Has Louis Vuitton or Hermes dust bag is high risk ? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 02-27-2017
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 136
Thanks: 30
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 8%
Longevity: 23%
iTrader: (0)
Default Has Louis Vuitton or Hermes dust bag is high risk ?

Has Louis Vuitton or Hermes dust bag is high risk ?
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 02-27-2017
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,575
Thanks: 211
Thanked 667 Times in 499 Posts
Activity: 2%
Longevity: 81%
iTrader: (5)
Default Re: Has Louis Vuitton or Hermes dust bag is high risk ?

They're very high risk
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-27-2017
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 136
Thanks: 30
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 8%
Longevity: 23%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Has Louis Vuitton or Hermes dust bag is high risk ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiN4RY View Post
They're very high risk
Strange, i was created stealth accounts and listed my first items Louis and Hermes

Accounts still working

Maybe reason is im pretty often calling to ebay ?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-27-2017
Bunneh's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,943
Thanks: 666
Thanked 1,062 Times in 814 Posts
Activity: 30%
Longevity: 63%
iTrader: (24)
Default Re: Has Louis Vuitton or Hermes dust bag is high risk ?

its paypal that will most likely have the issue when you receive payments for these items.
__________________
*FOR SALE* AGED UK ACCOUNTS WITH SELLING FEEDBACK
BUY 3 AND GET ONE FREE HIGH LIMIT ACCOUNTS ENTER MY STORE HERE
GET A DEDICATED IP ADDRESS FOR EBAY & AMAZON HERE
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bunneh For This Useful Post:
rsot (02-27-2017)
  #5  
Old 02-27-2017
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 136
Thanks: 30
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 8%
Longevity: 23%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Has Louis Vuitton or Hermes dust bag is high risk ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunneh View Post
its paypal that will most likely have the issue when you receive payments for these items.
With paypal everything is fine. I have receaved payments for that items, and no any problems so far.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-27-2017
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,135
Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 4,808 Times in 3,330 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 71%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: Has Louis Vuitton or Hermes dust bag is high risk ?

What was the point of this thread?
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
BigCJ (02-27-2017), sax4 (02-28-2017)
  #7  
Old 02-27-2017
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 58,222
Thanks: 4,615
Thanked 7,103 Times in 6,470 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Has Louis Vuitton or Hermes dust bag is high risk ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
What was the point of this thread?
Methinks someone is bragging about sales of high end risky stuff with success...
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
sax4 (02-28-2017)
  #8  
Old 02-27-2017
JamesNorth101's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 17,372
Thanks: 1,405
Thanked 4,362 Times in 3,399 Posts
Activity: 54%
Longevity: 50%
iTrader: (354)
Default Re: Has Louis Vuitton or Hermes dust bag is high risk ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlis96 View Post
With paypal everything is fine. I have receaved payments for that items, and no any problems so far.
Thread doesn't seem to have much of a point then?

Yes they are high risk, seems you got away with it though
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-27-2017
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 136
Thanks: 30
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 8%
Longevity: 23%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Has Louis Vuitton or Hermes dust bag is high risk ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
Thread doesn't seem to have much of a point then?

Yes they are high risk, seems you got away with it though
Thanks all for answer !!

My question is answered !!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-27-2017
BigCJ's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,790
Thanks: 1,192
Thanked 1,019 Times in 708 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
iTrader: (6)
Default Re: Has Louis Vuitton or Hermes dust bag is high risk ?

Useless thread is useless... Waiting for "HEY MY PAYPAL IS LIMITED AND ASKING FOR DOCUMENTS!"
__________________
NEW account verification services! Please Inquire with a PM!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-27-2017
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 136
Thanks: 30
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 8%
Longevity: 23%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Has Louis Vuitton or Hermes dust bag is high risk ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCJ View Post
Useless thread is useless... Waiting for "HEY MY PAYPAL IS LIMITED AND ASKING FOR DOCUMENTS!"
Sorry i have all documents for that what im selling.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-27-2017
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,575
Thanks: 211
Thanked 667 Times in 499 Posts
Activity: 2%
Longevity: 81%
iTrader: (5)
Default Re: Has Louis Vuitton or Hermes dust bag is high risk ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlis96 View Post
Sorry i have all documents for that what im selling.
Yep, so this is just a pointless brag thread then.

Good luck with your sales, and hopefully we don't see a "my account has been limited pls help" thread anytime soon from you
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BiN4RY For This Useful Post:
BigCJ (02-27-2017)
  #13  
Old 02-27-2017
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,135
Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 4,808 Times in 3,330 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 71%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: Has Louis Vuitton or Hermes dust bag is high risk ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiN4RY View Post
Yep, so this is just a pointless brag thread then.

Good luck with your sales, and hopefully we don't see a "my account has been limited pls help" thread anytime soon from you
Care to wager on that? lol......$10 says that OP will be back within 1 month for help.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
jakobrockz (02-27-2017)
  #14  
Old 02-27-2017
BigCJ's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,790
Thanks: 1,192
Thanked 1,019 Times in 708 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
iTrader: (6)
Default Re: Has Louis Vuitton or Hermes dust bag is high risk ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Care to wager on that? lol......$10 says that OP will be back within 1 month for help.
My bet is still for docs but also for "Customer trying to scam me saying ⊗⊗⊗⊗ bags!!"
__________________
NEW account verification services! Please Inquire with a PM!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-27-2017
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,575
Thanks: 211
Thanked 667 Times in 499 Posts
Activity: 2%
Longevity: 81%
iTrader: (5)
Default Re: Has Louis Vuitton or Hermes dust bag is high risk ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCJ View Post
My bet is still for docs but also for "Customer trying to scam me saying ⊗⊗⊗⊗ bags!!"
I'm guessing the most likely case is something along the lines of "scamming buyer said my bags are f@ke, and PayPal limited my account after submitting my Alibaba invoices"
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-27-2017
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 58,222
Thanks: 4,615
Thanked 7,103 Times in 6,470 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Has Louis Vuitton or Hermes dust bag is high risk ?

...poll time?
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-28-2017
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 136
Thanks: 30
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 8%
Longevity: 23%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Has Louis Vuitton or Hermes dust bag is high risk ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiN4RY View Post
I'm guessing the most likely case is something along the lines of "scamming buyer said my bags are f@ke, and PayPal limited my account after submitting my Alibaba invoices"

I have invoice from Louis Store not from Alibaba.

Bags in not ⊗⊗⊗⊗.

Im so sad about you all guys who is so " clever " in ebay with your wishes to come back here after help.

I just asked about what is high risk, but its sad to reed some of your answers.

I want to open stealth account to increse my sales, and i didnt knew is LV high risk.

Actualy i have opened alredy account sold LV bag without any problems.

Thanks to those who answered question simply with YES or NO and good luck to those who was smart with their answers
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-28-2017
JamesNorth101's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 17,372
Thanks: 1,405
Thanked 4,362 Times in 3,399 Posts
Activity: 54%
Longevity: 50%
iTrader: (354)
Default Re: Has Louis Vuitton or Hermes dust bag is high risk ?

The thing is your asking if LV bags are high risk and if they are OK to sell after you have already sold them?

People generally ask and then list (or don't list) not list, sell and then ask if they are high risk.

Just got it the wrong way around a little.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-28-2017
Ebayorbust's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,402
Thanks: 474
Thanked 2,086 Times in 1,378 Posts
Activity: 49%
Longevity: 80%
iTrader: (53)
Default Re: Has Louis Vuitton or Hermes dust bag is high risk ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlis96 View Post
I have invoice from Louis Store not from Alibaba.

Bags in not ⊗⊗⊗⊗.

Im so sad about you all guys who is so " clever " in ebay with your wishes to come back here after help.

I just asked about what is high risk, but its sad to reed some of your answers.

I want to open stealth account to increse my sales, and i didnt knew is LV high risk.

Actualy i have opened alredy account sold LV bag without any problems.

Thanks to those who answered question simply with YES or NO and good luck to those who was smart with their answers

Congratulations. You must be the ONLY person from Eastern Europe that sells genuine Louis Vuitton handbags on Ebay.
__________________
FULLY VERIFIED HIGH LIMIT (up to 1000/15000) UK PAYPAL & EBAY ACCOUNTS FOR SALE HERE
FRESH US & UK IP ADDRESSES HERE
EU LIMIT LIFTED ACCOUNTS - BACK IN STOCK - LIMITED AVAILABILTY

Last edited by Ebayorbust; 02-28-2017 at 06:18 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-28-2017
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 136
Thanks: 30
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 8%
Longevity: 23%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Has Louis Vuitton or Hermes dust bag is high risk ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
The thing is your asking if LV bags are high risk and if they are OK to sell after you have already sold them?

People generally ask and then list (or don't list) not list, sell and then ask if they are high risk.

Just got it the wrong way around a little.

Did you know cos Ebay have Buy It Now option >?????

I was asked this question before i was listed item, and after i was seen those stupid answers i understand there is no point to wait for support, need to list and thats it.

Of course i was called to ebay and ask several questions before list tihis item, but overall everything is ok
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 02-28-2017
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 136
Thanks: 30
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 8%
Longevity: 23%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Has Louis Vuitton or Hermes dust bag is high risk ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebayorbust View Post
Congratulations. You must be the ONLY person from Eastern Europe that sells genuine Louis Vuitton handbags on Ebay.
Thanks.

So many ⊗⊗⊗⊗ from Europe ?
Thats why Ebay was revieved my sales invoice before list item
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 02-28-2017
JamesNorth101's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 17,372
Thanks: 1,405
Thanked 4,362 Times in 3,399 Posts
Activity: 54%
Longevity: 50%
iTrader: (354)
Default Re: Has Louis Vuitton or Hermes dust bag is high risk ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlis96 View Post
Thats why Ebay was revieved my sales invoice before list item
That is a little it different

If you send eBay invoices and get them to make sure they are happy with it then it does make it safer (although still far from guaranteed to be fine)

PayPal may well still have an issue with the same though
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:50 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts