eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Paying fees - "Sorry, we only support USD,EUR currency for one time PayPal payment." (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/105353-paying-fees-sorry-we-only-support-usd-eur-currency-one-time-paypal-payment.html)

muzzie 02-21-2017 04:14 PM

Paying fees - "Sorry, we only support USD,EUR currency for one time PayPal payment."

Hey guys,

1) I have .co.uk ebay account registered as Latvian, currency is GBP
2) I've withdrawn money from the account, so balance is not enough to pay the ebay fees, by a mistake
3) Ebay now wants his fees
4) I have no idea how to pay - there is no any way to do it in paypal account (it has money now)
5) I also tried to do one off payment through ebay - still no luck, it gives me error "Sorry, we only support USD,EUR currency for one time PayPal payment." all the time.

I now just need to sit and wait until they suspend me just because their crappy system does not have any options to pay?

Please help.

parsierngue 02-21-2017 04:22 PM

Re: Paying fees - "Sorry, we only support USD,EUR currency for one time PayPal paymen

lol

So that means that UK eBay don't allow one-time payments via PP, only VCC.

I had this recently. I didn't want to do it, but I was forced to use a VCC.

Edit:
I didn't think about it at the time, but maybe cancelling and then redoing the billing agreement with PayPal would work?

JamesNorth101 02-21-2017 06:05 PM

Re: Paying fees - "Sorry, we only support USD,EUR currency for one time PayPal paymen

Add the VCC to the PayPal
Select the VCC as the funding method for PayPal
Use one time payment on eBay and pay via PayPal

You can then use the VCC to make the payment

parsierngue 02-22-2017 12:51 AM

If eBay UK don't allow one-time payments via PP at all (which seems to be the case), then adding the card onto PP won't help anything, in fact I assume he already has a card on PP to have even listed on eBay in the first place. It would need to be added directly to eBay.

But perhaps removing then reinstating the billing agreement would automatically charge the amount to the pp.

Ebayorbust 02-22-2017 02:17 AM

Quote:

If eBay UK don't allow one-time payments via PP at all (which seems to be the case),
That's something new then or it's a glitch.

I've been paying my fees using one time payments via Paypal for the last 8 years. Last time was around a month ago.

muzzie 02-22-2017 02:52 AM

Okay, I found I link below, that allows to pay fees with a CC. I clicked it, and it surprisingly sent me to some help page telling me why should I pay the fees instead of CC payment page! OMG... Okay, I hit "back" and clicked the same link again, and now something happened, and I was redirected to a correct CC payment page! I hate ebay for such jokes...