eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Good USA RDP Provider? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/105433-good-usa-rdp-provider.html)

greth 02-24-2017 07:10 PM

Good USA RDP Provider?

Last time I tried using a VPN it was a little pain in the butt when I had to keep connecting/disconnecting and turning off firewall when I just wanted normal connection.

I was wondering if anyone knew a good RDP provider for USA?

I think it would be much easier if I could just log into a remote desktop and have everything saved and untouched until I come back.

Does anyone know a good RDP provider for USA that would work well and fast enough for a eBay account?

123 02-25-2017 03:29 AM

Re: Good USA RDP Provider?

Quote:

Originally Posted by greth (Post 832514)
Last time I tried using a VPN it was a little pain in the butt when I had to keep connecting/disconnecting and turning off firewall when I just wanted normal connection.

I was wondering if anyone knew a good RDP provider for USA?

I think it would be much easier if I could just log into a remote desktop and have everything saved and untouched until I come back.

Does anyone know a good RDP provider for USA that would work well and fast enough for a eBay account?

You could fix that by simply changing up your setup and it would make things MUCH EASIER. For example can use VMware Workstation & combine it with a VPN

VMware makes managing multiple accounts very easy, think of it like firefox except each tab is a new computer. So for example you can have five tabs open meaning you have 5 different computers running at the same time and if you combine that with a VPN you can literally have 5 different ip addresses running at the same time. So it makes multi-tasking between accounts extremely convenient and easy

garry9061 02-25-2017 11:26 AM

Highly reccomend VMWare, so simple to use. I use it for all of my stealth accounts eBay and PayPal. Only complaint would be that the VM can be slow at times if you have a few bits running in the background.

greth 02-25-2017 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garry9061 (Post 832630)
Highly reccomend VMWare, so simple to use. I use it for all of my stealth accounts eBay and PayPal. Only complaint would be that the VM can be slow at times if you have a few bits running in the background.

That's the main problem for me. 24VC is a great vpn provider def good IP, but my computer is a little old and slow. I have trouble even running one VM and it is a painn to post ebay items through the VM.

That's why I was looking into some RDP for now so that my computer isn't using it's own processor. Until I can afford a better laptop.

garry9061 02-25-2017 12:57 PM

what i did was, i bought a 'refurbished laptop off Dell Online. The site says its refurnished, i highly doubt it, this thing was brand new return but just didnt have the original fancy packaging. This is what i did, it was able to manage about 5-8 accounts no problem. It cost me about 180$