eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Adding a second PP to Ebay (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/104610-adding-second-pp-ebay.html)

munrznnw 01-25-2017 06:28 AM

Adding a second PP to Ebay

Have read a few threads regarding this topic but they seem to have old outdated information which might not be relevant to my case.

If my Ebay had a PP account linked to it since the beginning and now that PP is limited and I'd still like to use this Ebay account, is it safe to add a stealth PP to this Ebay account. This stealth PP will have different email and name than the info on the Ebay account. Will this mis-match of information cause a suspension on Ebay. I know it was a hit or miss in the past but since Ebay and PP are two different companies now, it should be different now no?

Anyone had success this way?

Thanks

rsot 01-25-2017 07:22 AM

Re: Adding a second PP to Ebay

Quote:

Originally Posted by munrznnw (Post 826373)
Have read a few threads regarding this topic but they seem to have old outdated information which might not be relevant to my case.

If my Ebay had a PP account linked to it since the beginning and now that PP is limited and I'd still like to use this Ebay account, is it safe to add a stealth PP to this Ebay account. This stealth PP will have different email and name than the info on the Ebay account. Will this mis-match of information cause a suspension on Ebay. I know it was a hit or miss in the past but since Ebay and PP are two different companies now, it should be different now no?

Anyone had success this way?

Thanks

Hah you're funny :) the posts are not at all old outdated information - this question has been asked many many times.

What you are proposing is not safe in the longterm - YES, it could last awhile but...awhile could be 1 day, 1 month, few months, etc - is it worth having your money limited at any time again? Think about it - linking principle

munrznnw 01-25-2017 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 826384)
Hah you're funny :) the posts are not at all old outdated information - this question has been asked many many times.

What you are proposing is not safe in the longterm - YES, it could last awhile but...awhile could be 1 day, 1 month, few months, etc - is it worth having your money limited at any time again? Think about it - linking principle

Well yeah you could be right but I haven't been on here in a while so just wanted to confirm the details from expert veterans like yourself rsot :P

How have you been dude, still active as always I see, good to see that.

dallis 01-25-2017 11:35 PM

Won't work long term.

Better to start over again rather than waste time on something that is doomed to fail.

Activate one of your backup accounts and move on.

rsot 01-26-2017 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dallis (Post 826491)
Won't work long term.

Better to start over again rather than waste time on something that is doomed to fail.

Activate one of your backup accounts and move on.

Exactly - make sure to always have backups