eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   eBay is advertising on eBanZa???? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/10408-ebay-advertising-ebanza.html)

eseller 04-13-2009 12:37 PM

eBay is advertising on eBanZa????

Ok so I woke up this morning and I was tweaking the site and low and behold - An ebay flash banner on the footer of every page where i have my adsense code -

this cracks me up - idk - if they requested to be thier cause you can do that or if Google just Senced my site is a good place for ebay ads???

can I block them from my ad sense ????

Im thinking about even keeping it thier - it looks kinda cool and if people wanna go shop on ebay atleast ebay will have to pay me for the click . . . lol . . . any thoughts????

eBanza.com NO LISTING FEES!!! NO EVIL!!!

lakeman 04-13-2009 12:46 PM

lol. Yes you can block certain websites from showing up, its in the settings. Or like you said you can hopefully get some clicks. :D

JohnnyBoy 04-13-2009 12:48 PM

I not sure its a good idea to have eBay ads on your site. The goal is to get people from ebay to ur site, not the other way. I dont think you will see an amazon ad on ebay.

eBotsSuck 04-13-2009 12:49 PM

Thats good stuff lol. I wonder if they really have ebay spies on here that saw you advertising the website and requested that.

lakeman 04-13-2009 12:52 PM

I doubt an Ebay spy has anything to do with it. Google automatically finds sites related to yours so the ads they place on your site matches your site content.

eBotsSuck 04-13-2009 12:59 PM

Maybe google has underground contracts with ebay to sabotage potential auction websites via adsense.(<------humor of course)

eseller 04-13-2009 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyBoy (Post 82910)
I not sure its a good idea to have eBay ads on your site. The goal is to get people from ebay to ur site, not the other way. I dont think you will see an amazon ad on ebay.

I dont know about amazon but ebay was placing these product ads on every auction and closed auction page

it looked like "see more items from this seller" but when you clicked it would take you to another e-commerce website that sells the same stuff that you do!!!!

this was driving me crazy a few months back - and I was really upset about it - how dare the send my customers to karmaloop - like wtf is that -

I sell street wear - and for a long time ebay was a place wear new & up and coming brands could blow up - karma loop is a hub for street where so how many street wear customers where converted from ebay to karmaloop customers because of this - plenty im sure - even tho i ussually beat others prices and my customers love me & seem to follow me on old and new accounts - its just the princable

the .50 cent click isn't worth loosing a customer!!!!!

I am going to go into my ad sense and see if I can block ebay -

Also I think Im going to try to setup up my own banner ads that supoort other featured sellers on the site ! ! ! !

that way we can keep all our customers in the eBanza Network!!!!!!!!

eBanza.com NO LISTING FEES!!!! NO EVIL!!!! POWER TO THE SELLERS!!!!