eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Early ebay stealth account stage question (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/105694-early-ebay-stealth-account-stage-question.html)

wkang87 03-07-2017 07:41 AM

Early ebay stealth account stage question

Hi guys,

I had a question about building ebay's trust at an early stage of a stealth account, something that just popped in my mind today.

I have about 4stealth accounts but 2 of them are brand new, now the 2weeks passed in the new accounts and I'm slowly putting things up. To speed the process would I be able to purchase a few stuff from my other 2 working stealth accounts to the new stealth accounts? Like pretend I'm a customer and purchase them with the working accounts from the new accounts to give feedbacks as well as show ebay that the new account is not a scammer etc.

JamesNorth101 03-07-2017 07:53 AM

Re: Early ebay stealth account stage question

Doing that is always high risk just incase you mess up and get linked.

Your much better off just selling cheap $1 items with super fast P&P

wkang87 03-07-2017 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 834486)
Doing that is always high risk just incase you mess up and get linked.

Your much better off just selling cheap $1 items with super fast P&P

How can they link you? Just wondering because, im using vmware with different user cookies and ip.

JamesNorth101 03-07-2017 08:05 AM

So long as you do everything correctly they cannot, but if you slip up they can

You also have to work out of if its worth it for 1 or 2 sellers feedback? Getting real feedback from real buyers is always a much better way to go about things.

mcnol012 03-07-2017 08:19 AM

If you're very carefully then it wont be a problem

But like James said, in case you accidentally slip up then it will

wkang87 03-07-2017 08:27 AM

Thank you guys for the fast replies =)

I'm just doing thus method just in the early stages, not because of feedback because I noticed my clients don't really mind about the sellers feedback, but rather buy ebay trust early stage since I sell high risk items, of course I spread them apart from all 4 accounts but Ive learned that without ebay's trust at early stages the moment you put a high risk item they shut you down but only until you have sold a few stuff and has gained some sort of eBay trust

CamaroSS 03-07-2017 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wkang87 (Post 834492)
Thank you guys for the fast replies =)

I'm just doing thus method just in the early stages, not because of feedback because I noticed my clients don't really mind about the sellers feedback, but rather buy ebay trust early stage since I sell high risk items, of course I spread them apart from all 4 accounts but Ive learned that without ebay's trust at early stages the moment you put a high risk item they shut you down but only until you have sold a few stuff and has gained some sort of eBay trust

It's best not to rush things though. I wouldn't list a high risk item on an account that's only 2 weeks old. That's a little risky. Also you would want a solid transaction history with PayPal. You're asking for Paypal to flag your account and request info from you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wkang87 03-07-2017 02:32 PM

The account has been sitting for more than 2 months, would it still be bad?
Im just trying to purchase a few dollar listings.. and even with the high risk item it will be only one every 2 weeks if they sell. Will this still be high risk?

Why would they require documents?

MM78 03-07-2017 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wkang87 (Post 834549)
The account has been sitting for more than 2 months, would it still be bad?
Im just trying to purchase a few dollar listings.. and even with the high risk item it will be only one every 2 weeks if they sell. Will this still be high risk?

Why would they require documents?

Your not the first person to ask the same questions or propose the same things, an account can sit there for 1yr and it would not mean sh*t to ebay....the account is not considered "aged". You need to start selling, and by that we mean selling items that are considered "low risk", eventually when you start to get real seller feedback then you can try and mix in your "higher risk" items slowly.

Ebay and PayPal can ask for documents at any time they please, if they see your items as too risky or they just are not sure if you have a legit supplier.

This isn't that hard, I'm not sure why people make it out to hard.

wkang87 03-07-2017 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 834556)
Your not the first person to ask the same questions or propose the same things, an account can sit there for 1yr and it would not mean sh*t to ebay....the account is not considered "aged". You need to start selling, and by that we mean selling items that are considered "low risk", eventually when you start to get real seller feedback then you can try and mix in your "higher risk" items slowly.

Ebay and PayPal can ask for documents at any time they please, if they see your items as too risky or they just are not sure if you have a legit supplier.

This isn't that hard, I'm not sure why people make it out to hard.

Thanks for the response,
I'm wondering what would make it suspicious if I'm just buying a few of the dolloar items I put up?

MM78 03-07-2017 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wkang87 (Post 834595)
Thanks for the response,
I'm wondering what would make it suspicious if I'm just buying a few of the dolloar items I put up?

Listen, in the end these are your accounts.....you can do whatever you want. If buying from yourself makes you happy then so be it.

Dotfifty89 03-08-2017 09:47 PM

Just sell console games, they sell well and cheap to get hold of.