eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Can I use my PayPal with my Stealth eBay? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/104839-can-i-use-my-paypal-my-stealth-ebay.html)

ithelps 02-04-2017 01:48 PM

Can I use my PayPal with my Stealth eBay?

So eBay is stupid. A couple years ago, my main eBay account and PayPal account got suspended because I called eBay to report scammers. But then one day, my PayPal got unsuspended somehow, so I continued using it until this day.

Of course that I went stealth after I got suspended on eBay. Now my question is, can I use my main PP that was linked to my suspended eBay with my stealth eBay account?

I need to sell this expensive ass laptop. I'm a little afraid of selling it on eBay because there's alot of scammers but I need to get rid of it. IDK where else to sell it.

p.s I tried making an eBay account with my real address and name and I got limited. eBay wants me to call them. So I guess eBay keeps log of everyone who got suspended before.

I'm just wondering if I should use my PP with my stealth eBay so I can receive the money for just that laptop. Or should I do it compeletely stealth and then transfer the money to my real PP?

yomama9999 02-05-2017 11:37 AM

Re: Can I use my PayPal with my Stealth eBay?

You could sell your computer on craigslist. If you use your new ebay account with your old paypal account it will eventually get limited. It shows you have bought the stealth guide have you read it? Ebay keeps track of everything. Also if you go complete stealth i would not suggest transferring money though paypals as it will cause them to be linked and suspended.

ithelps 02-07-2017 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yomama9999 (Post 828312)
You could sell your computer on craigslist. If you use your new ebay account with your old paypal account it will eventually get limited. It shows you have bought the stealth guide have you read it? Ebay keeps track of everything. Also if you go complete stealth i would not suggest transferring money though paypals as it will cause them to be linked and suspended.

I read the book about a year ago so I don't remember everything. I could try to sell it on Craiglist but its a high end laptop so not sure if I want to sell it there. Is Craigslist sketchy? I heard it is.

yomama9999 02-07-2017 03:18 PM

I never had a bad experience except sometimes the other party is 10-30 min late. Simply list the item on craigslist and if someone want to buy i tell my buyers we can meet outfront a Walmart, bank, game-stop, or any other public place.

ithelps 02-07-2017 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yomama9999 (Post 828690)
I never had a bad experience except sometimes the other party is 10-30 min late. Simply list the item on craigslist and if someone want to buy i tell my buyers we can meet outfront a Walmart, bank, game-stop, or any other public place.

I'll try out Craigslist. I feel like it a little sketchy and Im going to get jumped. But let's see what happens to me.

If you don't hear back from me, we can guess what happened to me. Wish me luck