eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Finished reading the stealth guide... wondering about verifications (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/105291-finished-reading-stealth-guide-wondering-about-verifications.html)

MAE PC 02-19-2017 07:23 AM

Finished reading the stealth guide... wondering about verifications

Years ago I burned through 3 ebay/paypal accounts by making ignorant mistakes causing them to get linked. Those 3 accounts were made using my personal info, a family member's info, and a best friend's info. So that pretty much wipes out all my options in the 'friends and family' category.

So, stealth is my only option. I've read through the entire stealth guide. I wanted to post my thoughts and questions with the hopes of wrapping my head around all of this! If anyone would like to comment and let me know if I'm off track, something is a bad idea, or answer a question, I'd be very grateful!

THOUGHTS:
1. I should make a few accounts to start with. Maybe 2 for selling and 1 for back up, since I will have selling limits and may end up getting 1 or both closed.

2. I'll do my best to read through the forum and gain more insights. I say "best" because it's not always easy to dedicate hours to being online with 3 little boys plus a baby in the house! If I need a higher selling limit account in the future, I've gathered from this forum that it's well worth the money to buy one!

QUESTIONS:
3. When using a rented mailbox (with street address) how do you show proof/ verification to ebay if they ask for it? Do they usually ask for this?

4. How often does ebay ask for a driver's license to verify name, date of birth, etc? And -- if you've gone stealth, you'll need to "create" that verification... otherwise, what can you do?

5. When it comes to SSN/ EIN. I can't use my SSN since I've already used it on a suspended/ closed account. So am I correct, that my only option is an EIN number??

I think that's really all I'm a bit worried about. I'll spend the money to get new address, phone, VCC, etc and follow the stealth guide to the letter... But I'll be kicking myself if I've wasted the time and money to get these things and can't jump through all of ebay's/paypal's hoops!!

rsot 02-19-2017 10:32 AM

Re: Finished reading the stealth guide... wondering about verifications

Welcome to the forums.

3. IF you need to show proof then you get creative...think about it

4. Speak to moderators for guidance

5. EIN method works - many posts about this

MAE PC 02-19-2017 11:44 AM

So for all new accounts you'll need to buy 4 things minimum: a credit card, a mailbox address, a new phone /SIM, and an LLC. Plus figure out how to get docs like a driver's license, address verification, etc IF asked for it .

Hmmmmm, those high limit seller accounts that are for sale are sounding better and better!

HelloEveryone 12-23-2018 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 831410)
Welcome to the forums.

3. IF you need to show proof then you get creative...think about it

4. Speak to moderators for guidance

5. EIN method works - many posts about this

Excuse my noobieness, could you explain "creative" ?

kwebber321 01-01-2019 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HelloEveryone (Post 966459)
Excuse my noobieness, could you explain "creative" ?

"create" one. Thats what im going with.