eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Buy Stealth or Just open multiple regulars (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/105399-buy-stealth-just-open-multiple-regulars.html)

TheBosss 02-23-2017 04:35 PM

Buy Stealth or Just open multiple regulars

Please no bias answers from sellers.
1. Should I spend $100+ to buy a stealth account
or
2. Just make multiple of my own accounts.
----------------------------
1. Upside - Sell more items
Downside - Get limited and my money wasted

2. Upside - No Cost
Downside - Only 5 item max per

I just made an EIN though, so I believe I could make a new ebay and paypal, then call eBay to get my limits lifted!
It all honestly just depends on stealth accounts success rate. Whats the rate in yalls mind? Yes I have the stealth guide and have 2 accounts right now

empirestate 02-23-2017 04:42 PM

Re: Buy Stealth or Just open multiple regulars

Sounds like you are determined to succeed. So do this...
- Do what you feel like do until you met your limit then...
- Do something else

TheBosss 02-23-2017 04:48 PM

haha I have no clue what tone of voice you are using here.

But im upset because my 150/15000 account got limited because I used stock photos instead of actual photos as I had no way to take pictures until my new phone came in next week.

slokor 02-23-2017 04:50 PM

Id use both options myself.
First open a few accounts on your own and gain the necessary experience to properly run stealth accounts and then if you feel the need for higher limits but an account.
The downside you noted for the option of buying an account doesnt make sense - why would you get limited? do things properly and youll do fine. That's he point of opening our own accounts first to gain the experience to avoid the pitfalls and ensure that later on if/when you buy an account you wont get it suspended/limited.
As for the EIN - I wouldnt attach it to any account before I absolutely had to - no point in 'burning' it before you know for a fact the account youll be attaching it to is doing well.

TheBosss 02-23-2017 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 832309)
Id use both options myself.
First open a few accounts on your own and gain the necessary experience to properly run stealth accounts and then if you feel the need for higher limits but an account.
The downside you noted for the option of buying an account doesnt make sense - why would you get limited? do things properly and youll do fine. That's he point of opening our own accounts first to gain the experience to avoid the pitfalls and ensure that later on if/when you buy an account you wont get it suspended/limited.
As for the EIN - I wouldnt attach it to any account before I absolutely had to - no point in 'burning' it before you know for a fact the account youll be attaching it to is doing well.

Because of selling high risk items, which I don't do right away of course, but plan on doing after i break my account in the first few weeks with selling stuff around the house.

And ah yes I could just open an account in a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name, then if its going good after a month just upgrade my paypal and ebay to business account?

BaggaDonuts 02-24-2017 12:05 AM

It could be worse.. like getting Paypal torched linked to 11,000/240k & 3,220/70k accounts. DOH

slokor 02-24-2017 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ErkDaddy (Post 832339)
Because of selling high risk items, which I don't do right away of course, but plan on doing after i break my account in the first few weeks with selling stuff around the house.

And ah yes I could just open an account in a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name, then if its going good after a month just upgrade my paypal and ebay to business account?

I myself prefer to not deal with EINs at all. I prefer to spread my sales across multiple account and avoid EINs altogether - while a the same time spreading the risk across those account so if one goes down I dont even feel it.

TheBosss 02-24-2017 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 832353)
I myself prefer to not deal with EINs at all. I prefer to spread my sales across multiple account and avoid EINs altogether - while a the same time spreading the risk across those account so if one goes down I dont even feel it.

What do you do for different ip addresses?