What's The Most You've Sold On A New Account Without Getting Limited? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 02-27-2017

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 41%
Default What's The Most You've Sold On A New Account Without Getting Limited?

I first started selling on eBay about a year ago, on a fresh brand new PayPal (using a family members info because I'm not 18 yet) it lasted me awhile and I didn't do ANYTHING smart with that account and it lasted awhile. I would sell tons of expensive items and PayPal/eBay didn't say one thing. My first item sold was for like $230, 2nd was like $450, and 3rd like $215. Some times I would make $1000 just on the weekend and withdraw a lot of that money immediately with the PayPal Debit Card. I would even get money in sums of up to $400ish gifted to me at last once or twice a month. Never had any problems, (even messaging people on eBay to gift me money) until once someone requested a return like 40 days after they received it and I declined and PayPal must've looked through everything and that's when I got the permanently limited email. How do you think I got away with all that stuff? It's weird going on here reading to sell very slowly like this. My last two PayPals only got limited because they got linked to my first limited account and I sold clothes that were expensive. Why do you guys think I got away with that? I've gotten two more PayPals limited before finally buying eBay and I sold the same products and sold them fast and the only reason those PayPal accounts got limited was because they got linked to my original Paypal because I didn't know how that worked.

I made my new PayPal/eBay with my real info but someone elses address that I have access to in case I need to deal with a return. And I have been selling slower and sold 3 items with the prices of $35-$100. My car recently broke down so I need more money faster. I have expensive items I want to sell for around $300 plus.

Do all of you guys really only sell cheap items and very, very slowly the first 90 days?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!