many chargebacks or buyer complaints 36 2.01%
Generic Abusing Ebay or I never found out why! 204 11.36%
OTHER 227 12.65%
Voters: 1795. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-24-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 76%

im on stealth ebay for 10 months now 3 accounts...full on stealth.
i believe if ebay will link you..its always the first 2 months..its how it happend to me in the past...but i wasn't going stealth back then.
my key stealth tactics where new info, separate windows account and dial up.
i had to take a 2 month break because i lost dialup (long story).

i found a way to reconnect my modem with alternating ip's.
im still nervous about this way..been doing it for 3 months now.
i use the same modem, but i plug it in differently. ip always changes.

my banned ip no longer exists.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-24-2011

Longevity: 75%
Send a message via Skype™ to accessgreatproducts

I had my real account as well as my other accounts canned by eBay and paypal since they were all linked, I was making $400-$500 a day before it came to and end
and it hurt me so bad to a point were my girl was comforting since it was my fastest income stream at the time and I did not know were else to turn to make some money. However I got back on after founding the stealth ebook and created a few more accounts and started selling again but after a few months they all got taken down again.

Currently I have accounts that as been going for six months but still making more just in case those rats strike again.
The Following User Says Thank You to accessgreatproducts For This Useful Post:
Pringles (11-25-2011)
Old 11-25-2011

I'm here because my sister got suspended as a buyer for non-payment of auctions she won. This was YEARS before i started selling on eB@y.
Old 11-25-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by TowelKing View Post
For anybody who got listings removed because of VERO and wants to sue - you can!!

Look at this case:
Seattle woman fights lawsuit for selling Coach purses on eBay | KING5.com Seattle

Seattle woman fights lawsuit for selling Coach purses on eBay.

Maybe we should all start suing companies who wrongfully accuse us of selling VERO!

Also a question about gift cards: Would selling gift cards on my account really get it suspended? I have so far sold about 7 gift cards on 1 account (it is 7 months old), all the gift cards were of value of $10-$15 (one was $25). Only 3 buyers left me feedback for them but they were pretty much praising me - fast shipping, balance verified, good seller.

So far haven't heard anything from ebay. Do you think this can go on? None of the gift cards are with digital delivery or buy it now.
I saw this some time ago, Ebay Reinstated her account. Ebay created the VERO Program to do 2 Things Appease the Rights Owners and to Protect Ebay.

Basically if the Rights Owners complain to Ebay anout a Particular listing Ebay Automatically Takes Down the Listing and Boots the Seller, if the Sh^t Hits the Fan Where say the seller takes the Rights owner to court Ebay Reinstates the Sellers account and "Gets off the Hook" I have seen this MANY Times
Old 12-10-2011
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 71%

Same basic story...100% feedback, over 1000 fb's, silver powerseller, policy compliance - High, DSR's 4.9+ on all. I've never been suspended. Account up to date. Outstanding achievement certs on the wall above my desk. And a week ago...I'm done. Suspended indefinitely. I faxed in over 100 pages of documents to prove "proof of product", wrote a 4 page email pleading for them to reconsider, give me a second chance, etc. I got a cold hearted response saying I was going to remain suspended and they weren't going to respond to my inquires in the future. I quit my great paying job to be my own boss. I have been greif stricken for the last week. I'm finally coming out of it, sort of. I have no income 3 weeks before Christmas. My wife is working but it's going to be a huge struggle until I can get things going again, whether it's stealth ebay or something else. I'm devastated and getting angry. I have 5 kids who will still get their Christmas...no thanks to ebay. Tears are running as I write this...thank you ebay.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rudedog For This Useful Post:
makaveliagain (02-16-2012), tommydebest (04-09-2012)
Old 12-15-2011

so far im at 10 months.
followed all the rules....
it may be over soon as paypal has requested my SSN.
i gave them an EIN instead.

lets hope i stay on. EIN is brand new with my real info...i dont know if paypal will see that.
Old 12-16-2011

Longevity: 88%

My 4 year run (just about to the day) has come to an end. I was greeted today by an email from Ebay saying I was suspended. But, it gives no reason and it gives no time frame. But, I am ok with it. Yea, it sucks. But, I have been wanting to leave anyways. Just had to get some other things in order first.

I am working today to get all my orders done on the other account that has not been taken down yet.

I am not going to try to get back on. My accounts are paid up. Paypal is still good. I never gave the SSN, the name was bogus. I will let it be.

So, now, once my outstanding orders are completed, I will be working on networking and on my website. Best of luck to all. I believe my time is done here.
Old 12-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by gungadin View Post
just wondering about that comment...

if the enemy are surfing this site for clues on how to plug the gaps, then we ahvent really won at all, have we?
by "we" i mean us feebay/ppal users.

if they are really monitoring this site and maybe others like it, then one day, isnt it possible that 99.9% of the loopholes existing now will eventually be closed up?

and then what do we do?

see what i mean by my previous post, about constantly devisng ways to beat the enemy?

one day, and possibly by reading the clues on this forum, they will ahve plugged all the holes!

and then what?

no--IMHO the way forward is to destroy them duo forever. then maybe one of the existing competitors, or a brand new one, can come forward as a worthy successor to feebay.

this seems to be a cat n mouse game to me, where the cat is getting increasingly clever, and the mouses (or meeces!) are getting more stupid by the day...

Let's get real here for a second... It's impossible to tell who's who.
Old 12-29-2011
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 73%

satori8311, it does NOT detract from the valid point raised & made by gungadin.
Old 01-17-2012

Has anyone ever been suspended from eBay with a clean eBay account (no vero or ⊗⊗⊗⊗, good DSR, 99%+ feedback..etc) and with their PayPal account fully verified with SSN and also owns a PayPal Extras Mastercard?

If I were to get suspended from eBay...and my PayPal comes down with it, I am wondering how they would handle my PayPal Extras Mastercard...does anyone think this offers extra verification/protection to an account to have their credit card in good standing and high limit?
Old 01-18-2012
Banned

I have been suspended with a good account before. Once I sold a copy of Inuyasha that an a s s buyer claimed was foo foo just as I had gotten it shipped out. Didn't know I could have tried having it returned.

Also my first account was my parents account. They blame me for what happened. I got a few negatives on an account with 500+ positive feedback. Next thing I know I'm hit with a ew negs and the account goes down and my parents blame me ever since.

They say that they don't want an account unless they can go legit. But I try to tell them that Ebay will STEAL your info and that its better to just have a stealth account. So they won't be buying from ebay anymore.

Then there was another account that I had that started up well. I had several hundred games listed and only 2-3 negatives and over 100+ positive. I got the boot a while later but forget what for.

Then there were a few accounts that barely got started up but was able to make a few game sales and got about 10 or so feedback, then they banned me. That was about a year ago, long before I bought stealth.

Anyways long story short, I hope to make the flea market one of my top selling places but I need to save some money first so I can get a nice booth that people will buy from. And I am meeting someone in a few minutes to discuss making a video game website. I named the website 8bitpleasures.com and even bought the domain.
Old 01-23-2012
Banned

Just wanted to update. I have 2 stealths going fine now and 1 has just passed the 1 month mark. The other should be coming around any day now.
Old 02-16-2012

You have to get an Ein and be very careful about what you list
Old 02-16-2012

Longevity: 70%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sick-bay View Post
Actually I don't feel bad. I feel enlightened.
Having been around the block a few times, I already had other ready accounts to take over the work. I'ts been over 6 months now. I would not have writen about it at the time it happened, not in a forum monitored by the ennemy.

But identifying what you did wrong, and identifying yourself as the culprit is certainly a very productive learning experience. Blaming fault on others or on "circumstances" is a sad state of affairs, since it concludes that you have no control (which you always do), and that there is nothing for you to improve (which there always is).
Very well said
Old 02-16-2012

Longevity: 70%
Send a message via AIM to gamingboy Send a message via Skype™ to gamingboy

Believe my account was opened in 2002 and is still up and running. I feel very lucky. Took me only 4 months to get suspended on Amazon though.
Old 02-19-2012

Longevity: 74%

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustme View Post
I run 10 accounts at the same time, with 20+ in backup or for rotation. I get about 1 suspension per month. Sometimes it's my fault because I get too careless.
If you have 10 accounts that means that you have 10 paypal and 10 bank accounts? Don't think so...How does it work?.......if 5 accounts get suspended that means that you lose 5 paypal and 5 bank accounts??? are some of them linked??..please more info.......even with the book about I don't know how people can run 20 accounts at the same time......thanks
Old 02-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickswall View Post
If you have 10 accounts that means that you have 10 paypal and 10 bank accounts? Don't think so...How does it work?.......if 5 accounts get suspended that means that you lose 5 paypal and 5 bank accounts??? are some of them linked??..please more info.......even with the book about I don't know how people can run 20 accounts at the same time......thanks
Then I suggest you stop thinking as you are and start thinking in a stealth manner - outside the box - then all will become clear and you will become a stealth Jedi Knight like so many on here already are.
Old 02-23-2012
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

Bang head on wall.

I just noticed I have an account that is 2 years old last week.

I have not used the account much but looked at the first sign on date checking the IP and noticed it is 2 years old. I recently sold a few things and needed to sign in again to send invoices and noticed this.

How odd is this?

129 feedback, 100%, all 5's and pp is still holding the money.
Old 03-03-2012

Longevity: 82%

i have 1 account thats close to 18 months old has a 100/10k a month limit 200+ feedback 4.9x dsr from 1 asshole leaving me all 1s and 1 negative feedback paypal stopped holding the money on this account a good while ago now every payment i get no matter the amount comes through without holds
Old 03-03-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

I noticed that the previous accounts that got banned had very high limits, but now that I have 3 stealth accounts with only 10 items they seem to be lasting longer. Maybe I'm reading too much into it but I feel pretty good with being able to sell 30 items total without getting banned or limited.

I don't have the need to sell a ton of items but the items I do sell usually sell for over $75 each so it adds up a bit.

Anyone have any ideas on my theory?
Old 03-13-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 77%

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickswall View Post

I am certain his accounts are not linked, so loosing 5 at a time is highly unlikely.

Loosing an account once in a while can happen, reasons vary of course.
Old 04-08-2012

Longevity: 80%
Send a message via AIM to fineart Send a message via Yahoo to fineart Send a message via Skype™ to fineart

I have 27 running accounts.Normally I loose 5-8 per month for various reasons (normally my own greed) some randoms
The key is always have backup so you are never affected by the losses.
I create one stealth per day on an average.Now I am a bit overwhelmed so I will be purchasing them here from authorize sellers.
8 of my running accounts are over 12 months old.Thanks to the Genius Stealth system.
My advise and what works for me is simple.
Divide accounts, age some, use some,make some. Never put your all your eggs in one basket.Organization is key.Keep a running system.
Always expect the worst and prepare for it.
More is more is my stealth philosophy, its numbers game.
The Following User Says Thank You to fineart For This Useful Post:
Packattack12 (08-16-2012)